PotChimp's Side Projects

A GDP top, which will probably taste like lemonade (from being sprayed with lemon juice to stop grey mold):

0031547.JPG

:peace:
she looks awesome I just scored 3 clones Pineapple express, Girl Scout Cookies, and Phantom Cookies. the flowered mother of the Phantom was beautiful and huge I cant wait the clone was cut during flower so it had stinky sticky pre flowers on it The GDPs sweet skunkyness with the incredible smell of cherry pie. I can smell the brownies in oven right now lol.

Jack the Ripper is crazy fun to grow. the smell is unique and the stone is one of the best. A good yielder but you will be trimming the awesome scissor hash will get you through it.

Jack the Ripper is crazy fun to grow. the smell is unique and the stone is one of the best. A good yielder but you will be trimming the awesome scissor hash will get you through it.

Thanks for the info good to know it yields well. I'm hoping for 2 of the 3 seeds to be female, as well as the SSH I'll be doing with it.

wake me up when you finish your story

I'll check again tonight, but I'm still fighting the mold. I'm done with the lemon juice 'cause it's not doing the job. I put a fan in the closet and aimed it at the infected area (set on high). I also turned the reflector fan down to low, hoping the heat increase will take the humidity down in the closet. Man, that was the only good looking plant I've had in a while with all this experimental junk I'm into. The hydro one next to it even has a tiny spot or two of it. Less than 2 weeks; just gotta keep it under control a bit more.
Moldy or not it's getting smoked I ain't no connoisseur Hell I had to look that word up after I spelled it..... :(

:cheesygrinsmiley:

Note: I changed the nutes in the DWC bucket one last time before I do the chop to the GDP. Next will be straight RO water in the bucket for a week, and then it gets taken (along with its soil-grown clone sister). I have a Free Tibet a few weeks into flower, an Old Timers Haze clone, and repeated clones of strains I like in their beginning stages, but other than that not a lot of miscellaneous (didn't have to look it up yay!) plants. I'll keep posting other stuff on here though; I've always got plenty going on.....

Man my soil grown GDP clone isn't shaking off the grey mold plus I had to take a chunk out of the biggest cola on it (bud rot). As if that isn't bad enough it's starting to spread to the other clone I have of it in the DWC bucket. I have to chop them both early that sucks but what can you do? I don't want it to spread to my Chem D; that one is plump. :)

I'm fighting nanners on my Panama.

... would it be boring if they behaved themselves ... ?

:rollingeyes:

Man my soil grown GDP clone isn't shaking off the grey mold plus I had to take a chunk out of the biggest cola on it (bud rot). As if that isn't bad enough it's starting to spread to the other clone I have of it in the DWC bucket. I have to chop them both early that sucks but what can you do? I don't want it to spread to my Chem D; that one is plump. :)

PM Wash is great. Mildew Cure works you need a few days for the smell to dissipate. I also hear baking soda or peroxide water works. Neem Oil protects leaves but you cant put it on your buds.

I put notes on all my other journals, so I'll put one here too; this problem affects all my unit arrangements. My Chemdawg D BX 3 breeding project seedlings pert near froze :( so I had to take them out of the unit they were in and put my Chocolopes under the 600 watt HPS early. As far as odd plants, I'll have my Free Tibet in where those were with the bulb and light cycle switched over (the 400 watt HPS @ 12/12 keeps the room warmer, plus the bigger pots help to retain the heat from the seedling starter mat). I have my Old Timers Haze under a 600 watt HPS, I'm barely keeping my 2 GDPs under control with the grey mold and may not have to chop early (yay!), so the only thing left are clones, which were in with the seedlings and pert near froze too :(
When they pick up healthwise, I'll take a few pics.

I've been having trouble with temps, too, barely keeping the room in the 70s during lights-on. I put my cuttings on the floor without realizing how cold it is down there. They slowwww.

So Mr Loadie here moved 'em. Duh

:cheesygrinsmiley:

But seriously, I have a 500 watt baseboard heater and 600 watts of hps and I can't get a 4x4 room over 72 degrees? That's how f'n cold it's been around here.

That unit they were in was a basement cellar I walled off to hide. As if insulating it from the inside weren't enough (soundproofing, but it keeps the house heat out too), the top has a cement hollow porch above the thin rebarred concrete slab and the outside temps hit the top of the walls. I had a low of 38 on my high/low thermostat setting lucky I put a seedling starter mat in there or they'd be dead.

Oh speaking of bad luck I transplanted my Free Tibet clone about 3 weeks into flower into the same flowering mix I'm using for my Tangerine Dream/Chocolope/WW grow and the root ball broke up some. I don't think it's bad, but that sucks anyway. I did the same transplant mix to a Chemdawg D BX 3 clone too it looks nice.
Post pics soon.....

Here's that Free Tibet clone, maybe about 2-4 weeks into flower:

0041472.JPG

It's in under a 400 watt HPS along with a Chemdawg D clone:

0021629.JPG

This is the last 9 days for the GDPs. I'll change the DWC bucket to RO water @ 7 days before chop. I've already been giving nothing but RO water to the other one:

0071159.JPG
0081061.JPG

Back
Top Bottom