OldMed Man's Air Pots and a Perpetual Grow

Hey OMM congrats on the Lucy harvest! I've moved her to the top of my wish list oficially now, thanks to you n Blue! I know what you mean about not likeing the paranoia that comes with some strains, and methods of consumption, it can really ruin a buzz...
Well, so starts the next chapter in that tent of yours huh??! Cant wait!!:high-five::Namaste:

Quick She belongs at the top of the list, in my book. Next sale, I'll order some of her. :Namaste:

OH! I know some strains just do a number on me, bad vibes! :smokin::smokin:
Still waiting for fans and a couple of plugs. Then it will be time to start a new chapter. :cheer:

I drove back afew pages and don't see the tent yet? For the lite via fans, the labyrinth principal works well. I seen a light of duct work will help alot. Thats all I use. Also put the fans in back of tent where it is darker. Plants will grow with a very small outside lite source. Kind of like a full moon. Only lites you want around outside are green lites. I had some going on my patio last year and all the flood lites were green and didn't effect mine in any way. Well Pop's I'm looking forward for the unveiling. Well got my son out here, so the work will strat soon. Hey Older Man,,,,, Keepem Green

I drove back afew pages and don't see the tent yet? For the lite via fans, the labyrinth principal works well. I seen a light of duct work will help alot. Thats all I use. Also put the fans in back of tent where it is darker. Plants will grow with a very small outside lite source. Kind of like a full moon. Only lites you want around outside are green lites. I had some going on my patio last year and all the flood lites were green and didn't effect mine in any way. Well Pop's I'm looking forward for the unveiling. Well got my son out here, so the work will strat soon. Hey Older Man,,,,, Keepem Green

Hey Sprout! :)
You missed the pictures of it! Just go back just a few pages. Already have the green lights. Thanks.:grinjoint:

I found this thread a few days ago, it's taken me this long to read the entire thing, I guess y'all would call it lurking...I've been doing alot of that here at 420mag. I'm a first time grower, and like OMM, I obsessed over doing it right...in the end, I made many mistakes but still managed to get almost 5 oz. from 2 plants, 1 BC, and 1 WW. I'm just learning, and need all the info and advice I can get. I hope you won't mind if I tag along for the ride OMM, you sound like you're about to get that great tent grow going. Can't wait.

Morning OMM! I think this journal has gone longer since you closed it than when your grow was happening lol.

New thread title - The Old Medicine Man & the Yeti :party:

Morning Blue. :)

It's 420 am on the nose here. I had to stay up to call about the 240v cords. They are on the way! So are the fans! With luck I'll up and running next week!:high-five: Lucy has been telling me to go to bed for hours. I think, I'll take her advice! :sleep::sleep:
See you later in the day.:grinjoint:

I found this thread a few days ago, it's taken me this long to read the entire thing, I guess y'all would call it lurking...I've been doing alot of that here at 420mag. I'm a first time grower, and like OMM, I obsessed over doing it right...in the end, I made many mistakes but still managed to get almost 5 oz. from 2 plants, 1 BC, and 1 WW. I'm just learning, and need all the info and advice I can get. I hope you won't mind if I tag along for the ride OMM, you sound like you're about to get that great tent grow going. Can't wait.

Welcome sqwheels. :welcome: I would be happy to have you ride along with us. There's plenty of room! I hear you my friend, it's a long read. Thanks for doing that! You now know what's been going on from the start. Not too many people would do that. Thanks. :)
That's great you got 5 oz from 2 plants. I would call that a great first grow!
Since you read it all, you've realized we all learn together. I think everyone obsesses the first time you grow......and later on too! :)
I did allot of lurking too! 420 is unique in that everyone here helps each other, with a bit of happy thrown in too. :welcome:

OMM, I see you're totally blowing off Lucy's advice. Maybe you need to consult with her some more??? :)

You just caught me Mr. Krip ! :)
I just blow torched her:grinjoint:

I'm heading to the water bed right now. G'day Mate! :high-five:

Thanks OMM, I'll be lurking here somewhere. And I love the happy thrown in!

Hi All :surf:

Not much happening here at the moment. Just waiting until everything gets here. :popcorn:

Here is couple of pictures of my vegging girls.

First are the babies. :Rasta:

baby20.JPG

And here are the 3 larger ones. They are starting to look like one big plant.

big8.jpg

In the next couple of days the little ones will be replanted into Air Pots and will go into the bedroom closet under CFLs. Probably will move the larger ones in there too, so they will have more room. Once the tent is ready they will all go to the tent to veg a bit more. That's the plan anyway. :) :peace:

Very nice, OMM! I'm learning to like Wedensdays at your journal!

Hey Mr Krip! :)

Seems to work out to Wednesdays, doesn't it! :yummy:

Soon...very soon, I hope, we can close this place up and start a new one.

Itching to get started! :Rasta:

Looking good OMM but I think you need more lights in that closet :goof::goof::goof:

Wish that stuff would hurry up and get there for you!

Ya Think? :Rasta:

Actually some are missing! :grinjoint:

Murphy tells me they will come tomorrow, because I'm taking Jo out for an early Mother's Day dinner! :smokin:

Hey Mr Krip! :)

Seems to work out to Wednesdays, doesn't it! :yummy:

Soon...very soon, I hope, we can close this place up and start a new one.

Itching to get started! :Rasta:

When you say "can close this place up and start a new one" I assume you're talking about the new tent and not a new journal cuz' we all know how well closing this journal has worked out for you! :rofl:

When you say "can close this place up and start a new one" I assume you're talking about the new tent and not a new journal cuz' we all know how well closing this journal has worked out for you! :rofl:

I mean a new Journal! :)

But, I will really have to do some serious convincing! :smokin: Folks seem to like this hidden, closed Journal. Maybe, just maybe, I can make the new one more interesting! Have to look in my bag of tricks to see what I can find! :Rasta:

Thanks, my Friend. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom