OldMedMan's Aloha Journal Part 2

Been a good year. Real busy around here. grand kids in and out and friends showing up for golf weekends...and doobies. Sometimes I don't think is can get any better. It can get worse for sure .lol

Been a good year. Real busy around here. grand kids in and out and friends showing up for golf weekends...and doobies. Sometimes I don't think is can get any better. It can get worse for sure .lol

That's good to hear my friend. Sounds like you are real active. Good on you!

We don't think of worse.....it's coming, matter of when. :Namaste:

... You will love this one, I haven't stop laughing yet. For those of you who have never traveled to the west, or southwest, cattle guards are horizontal steel ...rails placed at fence openings, in dug-out places in the roads adjacent to highways (sometimes across highways), to prevent cattle from crossing over that area. For some reason the cattle will not step on the "guards," probably because they fear getting their feet caught between the rails. A few months ago, President Obama received and was reading a report that there were over 100,000 cattle guards in Colorado . The Colorado ranchers had protested his proposed changes in grazing policies, so he ordered the Secretary of the Interior to fire half of the "cattle" guards immediately! Before the Secretary of the Interior could respond and presumably try to straighten President Obama out on the matter, Vice-President Joe Biden, intervened with a request that...before any "cattle" guards were fired, they be given six months of retraining. 'Times are hard,' said Joe Biden, 'it's only fair to the cattle guards and their families be given six months of retraining! ' And these two guys are running our country, Passed on to you without further comment... I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING - - - - OH LORD HELP US!!!!

This was given to me by our old friend Lavendar...if you remember her.:circle-of-love:

I am sure you can infuse anything with oil in it, I'm looking at aloe vera to infuse. I never had any luck with the skin so soft.....the only effective mosquito deterrent I have ever found is stuff from wally mart called maxideet.....99. something deet. I am from the sac valley and I hunted the rice fields and jungles at night...trust me...the mosquitos can carry you away!

As the sun goes down on a quiet evening you can hear the swarm zoning in on you

I don't live there right now, I sure miss it though, on the east side of the valley I can swim and fish and run amuck pretty well, I have my claws dug in pretty deep there, it's just that some of the laws there do not fit my lifestyle at all.....I WILL always carry a gun....wherever it's comfortable......whether it's in the icechest or my wasteband........California does not like folks who carry guns......it's more of a matter of fear, the statistics prove time again that where guns are carried freely the crime rate falls exponentially.......

Another Girl Scout trick :cheesygrinsmiley:

... You will love this one, I haven't stop laughing yet. For those of you who have never traveled to the west, or southwest, cattle guards are horizontal steel ...rails placed at fence openings, in dug-out places in the roads adjacent to highways (sometimes across highways), to prevent cattle from crossing over that area. For some reason the cattle will not step on the "guards," probably because they fear getting their feet caught between the rails. A few months ago, President Obama received and was reading a report that there were over 100,000 cattle guards in Colorado . The Colorado ranchers had protested his proposed changes in grazing policies, so he ordered the Secretary of the Interior to fire half of the "cattle" guards immediately! Before the Secretary of the Interior could respond and presumably try to straighten President Obama out on the matter, Vice-President Joe Biden, intervened with a request that...before any "cattle" guards were fired, they be given six months of retraining. 'Times are hard,' said Joe Biden, 'it's only fair to the cattle guards and their families be given six months of retraining! ' And these two guys are running our country, Passed on to you without further comment... I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING - - - - OH LORD HELP US!!!!

This was given to me by our old friend Lavendar...if you remember her.:circle-of-love:

WTF Will people wake up? or has or school systems and media made folks just as smart as those two?

Hell fire all those damn guards... who needs a damn guard for a cow anyway? :rofl:

Good weed omm, yeah...the leadership of this country is out of touch, they no longer serve the people...now we serve them....everything they do is based on strengthening their foothold in economic theatres, a rich man was asked this question; " sir, you have so much money, if you could have just one more thing what could it possibly be?", and the rich man said;" just a little bit more".

Good weed omm, yeah...the leadership of this country is out of touch, they no longer serve the people...now we serve them....everything they do is based on strengthening their foothold in economic theatres, a rich man was asked this question; " sir, you have so much money, if you could have just one more thing what could it possibly be?", and the rich man said;" just a little bit more".

:amen::amen: mcloadie...good weed to you too. Yep, the country was lost sight of long ago. Wonder what they would do if we all went hippie again.:peace:

:amen::amen: mcloadie...good weed to you too. Yep, the country was lost sight of long ago. Wonder what they would do if we all went hippie again.:peace:

We're gonna be forced to if we expect to survive, I love the barter system.........wtf is money anyway?, it's not worth anything anymore...it's just an idea. Now, if we all bartered....or if barter was to become popular.....how could they tax and control? The very reasons we became independent are now the norm.............myself omm, I'm good, I'm at less than half the income required to be at poverty level....supporting two people.......and I'm happy, if they will just leave me alone, give me the money I paid in, and don't come after me when I'm not harming anyone....that is my line in the sand........and civil disobedience is my only vehicle at this point to express my beliefs through my life and actions.

We're gonna be forced to if we expect to survive, I love the barter system.........wtf is money anyway?, it's not worth anything anymore...it's just an idea. Now, if we all bartered....or if barter was to become popular.....how could they tax and control? The very reasons we became independent are now the norm.............myself omm, I'm good, I'm at less than half the income required to be at poverty level....supporting two people.......and I'm happy, if they will just leave me alone, give me the money I paid in, and don't come after me when I'm not harming anyone....that is my line in the sand........and civil disobedience is my only vehicle at this point to express my beliefs through my life and actions.

Well said mcloadie. Some parts of new england have their own currency, already.

Good Weed OMM:circle-of-love:
what do you mean again:)

I think we should go cowboy... who rolls their own

Rock on Loadie
:allgood:

Well said mcloadie. Some parts of new england have their own currency, already.

?

Just a quick drop in to spread some love. :circle-of-love:
The Garden is looking spectacular OMM!!
:high-five:

That one was for me wasn't it? :circle-of-love:
DSCN18403.JPG

Don't ask.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: I live in Colorado and this is the first I've heard about it! Scary govt we have nowadays.:straightface:
Have a great day OMM!

Hey OMM, I like it when you can't get a good pic of the plants, means they are too big.....you can't get far enough back.

I like to try different strains...some are old favorites too. In part one of this journal I grew some "Sweet Black Angels". Good, good strain. If I do grow again, she will be one of them. Very Strong and a good yielder.

Sorry about my confusing light recommendations. What I really should have said is they are all excellent.
:Namaste:

I am not confused no longer. As soon as I got the $$$ i am getting a Diamond Series XML 350, 4'X4' tent, and all other required gear. Cant wait to try out the Hawaiian Snow seeds I got. Or clones from the one of the five I sprouted already if it turns out good. Your recommendation was the final decision maker.

That one was for me wasn't it? :circle-of-love:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: I live in Colorado and this is the first I've heard about it! Scary govt we have nowadays.:straightface:
Have a great day OMM!

Yes it is the one I took for you Flower Child.:high-five:

I am still in touch with my very first love and I wanted her to see my backyard. Between smoking allot and being older than dirt, I do have trouble remembering how to do things sometimes. That's how I posted the picture again.
I was trying to copy it. Hence "don't ask".

I finally sent it to her. I think!
:circle-of-love:

Hey OMM, I like it when you can't get a good pic of the plants, means they are too big.....you can't get far enough back.

You got it OG13. :goodjob:

I didn't want sound like an ass and a braggart. Modesty is best. Now, I just got to keep em healthy and bring em on home. Wish me luck. It ain't over yet..:peace:

I am not confused no longer. As soon as I got the $$$ i am getting a Diamond Series XML 350, 4'X4' tent, and all other required gear. Cant wait to try out the Hawaiian Snow seeds I got. Or clones from the one of the five I sprouted already if it turns out good. Your recommendation was the final decision maker.

Hey Crawdaddy. THsea is growing a Hawaiian Snow right now. A very good Member Xlr8 recommended it to him. It's big and beautiful.
Good Growing my Friend.

hey buddy I hope all is well over there
girls are looking fine especially the MB1:thumb:
finally got the wifes truck fixed was the damn fuel pump had to drop the damn gas tank fuel fittings were stuck ugh
finally got it squared away for now at least its running better than it did before I just gotta stop the oil leak now I can do that later I gotta find the sealant for the spot that leaking I have some somewhere if not I need to go buy another tube
ok well if you need anything give me a call :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom