PotChimp's Side Projects

Hee hee I was thinking of doing that exact thing on X-mas day :) I'm worried that the shot of 190 proof Evercleer is gonna get me so buzzed up I don't notice the gram+ of kief I put in it.

Put in another gram shake like hell, hold it up and say goodnight Buck and woof it right down :cheesygrinsmiley:

Put in another gram shake like hell, hold it up and say goodnight Buck and woof it right down :cheesygrinsmiley:

Done. :)

0011600.JPG

It was some (tsp?) kief in one shot of Everclear 190 proof about a week ago. I put it in the freezer for 5 days, shaking it 3 or 4 times a day. I made me a big cup of tea the other night and dumped about 1/3 of it in :tokin:
I decided to follow these wise instructions, seeing as how you've gained the unofficial title of super cannabis rock star dude I think it was. So I put another teaspoon in this morning and back in the freezer it went for 5 more days. Christmas Day after all the eating is over I'll say, "Goodnight, Buck", toss it down my gullet, and spend the rest of the evening looking like that pic of your dog :)
I've got a quart mason jar of tincture about 2/3 full, and another with about an inch left in the bottom so if I run out of weed before X-mas I'll still be high. One good glug and you feel it about 20 minutes later, but it's not super potent. It's black as dark coffee.

Well I decided to take a break from freezing some trim for kief tumbling so I could update. :)
As far as odd plants, the clones I have now aren't taking yet so they're not worth looking at, the Free Tibet is looking really good but a bit thin (I should have trimmed the bottom of the plant out early). I can't feed at this point because I have 10 weeks from the start of 12/12 and my records show this one in the past chops around 11 from then. The GDPs are @ 6 weeks and 1 day of 12/12, and they have been going by my records @ 10 weeks plus a day or three from the start. I might get them early too the way they look. And my lil' Old Timers Haze is about a foot tall and chugging away under a 400 watt HPS @ 12/12 I keep topping the branches to keep it tame but it's gonna do me in again..... :(

Done. :)

It was some (tsp?) kief in one shot of Everclear 190 proof about a week ago. I put it in the freezer for 5 days, shaking it 3 or 4 times a day. I made me a big cup of tea the other night and dumped about 1/3 of it in :tokin:
I decided to follow these wise instructions, seeing as how you've gained the unofficial title of super cannabis rock star dude I think it was. So I put another teaspoon in this morning and back in the freezer it went for 5 more days. Christmas Day after all the eating is over I'll say, "Goodnight, Buck", toss it down my gullet, and spend the rest of the evening looking like that pic of your dog :)
I've got a quart mason jar of tincture about 2/3 full, and another with about an inch left in the bottom so if I run out of weed before X-mas I'll still be high. One good glug and you feel it about 20 minutes later, but it's not super potent. It's black as dark coffee.

Sounds excellent!!! ... I made a tad of honey oil for the occasion and will evoke the name and cartoon image of PotChimp when I imbibe, smoke and eat it :cheesygrinsmiley:

just smoked some honey

Hear is to you PotChimp!!!

As I thought of a recent post and getting ready to hit the ice with sand I started to think of a Christmas tune too :cheesygrinsmiley:

Concept stages

Title

"Grandpa died in the dooryard for Christmas"

:cheesygrinsmiley:

Hey Merry Christmas Graytail you smokin? :)

I'm going to put my Free Tibet clone into the dark for a day or two before chop, which will give me the room to put some plants from my other unit in here to keep things going. I can move my Chem D grow into the emptied unit and put my other grow into smart pots. As soon as I see an open space between grows I'll be doing a 10 reg seed Pre '98 Lashkar Afghani x Deep Chunk grow. I'll be doing a 3 reg seed Jack the Ripper and 3 reg seed Mr. Nice Super Silver Haze grow around that same time. Gonna be nice..... :tokin:

(Sung to the tune of "Oh Christmas Tree")

Oh reefer plant oh reefer plant
I'd like to smoke you but I can't
you're way too small you're way too small
There are no buds on you at all
Oh why can't you
come out the ground
with instant buds
let's say a pound
Oh reefer plant oh reefer plant
I'm gonna smoke you anyway..... :xmas:

Hey Merry Christmas Graytail you smokin? :)

Hohoho, I be smokin' :blunt:

Got this new batch o' HB Jamaican, mon ... I and I be testin' it fine ... :Rasta:

Merry Christmas to you and yours!

:Namaste:

I thought I'd pick today to update all of my grow journals. In the side project category I've got my GDPs, which will finish out in 4 weeks, except a clone I just recently took and is now under a 250 watt MH/HPS @ 18/6. I'll have to make a cage for the one in the DWC bucket because the branches are getting heavy and they're brittle compared to the soil grown plant, which has a mild case of white mold on the a few of the middle buds. I diluted lemon juice to mist the mold with (just an idea of my own), but it doesn't seem to work.
I put my Old Timers Haze clone under the 600 watt lamp with my Bubba Kush grow yesterday. I just keep trimming it when it gets too lanky :)
I have one Free Tibet clone ready to chop when I get the time, and one that's in with the 2 GDPs (2 weeks of 12/12 today). I'll take another clone soon.

:peace:

Often just to keep the phenotype going, I take one or two of the branches I trim off of a flowering plant and clone them right into the same pot. I took 5 when I trimmed the Free Tibet so I had a few to choose from. So when I chopped that plant today I chose one, took it out of the pot, and set it in a 5" plastic pot. So now as my keepers I have that pheno, a GDP, Chem D, and Pre '98 Bubba Kush. To be honest when I like something else I grow in the future, the Free Tibet will be the one to go if I can only keep 4 mothers. And I got a feeling from what I've read about SSH and Jack the Ripper (which I'll be doing soon), her days are numbered..... :tokin:

Nice n chunky! Chunky bud be fine! ~

Are you saying you can get flowering cuts to root in soil under 12/12?

??

Nice n chunky! Chunky bud be fine! ~

Are you saying you can get flowering cuts to root in soil under 12/12?

??

Root voraciously? No. Consistently? No. But I get them to root damn near every time I try. Takes forever in some cases.

Check the video on my thread a new way to clone. I still haven't tried it but I should.

Back
Top Bottom