20240326_153110.jpg

20240326_153136.jpg

20240326_153216.jpg

20240326_153225.jpg

20240326_153234.jpg

20240326_153241.jpg

20240326_153244.jpg

Be awesome. Im a sawmil operator and this stuff is very hi tech 4 me

i know the mfgr had to send him new drivers to install to fix it. he's versed in electronics but it is not a hard job.

also some rigs do not dim completely unless power is cut off at the plug either by physically unplugging or by a timer on the plug.

i know the mfgr had to send him new drivers to install to fix it. he's versed in electronics but it is not a hard job.

also some rigs do not dim completely unless power is cut off at the plug either by physically unplugging or by a timer on the plug.
One of my lights is that way. (not the unit in question on this thread) It still has a very faint light on the LED's if turned off using the on/off button on the driver unit. But, using a timer to cut power completely works. (or unplugging it)

One of my lights is that way. (not the unit in question on this thread) It still has a very faint light on the LED's if turned off using the on/off button on the driver unit. But, using a timer to cut power completely works. (or unplugging it)

most dimmers will not take a driver to zero power. most bottom out at 10% which normally results in a little glow. when daisy chaining you need drivers that will go to zero on a dimming circuit.

Vivo controller To ch2 of first light, then I used ch1 on first light to daisy to ch1 on 2nd light, then used ch2 on 2nd light to daisy over to 3rd light.
3rd light my use ch1 or ch2 depending on model. I noticed some variation with different lights and combo's.

If running from your controller to the newest model first, remains an issue. Go from the controller to older models first, putting the newer light 3rd in daisy chain.

Make sure dimmers are turned up to 100% on all lights so the spread is even, then you will use the app interface to control everything else

I have had that issue also. After reaching out I was sent a new led panel, that fixed the issue of the starry night sky led, I do use a timer along with my controller because I like the security of knowing there is a back up for whatever's reason to keep my lighting on schedule.

What's happening, everyone sorted?
No not sorted yet mate. Every combo of layout and power supply. ( each light had its own wall outlet) i cannot get it to work controlling all 3 lights. I have figured out that 2 lights have drivers that total 300w each. 2 x 150w esch light. One light has a single driver that sais 320w total. Does that have any impact either. Im approaching a dead end

No not sorted yet mate. Every combo of layout and power supply. ( each light had its own wall outlet) i cannot get it to work controlling all 3 lights. I have figured out that 2 lights have drivers that total 300w each. 2 x 150w esch light. One light has a single driver that sais 320w total. Does that have any impact either. Im approaching a dead end
I'm not familiar with that controller I have a different one from a non sponsor. My problem seems like it was different to yours as you have probably run these lights off individual timers with no issues before.
You say with the new light plugged into controller first then the older 2 daisy linked off that one the older light don't fully turn off ?
Have you tried each light fitting by itself on the controller and then tried the older lights in the first position from the controller to see if there's any difference. Just a few things to try to narrow down the issue.

I'm not familiar with that controller I have a different one from a non sponsor. My problem seems like it was different to yours as you have probably run these lights off individual timers with no issues before.
You say with the new light plugged into controller first then the older 2 daisy linked off that one the older light don't fully turn off ?
Have you tried each light fitting by itself on the controller and then tried the older lights in the first position from the controller to see if there's any difference. Just a few things to try to narrow down the issue.
Thanks for the reply i have tried all those scenarios you explained and got same result

Thanks for the reply i have tried all those scenarios you explained and got same result
I've also had some lighting companies say to turn switch off and some say turn on the switch and the dimmer to full , so try both and even mix it up some on some off .

Back
Top Bottom