PotChimp's Side Projects

Most of the holiday is all about cheap consumable crap anyway. :bongrip:

Which reminds me - does anyone else have trouble reading the CPAP Store sign when you drive by it? :hmmmm: I'm getting used to it, but it still catches me off guard.

I got my X-mas traditions mixed up; it's not a CPAPpy gift you wait two years to give back :idea: If somebody gives you a fruitcake, you tie it to the tree in the yard that the dog pees on for two years then rewrap it and give it back to 'em. Now I remember!

Hey, long time no see! :cheesygrinsmiley: It's doing okay. I'll get some pics up soon.
Okay more X-mas gift etiquette for everybody! It's okay to throw X-mas cards away right after you open and read 'em (just make sure there's no money first) even though Chimpwoman thinks you should keep 'em until after the holidays are over.

Hey Potchimp... I have a quick question for you about your Apollo 13s... Did you have any of the Apollo males showing balls and dropping pollen while they were in veg? Just curious

Im running some Apollo 13 F4s... and so far 3 of the males showed balls and dropped pollen during 18/6 veg schedule... Never seen that before although I hear its fairly common. I was curious if any of your Apollo Males did this.

Plants look fantastic by the way!

ThaT makes selection that one step easier :rofl::passitleft:

Hey Potchimp... I have a quick question for you about your Apollo 13s... Did you have any of the Apollo males showing balls and dropping pollen while they were in veg? Just curious

Im running some Apollo 13 F4s... and so far 3 of the males showed balls and dropped pollen during 18/6 veg schedule... Never seen that before although I hear its fairly common. I was curious if any of your Apollo Males did this.

Plants look fantastic by the way!

Thanks.
I had three Apollo 13 f2 males in this grow, and one in my first grow. The male I picked for a father this time did that, the second one showed male parts but didn't get past preflower, and the third one was a plant I thought was female until I put it under 12/12. As soon as I saw the plant in my first grow was male, I culled it, so I never got to see if it would have kept going. I would put an estimate at about quarter to half of these Apollo 13 f2 males growing full flowers during veg.

What's happening on danger island :headbanger: Hopefully you have a blunt the size of a turkey leg ready for Thanksgiving :lot-o-toke:

Smoked two so far this morning. Happy Thanksgiving, everybody! Gotta go cook! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks.
I had three Apollo 13 f2 males in this grow, and one in my first grow. The male I picked for a father this time did that, the second one showed male parts but didn't get past preflower, and the third one was a plant I thought was female until I put it under 12/12. As soon as I saw the plant in my first grow was male, I culled it, so I never got to see if it would have kept going. I would put an estimate at about quarter to half of these Apollo 13 f2 males growing full flowers during veg.

Thanks PotChimp for your feedback on the Apollos and Happy Thanksgiving as well! I did the same with the first male during veg.. culled. I have 2 more males right now, 1 showing balls and dropping pollen, the other showing balls but so far no pollen. I have 2 definite females, and then a 3rd odd broader leaf, shorter pheno that I am not sure what it is yet as its not showing any sex. Must be something in the genetics lineage which is causing them to want to push pollen early. Good to know that yours did the same thing.

I've got a female Cannabis Afghanica plant (Med-Man Seeds) right under that Apollo 13 f2 male in the background. It does the same thing; goes into full bloom under 18/6 (a female GDP S1 x GDP f3 I'm using in another breeding project does too). I've been wondering if they have Ruderalis bred into them or something.

Back
Top Bottom