Rare Dankness - Sonic Seeds - Dinafem & Others

alfalfa

Hi guys.

600w HP's + 30-60w led. Popped 4 weeks ago, just started sexing

So far

2 Pursang haze - looking forward to this hugely. Seeds given to me by a very good mate, its a slightly more indica cross than the straight pursang and I dunno if they were ever sold, All I know is they say pursang haze # 2 :D. Pretty sure both female, the larger assumed male turned out to be a female judging by the pre flowers that have just arrived today. One a bit runty and picky

3 venom og - yeeah buddeh love the og and stoked to be running some fire genetics. 1 runt, still coming along slowly, I male I think and one female 99%. The girly isn't there stinkiest yet but I got nothing but time.

2 501st og - one runt one I think female that stinks to high heaven and has fans bigger than my hand. Yaay

1 mango tango freebie - super excited for this pretty sure there's some female pre flowers going on. Grew with three side branches and sets of leaves.

1 dinafem critical cheese in aquafarm clone

3 dinfem crit 2.0 in ebb n flow with 1 sour tangie, 1 ice and one em triangle g13 x blue headband

2 devils harvest strawberry sour diesel will be vegging some for longer, the hydro stuff is going into 12/12 in a few days. Will post pics before flip

Anyone who has run any of these, especially the mango tango and the ogs or the g13 headband please gimme a shout with any tips, would be much appreciated.

Any questions just ask :D

re: Rare Dankness - Sonic Seeds - Dinafem & Others

Running aptus nutes with plagron organic a and b. Some are in coco some in canna bio Terra plus

Pursang 1
SAM_00452.JPG
SAM_00443.JPG

501st og female I think
SAM_00432.JPG

Male (I think) venom og
SAM_00412.JPG

Venom female 99% sure
SAM_00424.JPG

SAM_00543.JPG
SAM_00535.JPG
SAM_00525.JPG
SAM_00516.JPG

If anyone can suggest what the issue wit the last one which is a runt venom it would be appreciated greatly

Whats your temp and RH% at?
Subbed! I wanna see some rare dankness gear grow :)

YEEEAAAAH BUDDEH! rare dankness making me sooo fucking excited. gonna be my last run for a while so thought fuck it y not!

temps are 18 night, 24-26 days and rh is between 70 and 80. always struggle with the humidity but never had any major issues from it.

flipped to 12/12 today.

mango tango and one venom og plus the hydro stuff are in the tent, and the rest is aalll still vegging for a further 2-4 weeks. will get some pics on asap.

btw, just to make you guys jealous - popped 2 501st, 3 venom, 1 mango tango that survived, 2 pursang... aand i think they are alll female... :D

SAM_00633.JPG
SAM_00623.JPG

my big 501st og, super indica, stinks to high heavens. in a 20l air pot. repotted from a ten 2 days ago and already has roots busting out the bottom

I've just realised these are only 29 days from seed... The ogs anyway and mos t others. I've been using charge by eco thrive, seems to be doing the job!

SAM_00813.JPG
critical cheese
SAM_00805.JPG
critical ice bomb and sour tangie
SAM_00792.JPG
venom og #2
SAM_00772.JPG
mango tango
SAM_00782.JPG
venom og #1

Venom 2 went in today. All the others are start week two today.

Need some advice. What I thought were female pre flowers have started turning into little stems with leaves,however they don't t like intrinsically like male sacs. I have only seen tertiary growth out of the point where you normally see a pre flower once before so a little worried. Any input would be appreciated

Subbed up if I'm not to late to miss the fun! :)

Of course not my man, although I think I was a bit hasty saying yay all females. What have for some time appeared to be female pre flowers have now started growing leaves so I am slightly concerned about that, just hope the runts aren't the only females :( if the venom #1 is male its the Bushiest most non stretchy femaleiest male I've ever seen. Show's the quality is in the genetics. Temped to pop some more if I have the time to finish them.

Thanks for stopping in on the thread man, any comments questions or advice are warmly welcome :)

Bad times... venom og 1 is male. anyone want any pollen?
whats the best way to now harvest some pollen without risking the other plants?

right. venom 3 has been in the flowering area for 3 days and started growing the spazzy side growth from pre flower, but today popped out a big long white hair from a pre flower, so yay cinderella shall go to the ball with at least one og. the 501st is confusing, and has now been topped once more just to bush that bad boy up. in the vegging area i have installed a 70w mh with the 100w cfl.
in the flowering area the crit v2.0 have shot up like badasses. the sour tangie is deffo smelling sour pheno, and the ice bomb smells lurvly. both have been defoliated lightly to expose the side branches somewhat, as these did not have any training. this has shown, as always very good results, as it does and always has done on my girls. dunno why everyone is so anti defoliating but hey ho to each their own. stuck mah baby pursang into flower too. shes still tiny but i know she gets biggish anyway so this will give me a good barometer for when to introduce the next on which is bigger. fingers crossed the wee one is a girl and then we can start having some fun.

day to day not much to tell. have been foliar feeding maxi crop seaweed extract @ 5 ml/l with aptus regulator at 1ml/l and ph balanced to somewhere around 5.8. they seem to be really liking the maxicrop since i started using it a few weeks ago

Everything has really started looking up. The sour tangie hermied big time. Male balls everywhere at day ten. Been a bit warm, been hitting 28 occasionally, but found a tear in the ducting between the air cooled hood and the exit point so there was a fasir amount of your air being recirculated which appears to have been the issue. Apart from that all is very good indeed. Just hit them with a nice strong hit of compost tea. Nothing overtly special in there but it still seems to perk them up. Will be running some tea with bird guano in it soon which I am really looking forward to. Ec came out at about 3.0 so have loads spare for the next few days :D yaay happy days

Bit quiet on here so far but should start getting interesting in the next few days. The critical seems to be buddingup rather nicely already. I'm skeptical of The stated flowering time according to dinafem. In my experience, six week strains are either really 8 weeks, or really not worth it so fingers crossed it all comes out hunky dory.

Think my 501st in the flowering tent is a female.

Popped off 2 Scotts og, 1 blue headband, 1 707 truthband, 1 fuego, 1 501st and a starbud and they are going to be 12 from seed in small containers, just to help make up the numbers. Yaaay variety

Back
Top Bottom