Queen's Garden of Green

Still nothing happening with church or blackjack, put the AK in a pot. Hoping big bomb will break out soon. Amazed at how quick the AK germed. Pics later!

YAY for the AK! mine started slow, but she got some wind in her sails and seems to be taking off:). not sure about how tall she will get but she has put near a1/2" a day, well maybe not that much but she's groing very well. she is starting her 4rth node and Iam not sure if I should top her or not. anyway queen keep on smileing!:cheer:

Fish, I am impressed at how fast the ak germed. She has now burst out of her shell. They all seem to like being on the fire escape. I notice they get their blast of direct sun light around 2pm. I know I have promised pics and I am working on it. I just want them to be a bit bigger so you can actually see them.

Fish, I am impressed at how fast the ak germed. She has now burst out of her shell. They all seem to like being on the fire escape. I notice they get their blast of direct sun light around 2pm. I know I have promised pics and I am working on it. I just want them to be a bit bigger so you can actually see them.
aint nothing like good news:) and dont blame you on the pics. we all know what those starter leaves look like. and yeah mine burst out of the ground and is growing very well:cheer: just hoping she keeps her vigor same with yours:love:. anyway I cant tell you how excited I'am cause of it being store bought seed and have never smoked that kind before, as far as I know. so you havent tried your light yet? plug it in and see what happens. the wost thing is you will have to reset the breaker:green_heart:

Fish,

I haven't tried the light yet because I have no where to set it up yet, all my closet space is taken at the moment. I am hoping to get the tent still and will put the light in there once I get the tent. On some more good news, the big bomb burst out of her shell just like the diesel did, what a difference a day makes. Ok, I made the attempt to take some pics but you'll prolly need to enlarge the hell out of them just to see the little sprouts. I do have an extra church so I may germ that to see if it will sprout. The blackjack was one of the first beans I ever acquired so I am a little disappointed that it hasn't cracked yet. I wish I had a matchbox so I could put sandpaper in it to try to thin out the shell. Well here are the pics...

The diesel
006698.jpg

The widow
008624.jpg

The ak
007669.jpg

The big bomb
009570.jpg

Looking good, the low lighting on the photos makes it look like the sprouts are coming out of the void into existence from nothingness! And no I have not had any experience growing White Widow, just a Purple KushX White Widow hybrid, which have about 31 days left. I am getting excited though, because WW is one of my favorite strains to smoke, and its been so hard to find a good one where I am. Or better yet something that resembles the WW that I remember from the late 90s! Should be fun though, my momma is starting to take off now that her roots have stretched some!

Looking good, the low lighting on the photos makes it look like the sprouts are coming out of the void into existence from nothingness!

Yeah, took the pics from my phone but I like how you said that. I figured I better take some pics because everyone kinda got quiet on me. You got me there, I have never smoked any of the strains that I am growing now. I have smoked sour diesel but not sure if the bcn diesel is like that or better. But I want to make some Mamis out of some of them.

oooooo love the sour diesel yes i do
i just thought id post something in your thread this time instead of just looking in

:thumb:

oooooo love the sour diesel yes i do
i just thought id post something in your thread this time instead of just looking in
:thumb:

Hey no lurking Chronic!!!!! I am looking for your expertise especially since OMM said you're good with growing in small spaces. So don't just sit there, speak up and help a sista out!!!! I have been quiet in your journal because you were talking about fishing for awhile there, not my thing. But I did speak up about that fight!

Hey no lurking Chronic!!!!! I am looking for your expertise especially since OMM said you're good with growing in small spaces. So don't just sit there, speak up and help a sista out!!!! I have been quiet in your journal because you were talking about fishing for awhile there, not my thing. But I did speak up about that fight!

id say something if you had a question to answer but i just kinda check on things and post stuff when theres something to say if not i guess ill at least say hi when i stop by so i dont make you feel like im stalking your journal
lol

id say something if you had a question to answer but i just kinda check on things and post stuff when theres something to say if not i guess ill at least say hi when i stop by so i dont make you feel like im stalking your journal
lol

Well my question would be, how do you grow in small spaces? My last grow I tried lst but I may have started doing it too late? Even with doing lst in the closet space I had it was still crowded. That was with 4 plants and now I am trying to do at least 6 plants but would like to do about 2 more for a total of 8. And now where I am my closet space is way smaller so I am planning on getting a tent. I would like to do a perpetual but I don't know how many plants that would take or how big do I need the tent to be?

Well my question would be, how do you grow in small spaces? My last grow I tried lst but I may have started doing it too late? Even with doing lst in the closet space I had it was still crowded. That was with 4 plants and now I am trying to do at least 6 plants but would like to do about 2 more for a total of 8. And now where I am my closet space is way smaller so I am planning on getting a tent. I would like to do a perpetual but I don't know how many plants that would take or how big do I need the tent to be?

ok im using a secret jardin tent the 2 part tent one on top of the other or you can actually have both on the ground, the main tent is 4'x4'x5' high the upper part of the tent the lxw dimension is the same but the height is only 2 feet
so that will get your veg up to about 1 foot depends how tall your pots or in my case buckets are.
with this tent and if your doing soil you can probably go 4 veg 4 flower
but id start 2 wait at least 3-4 weeks then start 2 more then wait 3-4 weeks start 2 more you get the idea
id probably wait the 4 weeks so every month once you get going you can harvest at least 2 depending on flowering time of plant also
as far as space with 3 for me in flowering it gets a bit crowded so i may be cutting down to 2 at a time in flowering not sure yet but i may
for you using soil in pots you can actually limit the size of the plants by the size of the pots your using since im assuming you are growing in some type of soild medium, also notice the smaller tent on top might be better off on the floor somewere on the side or something that way you dont have to worry about weight issues on top
cause when i zip up the tent i notice it tends to sway from the weight lol
its a good tent tho no light leakage issues for me, i do however tend to keep my light schedule kinda on daylight schedule so when its dark its dark dont have to try and keep sunlight or ambient light from getting in.
so again i think you can achieve 8 total 4 in veg 4 in flower with the right 2 part tent or 2 tents 4wx4l or 16 sq ft as far as area is concerned. and as to keep it perpetual you gotta work with the flowering time after 4 weeks of veg you can alway throw it on a flowering light schedule even if the nodes arent alternating yet, your light schedule will fool it into thinking its time to flower and within a couple weeks itll start .
i hope i answered your question if not just ask more ill try my best to help ill be lurking i mean stopping by to check lol............
height wise id stay a minimum of 5ft so you have some vertical room

oh yea on another note
i dont know when you consider your veg starting time after seedling and im not sure how fast it grows in soil on veg
for me once i start adding full nutes on veg is when i start my 4 week count as im following a feeding chart that has a 4 weeks veg schedule
and by the time im at the end of the 4 weeks its pretty much hit its max height in the veg part of the tent

oh yea on another note
i dont know when you consider your veg starting time after seedling and im not sure how fast it grows in soil on veg
for me once i start adding full nutes on veg is when i start my 4 week count as im following a feeding chart that has a 4 weeks veg schedule
and by the time im at the end of the 4 weeks its pretty much hit its max height in the veg part of the tent

oh yea like i was saying previously it all depends on how big your pots are and how big your plants are getting you can see how tight space gets for me and i have to do res changes its why i wanna have extra space in there
for soil depending on pot size plant size etc.. you probably can squeeze in at least 4 on each tent veg and flower maybe even more
but remember heat issues dependent on type of lights used also airflow keeping rh down. and having room to do what you need to do in there like pruning etc..

hi queen, about the matchbox thing you dont have to have the box you can roll the sand paper into a tube with the sand part inside hold your finger over one end drop a seed in and close the other end with your thumb shake the seed inside the tube. just something I saw here on someone elses page:cheer: great job on the new babies

Wow, thanks for all the valuable information, Chronic. See, that's what I am talking about!!! I am using coco as the growing medium. I have 4 plants started now, still waiting on 2 beans to pop. I think I will follow your advice and wait a few weeks and start some more. I see I have my work cut out for me.

Fish, thanks for letting me know about the sandpaper and tube. Once I find that sand paper I can try it out but I was wondering can't you do the same thing with an emery board?

maybe I read in one of the how toos where some take a sharp knife and scrape around the seem of the seed so it breaks open easier.havent tried it cause I got big fumbely fingers. but I think that was in the faqs, how to grow:)

I may just try it out if the seeds don't pop today. I do have some sand paper somewhere around here, one of the small things that got unpacked just don't remember what I did with it...lol

Hi Queen :ciao:

Do you mind if I join you all????
I have a white widow in my current grow and she has a very strong smell so I'd suggest having really good odor control ready in a few weeks. I also topped her at the 5th node like MS does and she seemed to love that.

My last apartment was like a jungle outside the front door...lol. Have you thought of an herb garden to get your grow fix??? They can stay small and you can have several different plants to play with...

Looking forward to following along and watching the progress :goodjob:

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom