OMM's Aloha Journal Part III

High OMM
thats one hell of a lot to spend on lighting per month :thedoubletake::smokin:I am in deep POO POO Kaa Kaa if I spend more than £30 per month:smokin:
By the by thousands of war vets Brits an Yanks are at Normandy Landing site :straightface:3000meters they charged through water that went up to there chests
loads Puked on the boats as they came to there points :thedoubletake: one man said to his mate after looking at the sea with dead fish floating on the water ,,,, an
said I think we are in for a day of it ,,,my Uncle would tell me these stores each year when I was a kid ,,, this morning I realised what a Hero he really is
Best of days OMM love to you on this morning:circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

Good Day Weed you old fart. Sure is good to hear that you're getting a little relief from the pain. Nice to have good friends come over and help also. Nice to be able to continue growing with a little help. Happy thurweedday.

Hey beemer, Good Day Weed to you too! You old fart. Yep, a bit of relief from the pain, it sure helps the old attitude. I can't thank THsea enough for what he does for me. He always cheers me up too, a true friend.

Ya know beemer, just watching our plants grow is real medicine too. Just happy weed day Brother.
:thumb:

Absolutely beautiful!! :circle-of-love:

Be Well my friend :Namaste:

Thank you Relaxed Lester. THsea and I think this girl will be chopped in about two weeks. She does sparkle! Thanks for looking in, my good friend.
:high-five:

High OMM
thats one hell of a lot to spend on lighting per month :thedoubletake::smokin:I am in deep POO POO Kaa Kaa if I spend more than £30 per month:smokin:
By the by thousands of war vets Brits an Yanks are at Normandy Landing site :straightface:3000meters they charged through water that went up to there chests
loads Puked on the boats as they came to there points :thedoubletake: one man said to his mate after looking at the sea with dead fish floating on the water ,,,, an
said I think we are in for a day of it ,,,my Uncle would tell me these stores each year when I was a kid ,,, this morning I realised what a Hero he really is
Best of days OMM love to you on this morning:circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

Hi jaga. I am lucky, I have my Military Retirement and my Retirement from Hawaii Pacific University at which I taught Computer Science for 17 years. Other wise I could not live here.

You are right your uncle is a hero, as many others were. We would not have our freedom if not for them.
Jo was telling me they refurbished one of the fighter planes that was in that battle...top speed 150 mph.:high-five:
Love to you and your lady.
:love:

very nice grows oldmedman :thumb:

Thanks and welcome to my grow! Very happy to see you here in my journal and 420. It's a great place to be. Come by any time!:bravo:

To all of you good folks.

I spent the day in bed not feeling too good.

When I came down here and turned on my computer and found all your messages, it made me feel really good. Thank You All!
:high-five::peace:

I dont believe it OMM for you it has gone 3am mate rest up
I will send Paddy over,,she will get ye to bed on time ,,,seriously pal must be rough I hope it goes soon for ya:thumb:
hey i didnt know you taught Computer science man you really have lived life to its fullest:cheer:
Tell me do you have a beard ? :circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

Time for a Picture Update of the Girls.

First the shed girls

The Doctor

21682.jpg

The 2046 Monster

31496.jpg

41158.jpg

5906.jpg

The Side of the house girls

6795.jpg

A bit of snow

7660.jpg

The Kiss Dragon and The Sweet Black Angel Which should go out soon.

8524.jpg

The end. :peace:

I dont believe it OMM for you it has gone 3am mate rest up
I will send Paddy over,,she will get ye to bed on time ,,,seriously pal must be rough I hope it goes soon for ya:thumb:
hey i didnt know you taught Computer science man you really have lived life to its fullest:cheer:
Tell me do you have a beard ? :circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

High my friend jaga. I stay up until I have to sleep...the pain pills are gone. I don't like to just lay there. I always did what I wanted to my friend. A quick summary. Mother left me in the hospital. Adopted when I was one. They were older folks and both died before I was 12. Off to an orphanage in the Ozarks for a few years. Ran away 6 times...not sure where I thought I was going. My adopted parents left me some money and I went to a Military Academy in Tennessee, then joined the Air Force and went to Nam and Thailand. I read every book I could get my hands on overseas. Always like to learn. No beard. Had a mustache for years. Nothing now. Hard to stay still my whole life. Love living.

High my friend jaga. I stay up until I have to sleep...the pain pills are gone. I don't like to just lay there. I always did what I wanted to my friend. A quick summary. Mother left me in the hospital. Adopted when I was one. They were older folks and both died before I was 12. Off to an orphanage in the Ozarks for a few years. Ran away 6 times...not sure where I thought I was going. My adopted parents left me some money and I went to a Military Academy in Tennessee, then joined the Air Force and went to Nam and Thailand. I read every book I could get my hands on overseas. Always like to learn. No beard. Had a mustache for years. Nothing now. Hard to stay still my whole life. Love living.
Well OMM
you had a bad start but you have been making good ever since :circle-of-love:
hey I am only trying to have a joke with you ,,, I understand the crap you must be going through at the moment,,,Paddy said try reading the Bhagavad Gite as it is version by Srila Prabhupada its a very very good read :circle-of-love: I am ever amazed by your very full life I wonderd about the beard as you sound a bit like a friend of ours in Leicester when I imagine you I think of this guy :circle-of-love: have a great evening man that girl is so soo snowy brilliant update :circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

Aloha OMM, just stopping by to say hello and wish you well and take a peek at the plants. All is looking fantastic as normal. I love your plants and photography of them. It is always a pleasure. Hope you're doing well and recovering fast. Have a great and relaxing weekend over there! :ciao: :surf: :circle-of-love:

Aloha OMM, just stopping by to say hello and wish you well and take a peek at the plants. All is looking fantastic as normal. I love your plants and photography of them. It is always a pleasure. Hope you're doing well and recovering fast. Have a great and relaxing weekend over there! :ciao: :surf: :circle-of-love:

A big "Aloha" to you too my friend! Thanks for the compliments. Still a bit of pain in the ribs, but they are slowly getting better. Thanks for your concern. Your plants and photography are pretty damn good too. !! :high-five::bravo:

Back
Top Bottom