OldMedMan's Aloha Journal

WooHoo, another harvest in the books. Congrayts and good weed to you. :thumb:
Hi there sinful. Wore me out trimming those 3......hanging up now. Good weed to you too!:high-five:

Luckily i live in the woods, last years crop was stolen tho :\. Always hard to find a non suspicious and a not so well traveled place without driving 45 mins+ but i still have a few spots where i'll be able to try 5-10 once it gets a little warmer. I can't do what you do but they still come out dam fine! Those look like some find meds you harvested, i'm sure you'll be good for a little while. :hookah:

Luckily i live in the woods, last years crop was stolen tho :\. Always hard to find a non suspicious and a not so well traveled place without driving 45 mins+ but i still have a few spots where i'll be able to try 5-10 once it gets a little warmer. I can't do what you do but they still come out dam fine! Those look like some find meds you harvested, i'm sure you'll be good for a little while. :hookah:

Right on Gorilla Growing. Actually, I have good neighbors right now. I have been ripped 3 times here. I go and ask/tell my neighbors what I'm doing and go from there. I'm too damn old to be out in the woods anymore.

That sounds good that you have a few places that will work for you. Best of luck to you this year. Grow some big ones!:high-five:

Hey there OMM, just coming through since I am up late night here jamming to some Teena Marie--Square Bizz...I usually don't play music this late at night but hell my neighbors make enough noise day and night and I never say anything.So now they can put up with mine!!! I would be happy to be able to get 191 grams wet and 41 dry off the other..My day is coming....:cheer:

Hey there OMM, just coming through since I am up late night here jamming to some Teena Marie--Square Bizz...I usually don't play music this late at night but hell my neighbors make enough noise day and night and I never say anything.So now they can put up with mine!!! I would be happy to be able to get 191 grams wet and 41 dry off the other..My day is coming....:cheer:

Jam away my Queen. Let them see what it's like for once!:bravo:

Sorry if i sounded like an ass. My expectations were too high. I so want to have a stash before I can't grow for a while. If the house takes too long....I may just act like Johnny Pot Seed and plant some where ever I can. :yummy:

It is good to have HIGH expectations. Keep on swinging for the upper deck. :allgood:

I would be a nervous wreck having that much outside, especially as close to finishing as they are.

It is good to have HIGH expectations. Keep on swinging for the upper deck. :allgood:

I would be a nervous wreck having that much outside, especially as close to finishing as they are.

Every little noise at night I am out with a flashlight and a bat! No Joke!
One end of the side of the house is stacked with noise makers.....so I can hear them coming if they come that way.

agh too many pages too fast lol
happy harvest my friend and good weed to all and to all a deep puff:thumb:

agh too many pages too fast lol
happy harvest my friend and good weed to all and to all a deep puff:thumb:

It's your fault cronic......you wanted the pictures!:peace:

How's the work going?

Hi Ch5714292 Welcome. I don't get too many folks from China. Is it legal to grow there? I hope so.
Any questions, please ask.
:peace::welcome:

nope!It's lawless ,but more and more young people start to FLY!!! But our weeds have bad quality because they are agrestal from A few provinces. also ,some people buy some seeds from foreign sites ,put seeds hidden in the LEGO toys as gifts sending back.
In fact,i have not smoke weeds even one time,but i am interested in farming them,so i came to here ,learning and see how they guys doing .i got a girl (made in china ) now she is flowering ,but looks not good ...oh buy the way ,i wanna buy some seeds from seed-city (a seeds-sale website) but i don't kno if that's safe enough...
Happy to talk with u OMM ,and forgive my poor English lol...

nope!It's lawless ,but more and more young people start to FLY!!! But our weeds have bad quality because they are agrestal from A few provinces. also ,some people buy some seeds from foreign sites ,put seeds hidden in the LEGO toys as gifts sending back.
In fact,i have not smoke weeds even one time,but i am interested in farming them,so i came to here ,learning and see how they guys doing .i got a girl (made in china ) now she is flowering ,but looks not good ...oh buy the way ,i wanna buy some seeds from seed-city (a seeds-sale website) but i don't kno if that's safe enough...
Happy to talk with u OMM ,and forgive my poor English lol...

Your English is very good, it is not a problem. I worry for you if you order seeds from outside you're country. We from other countries do not really know much about the laws of your country. We are learning, but slowly. China has been a mystery to us. We are seeing more and more Chinese tourist now. The doors are opening.

Hopefully someone reading this my know something. Be sure to stop by our "How to Grow Section". Here is a link to it: How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know

Visit any time you want, you are always welcome.:peace:

good weed my friend!
hey how is THsea? haven't much seen him around here lately

good weed my friend!
hey how is THsea? haven't much seen him around here lately

Good weed to you too fishy. I talked to THsea tonight. I'm not sure he will journal again. He is growing.......but really fighting bud rot. He wil tell you in due time. Well, come to think of it he may journal a Mazar Grow. He's pretty fired up about that. Also he wasn't feeling too good for a while. Damn Krone's Disease . :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom