OMM's Aloha Journal Part III

:reading420magazine:

Hi jaga......We have a week of great weather coming........hope they are right.

Thats good the 2046 will be a happy Girl ,,, she is the picture of health as it is I think you are in for a Bounty there:circle-of-love:

The 2046 Monster

31496.jpg

Oh yeah, now the real fun begins. Fill that net Old Man.

High OMM we have some nice weather :passitleft:
Mate you are almost a bud fisherman catching loads a bud in a big net ,:circle-of-love: Have a great night Paddy said to say although it may not happen how much she would like to meet you ,, your life is an ongoing documentary to both of us Massive thanks for being YOU our 420,, Vietnam Vet thats lives life like an Acharya meaning a teacher that teaches by good example you are an inspiration Jai Ho OMM Nitai Ki Jai
Paddy sends all her love as do I with the warmest Hugs :hug::hug::circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

High OMM we have some nice weather :passitleft:
Mate you are almost a bud fisherman catching loads a bud in a big net ,:circle-of-love: Have a great night Paddy said to say although it may not happen how much she would like to meet you ,, your life is an ongoing documentary to both of us Massive thanks for being YOU our 420,, Vietnam Vet thats lives life like an Acharya meaning a teacher that teaches by good example you are an inspiration Jai Ho OMM Nitai Ki Jai
Paddy sends all her love as do I with the warmest Hugs :hug::hug::circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

Hi to you two wonderful friends! :love:

There is a long time before we will even find out that this 2046 will survive and be successful. All I can do is my best, so we shall see.
My ribs are slowly becoming less painful, so that will help in the months to come.
:ganjamon:

Tell sweet Paddy that I would love to meet her and you my good man. I can see us now.....high as kites and comfortably numb. Maybe one of us will inherit a fortune...how knows?:love::love:

At least we have met here and who knows the future. Stay well my friends.:party:

Good to read your ribs are getting better. I was just looking at that 2046 BAR re-posted :dreamy:

2046? Sweet:party::party::party:
How have you been My ole Friend? You too Buck and everyone?

Fish in the House!!!

OMM that would be our fav out come an we will certainly inherit a fortune in friendship hey I understand
there is a lot of hardships with the grow being so big But I have a feeling that you ill succeed :circle-of-love::allgood:Hey did I just spot a Fin go by:thedoubletake::thedoubletake:
Best of days pal we are on a prayer:circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

2046? Sweet:party::party::party:
How have you been My ole Friend? You too Buck and everyone?

Fishy, at the moment, I am over joyed that you posted here. I so hope you are well my friend. I (we) have missed you very much. :party:

My health is my big problem at the moment. I am hooked to an oxygen machine at all times. Breathing is a bitch.
I took a fall not too long ago and broke 5 to 7 ribs. That hurt and still does.

But this isn't about me....it's about you.....I (We) have worried and missed you ole Buddy....I hope you are back with us and ready to "play" again. Damn, we have missed you! Please say you are back! :high-five::cheer::high-five::welcome:

Fishy, at the moment, I am over joyed that you posted here. I so hope you are well my friend. I (we) have missed you very much. :party:

My health is my big problem at the moment. I am hooked to an oxygen machine at all times. Breathing is a bitch.
I took a fall not too long ago and broke 5 to 7 ribs. That hurt and still does.

But this isn't about me....it's about you.....I (We) have worried and missed you ole Buddy....I hope you are back with us and ready to "play" again. Damn, we have missed you! Please say you are back! :high-five::cheer::high-five::welcome:

You said what we are thinking OMM
:circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love: chilling with the fish would be so nice:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom