Pigeons420 Flies the Coop & Goes Perpetual in 2015

re: Rex Pigeons Flies the Coop & Goes Perpetual in 2015

Dang Pidge,
You nearing a 100 page journal. So much knowledge and techniques for everyone to gather wisdom from.
So much math in the paragraphs. Congrats bro!:high-five:

[QUOTE=Pigeons420;2641911]Look at those temps! I could use a bit more moisture but I'm going to pick my battles.

Something beautiful isn't it?

image835.jpeg
[/QUOTE]

You still wear a watch and an old metal link one at that? I thought I was old school shaving with a straight razor. lol

Just yanking your chain man. Like the one that holds your watch. :;):

Good grow as ever!

:peace:

That's cool that you get to spend so much time in your grow. I'd live in mine if I could, micromanaging everything and petting and fondling and talking to them all. But I'm happy that it works as well as it does all things considered. I think when it comes down to it, we are probably all proud of our grows, whatever they are, and fascinated by our plants.
Is it just me Pigeons, or is your journal getting bigger, better, and faster?

Amazes me how you keep track of all those plants. Since my stroke new stuff has to be simple. Funny as all the stuff I knew before is right up there but gathering new stuff is bit of trouble. Still remember my boy's names tho my grandsons are here and there.

Getting old sux but the alternative really sux. :)

Nice job bro!

Dang Pidge,
You nearing a 100 page journal. So much knowledge and techniques for everyone to gather wisdom from.
So much math in the paragraphs. Congrats bro!:high-five:

Thanks Stage. I feel so fortunate! I get some much outta this journal that I'm amazed everyday that I don't bore you guys! This journal isn't mine it's just a place I get to write my thoughts and share my experiences. I'm thankful that 420 does at great job at helping me call this place home. I am a product of the 420 magazine!

[QUOTE=Pigeons420;2641911]Look at those temps! I could use a bit more moisture but I'm going to pick my battles.

Something beautiful isn't it?

image835.jpeg

You still wear a watch and an old metal link one at that? I thought I was old school shaving with a straight razor. lol

Just yanking your chain man. Like the one that holds your watch. :;):

Good grow as ever!

[/QUOTE]

:rofl: thanks Med!havent seem you around in awhile I hope you're well!
I've always considered myself an old soul and I'm sure that the watch only reiterates that. It was actually a grad gift from my Inlaws when I graduated University. It's one of my favorites. I've got a couple.

That's cool that you get to spend so much time in your grow. I'd live in mine if I could, micromanaging everything and petting and fondling and talking to them all. But I'm happy that it works as well as it does all things considered. I think when it comes down to it, we are probably all proud of our grows, whatever they are, and fascinated by our plants.
Is it just me Pigeons, or is your journal getting bigger, better, and faster?

I certainly micro manage and fondle all of them. Maybe that's not such a great thing but it helps keep me busy. I'm sure I'd be getting in trouble or something if I didn't have these girls to keep me at bay and focused.
This journal IS getting bigger, better and faster. But it's because of my wonderful family that wonders over to keep me busy and on track.

I LOVE THIS PLACE!!:love:

Amazes me how you keep track of all those plants. Since my stroke new stuff has to be simple. Funny as all the stuff I knew before is right up there but gathering new stuff is bit of trouble. Still remember my boy's names tho my grandsons are here and there.

Getting old sux but the alternative really sux. :)

Nice job bro!

Thanks Again sir! Like I said, if I didn't keep track of all these girls I would have a giant mess on my hands. Dead plants everywhere. It's really not as hard as it looks. I'm sure you can understand this. It's a passion that I'm addicted to and the more the marrier.

It's like a guy who collects cars. Too many cars probably wouldn't be a good thing but not enough cars and I'll probably annoy my wife about getting new cars :passitleft:

GOOD MORNING FAMILIA!!! Are we going to hit 100 pages today?!?

:love:

YES THEIR RECOVERING!!!!!!!!!

They look so much healthier then the other day! I think they are back in full swing!

Don't look! I'm patting myself on the back for this one!

image2146.jpeg

Stage, this ones for you my man!

**AK-47 Smoke Report**

I had to take my time with this one Stage. I don't consider myself a cannabis critic at all, but I can certainly tell you whether or not I think it's good or not for me in any particular situation.
I know that the review I have may be significantly different from someone else's. As we all know there are a number of factors that can have a impact on the product. However, this is a strain I've had the opportunity to try on more than one occasion so, I feel confident with my findings.

But anyway here I go!

When you asked me to describe AK-47 Stage, I didn't want to give an off the cuff answer. I don't know about you, but marijuana affects me differently at different times. A session in the morning is going to wreck me quicker then a session in the afternoon. A session after supper is more for enjoyment then for need. And of course a session before bed needs to be just right for a nice long sleep.
So, it took me 3 days to come up with this report. To give you an honest and accurate answer.

When you take a nice wiff, it's captivating. The smell goes right to your head. I found that at the end of the day after work, when it's been awhile inbetween hoots, if I take a nice deep smell it will sit me back in my chair and the anxiety and sweety palms of no hoots is gone. I find that now you can take my time preparing and packing my bowl or rolling the occasional J. This can't be said about every strain. I've had some smells come off as annoying or overwhelming. AK-47 will infest your senses with a grape-like smell and leave you asking for more.

If I haven't mentioned this before, it's fairly clear from my medicine cabinet that I smoke through a bong. I prefer this method because it gives you a big dose on the inhale so affects are quick. The bong compliments AK-47 because the hoot goes straight to your head but, unlike other strains the instant high isn't a smack to the face. It's subtle and relaxing. With the right dose, after a hoot of a thick yellowy-white smoke, I will sit back in my chair, with my eyes closed enjoying the euphoric roller coaster. I get lost for a couple minutes... I'm content with two of those thick yellowy-white inhales for a session and that's a wrap.
The subtle and relaxing instant high is an asset and a downfall for the strain. I would recommend AK-47 for anyone but not at every occasion. I find that AK-47 isn't a strain that compliments a meal very well. For me, after supper, I like a nice strong dose that will compensate the heavy meal and go straight to my head. AK-47, with its subtle and relaxing high, isn't what I'm looking for following a meal. With a THC of 13.9% it doesn't give you that "smack in the face" high that I'm looking for following supper or a meal.
My last criticism of AK-47 falls on getting high before heading out of the house. Now, I'm sure this would affect everyone differently. But I found that the subtleness of the high dissipated quickly once I left the house. When I left the house the high sobers itself out a bit and I require another hoot
Now with that said, I feel that when I'm at home enjoying the evening with the family that AK-47 is great. AK-47 is a great way to finish off the night before bed to give you that nice long sleep. The high is subtle and relaxing and this works well for me before bed.

AK-47 is an all around great strain and you're certainly missing out if you haven't tried it. It's an iconic strain and it won't disappoint.

Hope this helps you decide whether or not to give it a shot!

:lot-o-toke: :passitleft:

Good day Pidge!!:volcano-smiley:
Aww Pidge,
Your update was most certainly worth the wait. Detailed and full of 1st hand observations.
Thx for the update bro! I certainly will look to add the one hit wonder to my cabinet someday soon.
Which breeder did you get your seeds from?:ganjamon:

:party::tommy::theband:
100th page....yea we dancin. Getting our boogie on!

:party::party::party::party::party:

I'm off for 2 days and I had to go back 3 pages. It is moving quicker cos people come to see the wonderful delights you share with us, yourself included. You keep us coming back for more.

Everything looks awesome my friend
Much love :love:

:passitleft:

Hey Pigeon, looks and sounds yummy haven't been on for a while. Have been busy with my girls. Have a question couldn't find answer to mayb you can help me. What do you use for tie downs, and how do you use them. We have net canopy but they aren't there yet, and looking at them seems like center of plant would get more light if I could pull them out some and tie down. Have topped and have been trying to open up center of plant by cutting sucker leaves. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

God bless child who has her own.:Namaste:
Mor

:party::tommy::theband:
100th page....yea we dancin. Getting our boogie on!

Yes!! Let's get it on!

:party:

:party::party::party::party::party:

I'm off for 2 days and I had to go back 3 pages. It is moving quicker cos people come to see the wonderful delights you share with us, yourself included. You keep us coming back for more.

Everything looks awesome my friend
Much love :love:

:party::party::party:
Man, you had me wondering where you were. You're too kind! People like you make this world a little warmer :love:

Hey Pigeon, looks and sounds yummy haven't been on for a while. Have been busy with my girls. Have a question couldn't find answer to mayb you can help me. What do you use for tie downs, and how do you use them. We have net canopy but they aren't there yet, and looking at them seems like center of plant would get more light if I could pull them out some and tie down. Have topped and have been trying to open up center of plant by cutting sucker leaves. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

God bless child who has her own.:Namaste:
Mor

Morrum! Welcome back! It has been awhile! Happy to see you!

For the tie downs. I use metal coat hangers. I get two ties from one hanger. But you can use actual tie down straps. There sold in rolls. There pretty much twist ties that you cut at your desired size. But I don't spend money if I don't need to and coat hangers work great!

Thanks for popping by Morrum! Don't be a stranger!

It doesn't surprise me at all how people flock to you Pigeons. When your love of people shines through its irresistible. :hug:

It doesn't surprise me at all how people flock to you Pigeons. When your love of people shines through its irresistible. :hug:

A characteristic we both share, Love.

:high-five:

Morning Gang!!

Going to do an update today!! I'm just laying in bed trying to decide if a coffee is worth getting dressed for. Not always an easy decision.

It's Friday!!!

:party:

Happy P.O.E.T.S day my friend and why get dressed if you don't have to?

Cause I have too :(

:rofl:

But this is a motto I live by! "Why get dressed if I don't have to?"

Happy Friday to you as well my friend! The weekend is coming!!

Back
Top Bottom