Recess Is Over - Now To Muck Up The Lesson

Flyfisher, thanks for coming over man.. Man your getting close bud, you'll be hating trimming buds soon... :passitleft:

Thanks Nic :passitleft: I had to find a cheesy joke, man the first one I wrote down :rofl: some things just aren't funny no matter how much they make you laugh :rofl: what made her fall in the mud? :rofl:

Heirloom :passitleft: thanks bro.. Hiho hiho it's off to Trim trim trim trim trim trim trim trim trim you go..

Grizz anytime I am going to need something to keep me busy while I am trimming up a few pounds. Look forward to this grow. Maybe I will get some strain ideas while following you.

Sent from my iPhone using 420

Morning Grizz and all you other wonderful people! Hope you're having a great day so far whether you're working or gardening :)

I brought some goodies to start the day off right! I am puffing on some cherry pie shatter in my pen vape... have a haul, pass it around! :cco: ... hmm, we need a pen vape emoticon haha

Morning Grizz and all you other wonderful people! Hope you're having a great day so far whether you're working or gardening :)

I brought some goodies to start the day off right! I am puffing on some cherry pie shatter in my pen vape... have a haul, pass it around! :cco: ... hmm, we need a pen vape emoticon haha

I agree on the vape pen emoticon. :) We also need one that says "It's a Girl!"

I agree on the vape pen emoticon. :) We also need one that says "It's a Girl!"

Who around here can make these emoticons? Back in my teens I may have been able to but I wouldn't even begin to remember how now haha And then of course it would need to be approved by mods here at 420, but that would be awesome. Or do they have someone on their team that makes these emoticons?

Who around here can make these emoticons? Back in my teens I may have been able to but I wouldn't even begin to remember how now haha And then of course it would need to be approved by mods here at 420, but that would be awesome. Or do they have someone on their team that makes these emoticons?

I made the one for CCO :cco: and got it approved. I've been seriously considering trying one for "It's a girl" but haven't had the time to start anything on it yet.
If you find one on the net that you think would work, just submit it to a moderator and see if they agree. Then it's a process of making sure it fits in with the rest of the emoticons...size...appearance...etc. and of course copyright issues. Lots of considerations they have to go through.

:thumb:

Right on Canna, thanks for the info! Maybe I will have a look around and see what I can come up with. I do have a photoshop program but not sure if I can do emoticons on it, still haven't learned all of its functions haha.

Hey Grizz, great to see you back buddy. Definitely subbed.

G'day canna, Dennise and Blacksmith, thankyou...

LIGHTS are dying quicker than plants are growing... Two more down in last two nights... I'm down to three 90w panels from eight... So going to be buying something in near future. Going to have to study up, sick of being burnt by LEDs but love the ease of the technology.. I know what I want but $2000 for lights just can't be justified by my little grow... Any sales coming up in the states I should hold out for, Black Friday or whatever else you guys have?

Don't mind if I do Dick, mmm cherry pie shatter.. You get this from a dispensary?

Warranty :rofl::rofl: dude brought a shipping container full from China, set up a business and flogged them off.. Seemed legit at the time :rofl::rofl: great panels except they die, lol..I thought I lucked out but it was only a matter of time before mine died also..

Don't mind if I do Dick, mmm cherry pie shatter.. You get this from a dispensary?

It's yummy stuff. Yep, comes from an online dispensary actually. The stuff I get you can actually email the guy that makes it and order straight from him as well. I have been loving shatter since I was introduced to it while back home on vacation.

Warranty :rofl::rofl: dude brought a shipping container full from China, set up a business and flogged them off.. Seemed legit at the time :rofl::rofl: great panels except they die, lol..I thought I lucked out but it was only a matter of time before mine died also..

I'm laughing with you, not at you. :laugh:

Sounds like my luck. I got one from a member who is now deceased, it was a really high priced light at the time and I paid pennies on the dollar for it. It failed on one full panel after little use, I took a chance and called the company explaining how I got it. They did send a new one. That one did the same thing AND there was a component they "forgot" to connect inside. Was going to call again, but that light isn't even offered anymore and from what I can see on their site.....they are headed under and out anyway. :(

So, let's keep our fingers crossed that your name will be chosen for that Mars Hydro contest I tagged you for. Only a couple days to go, I think. :cheer:

I hope you get that Canna... There is one in particular I want but can't justify and another I'll be looking into.. I want to light up a 4x4 with cree for under $1000, wish me luck :rofl::rofl:

Wonder if he ships to Australia? Online shatter :rofl::rofl: brilliant..

I hope you get that Canna... There is one in particular I want but can't justify and another I'll be looking into.. I want to light up a 4x4 with cree for under $1000, wish me luck :rofl::rofl:

I have made a space for that tent in the spare bedroom....just in case. I thought preparation would be the good luck charm. But also got the downstairs grow room ready for a no tent grow.... cuz luck and I haven't been introduced yet. :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom