OldMed Man's Air Pots and a Perpetual Grow

dino-chickens.jpg

How does one go about finding something like this???

What's up OMM, garden is looking fantastic and a wonderful selection of strains. Very nice as usual. Hope all is well...

I want me some chickens too.
Wife's been talking about it for years.
Cant do it right here, but Im going to check on that again just to make sure.

On a different note.
I had the unfortunate experience of being alerted to the old hand-me-down laptop's sudden bath in coffee with sweet creamer. I ran upstairs to the sound of my wife's "fuck ... fuck ...... fuck" and "someone get me a towel"

I took over so she could go calm her anxiety/panic attack.
Immediately shut it down and turned it over onto the towel.

Spent the next hour taking said laptop apart and cleaning it with a dry towel, q-tips and water. Took the keyboard off and carefully ran it under the running water in the kitchen.

Let everything sit in the dehumidifier room for almost 24 hours.

Put it together and now everything seems to work except the J key.

If it's not one thing, it's another that life keep throwing at us to make it interesting.
Keeping us on our toes and always learning is a good thing.

Hope you all have a great week.

edit ...
oh yeah,
I finally got to taste and purchase some LAC
holy shit man, that stuff is a nice hard hitter

Joe! Your just having a hell of a time at the moment! :)

I could just picture that battle with the laptop. Hardly use the key anyway :grinjoint:

At least you have some good smoke! :)

Check the chickens out anyway.

What's up OMM, garden is looking fantastic and a wonderful selection of strains. Very nice as usual. Hope all is well...

Hey Thanks sonzor! :)
Was just over admiring your seeds! Nice job!

Everything is good....sounds like you are good too, except working too much. :grinjoint:

While I'm by no means endorsing ill-will toward OMM's chicken.... I am completely craving it after reading BlueDog's post... and maybe some potato salad... and baked beans... damn, I'm really hungry now...

And I thought we were friends :high-five:

ok guys, im not supposed to be here, but this calls for chicken rescue tactics...im sending omm my new "the judge" to use on any chicken raiders, and may send him a meaner version of his nice leghorn watch chicken...her name is steller....and shes so mean she even eats her own eggs....i think i may have twisted her brain with leaves....an auburn feathered chic, who takes no guff....lays pink eggs...no kidding....so beware you chicken nappers, or wanna be chicken eaters.....steller and the judge are on the way....by chicken wing airway....but i agree, chicken is very yummy....errr, sorry omm...just a lapse there....steller weighs in at 8.5 lbs.....shes a biggun....and you may need to muzzle her around the plants, oh shucks, just give her one....that'll keep her happy....she carries the judge in a leg holster....:tokin: hugs, L

Thank God! Lavendar, Steller to the rescue! Thank You! :yahoo:

Whew....so okay, I'm about a 1/3 of the way through your new novel, but I refuse to wear a speedo while reading it, g string maybe.

Your ladies look lovely as always, and of course I'm looking forward to playing catch up to see what they look like currently. We have 5 Papaya's that just popped from the soil at my bud's place....please Mother of MJ, one sexy female pleeeeezzze.

Looks like I'll be able to start another grow myself in April, I'll be picking names outa my hat for the next strain

What a pleasure to be sitting on the couch reviewing your green thumb talents instead of sitting in front of a desk barge.

Aloha old friend. Well done.

A g string will do, if it's OK for you Just don't ask if I don't look your way. Old Farts in g a string, kinda scares me just thinking about it. :smokin:

Good luck on a female Papaya. You will love how fast they grow. Somewhere around 50 days in flower will do it. Yummy!

And out of the hat comes another magic plant! :) Pick a good one!

I bet that couch does feel good to you my friend.

When you leaving to see the son?

Aloha in all it's meanings!:yahoo:

Hay OMM, Man, I go away for a while and this place goes from breaking winds, to cutting cheeses, to talking nice about foul... oh, I mean fowl... I need some some pictures of your reefer madness to calm me down :grinjoint:

:peace:

High Ya Horse! :)
It's been different alright! Something new everyday. More pictures tomorrow!
If we don't have a flood, windstorm, or chicken thieves around. :yahoo:

OMM,
Good to see you are still around. I have been running crazy. Have a small grow going now but no real time for a journal on this one. Hope you are doing well. We are getting closer to moving your direction. Negotiating on a lot (Maui) now. With some luck we will have a house built.

What do you know? Screwnuts is back! :) Great that your still growing! :grinjoint:
You know Maui, so I know you've picked a good lot. Be glad when I have a new neighbor, not far away. I'm doing fine and sounds like you are too, except working your butt off. :)

Aloha!

Between that foul you got outback, and the squirrels I got everywhere, we can make up acouple pots of dumplings and have a sit down dinner to die for. I keep eyeballing my critters and threaten Mis J about getting a blowgun. I had a micro copter to buzz the squirrels but I burnt the inboard battery up I think. Probley went I wood plug in to charge and forget about it for acouple days. But I see potential for alot of fun come spring. Fly up to the critters with a peanut hanging from under, on a string or something. If I was you Pop's, I'd take some steaming hot pot of water outback and show it to your birdie and remind it, of what it is was meant for. And what will happen if it grows a taste for MMJ. Can't be to careful, one day you mind see a critter hanging out in front of the local KFC peddling teenagers, and quarters, of green bud. Or maybe hes trying to get them to add one more secert herb to their recipe? Then you could be rich. Sounds like your doing good Pop's Keepem Green

And I thought we were friends :high-five:

Oops - just reread my post, lol. I didn't mean your chicken specifically, just chicken in general. Would never harm your chief garden security/helper... so I'm hoping we're still friends. :)

BTW -

Airpots... Big difference? Do they work differently/better? (If your plants are any example they must work great). So far i've stuck to hydro, but eventually would like to try some outdoor growing. Just curious, I know their supposed to be great for roots and wondered about your thoughts on it. Sorry if you addressed this before, but it just came to mind and I was wondering how well they really worked... Thanks OMM!

:reading420magazine: Just lurking around. Finished reading the whole Super Lemon Haze journal. Great read. Now I just need my seedling to actually start growing. 2 inches high and barely growing.

Hello my friend, so sorry that I've been away for so long. I've no idea what's going on! No sense pretending I remember as I normally don't have a clue anyway!

Sometimes I forget that I'm married! There was this one time a few years back when I was younger and somewhat more intelligent. This lady that I apparently lived with started to nag me incessantly. It was then that I realized she was my wife.

:)

Back
Top Bottom