Rehabilitatora420 First Grow Journal

Thanks Shed, yes 5.8.

The damaged leaves aren’t going to repair. If you look at the top centre of the plants they all have light green fresh new growth that looks to be developing normally and healthily.

Just keep watering to run off every day at 5.8 until harvest following the manufacturer's instructions for nutrients. If they give a range of values choose the low end If you can take a Ph reading of the run off too and put it here.

@rehabilitatora420 - I’m going to suggest at this point you make the call you seem to be dying to make. I feel differently than some of the folks who continue to suggest the save. We are all guessing based on your photos from across an ocean. They do not look good. The plants I mean, your pictures are up to the required level for diagnoses now, good job. Even if you did save them let’s face it they will be garbage plants. Imho it’s better to be honest with yourself, tell yourself you’ll get it right next time, and restart in soil. Coco is NOT as simple as 5.8 to runoff every time. In reality there are a lot of traps and ways to screw it up just like in any other medium. It is not the kind of medium most people can get right the first time without more knowledge than you have so far. Again, I’m just being real this is not at all criticism. But you’re knocking yourself out to get slightly better garbage at the end. Fuck this grow. WE screwed it up, not just you. I’ve been with you from the start and I take some responsibility too. That said, you were also still in get back to me post issue instead of pre, and still searching internet cures, so I’m only gonna take a little - LOL!! Anyway, look, it happens and it happens to everyone, even the folks here you consider masters. Everyone screws up. This is not easy. Well, it is and it isn’t. But you clearly feel more comfortable in soil, I’m good with soil and chem nutes or semi organics although there are many people in your thread who are far better with organics. So pull them and toss all that medium and don’t think twice about it.

Then get a quality soil and start asking questions before you start. Ask them here in the journal. I’m always straight up, and I’ll tell you honestly that you will do better with this soil grow if you consider ALL THE PEOPLE
HELPING YOU your guide instead of just me. Always ask me in DMs if you want to, but for a soil grow I am not your best lead guy. I rock soil but it’s the specialty of far more people. Coco I feel confident guiding you. Soil I want the help of the group in your best interests. Get it?

Ask about things like:
- pot prep
- watering
- your specific nutes with soil
- calmag and soil
- perlite
- PH

I’ll tell you this: one thing that is an immutable law no matter what anyone else tells you about soil.

Soil if using chem nutes ALWAYS gets ph’ed to 6.3. Every time, no exceptions. Organics or semi organics you never ph and don’t worry about it in the least unless your tap water is super gnarly.

I suggest you get some perlite to add to soil for drainage of you can.

I suggest you use Fox Farms Ocean Forest as your soil if you have access to it and can.

I suggest you start asking in your journal about BioBizz with soil if you’re going that way. I know nothing about your nutes and so far am not particularly impressed. We need to see the labels of the bottles so we can see the numbers.

There you go, that’s my opinion and a few suggestions. Let us know what you decide to do.

@rehabilitatora420 - I’m going to suggest at this point you make the call you seem to be dying to make. I feel differently than some of the folks who continue to suggest the save. We are all guessing based on your photos from across an ocean. They do not look good. The plants I mean, your pictures are up to the required level for diagnoses now, good job. Even if you did save them let’s face it they will be garbage plants. Imho it’s better to be honest with yourself, tell yourself you’ll get it right next time, and restart in soil. Coco is NOT as simple as 5.8 to runoff every time. In reality there are a lot of traps and ways to screw it up just like in any other medium. It is not the kind of medium most people can get right the first time without more knowledge than you have so far. Again, I’m just being real this is not at all criticism. But you’re knocking yourself out to get slightly better garbage at the end. Fuck this grow. WE screwed it up, not just you. I’ve been with you from the start and I take some responsibility too. That said, you were also still in get back to me post issue instead of pre, and still searching internet cures, so I’m only gonna take a little - LOL!! Anyway, look, it happens and it happens to everyone, even the folks here you consider masters. Everyone screws up. This is not easy. Well, it is and it isn’t. But you clearly feel more comfortable in soil, I’m good with soil and chem nutes or semi organics although there are many people in your thread who are far better with organics. So pull them and toss all that medium and don’t think twice about it.

Then get a quality soil and start asking questions before you start. Ask them here in the journal. I’m always straight up, and I’ll tell you honestly that you will do better with this soil grow if you consider ALL THE PEOPLE
HELPING YOU your guide instead of just me. Always ask me in DMs if you want to, but for a soil grow I am not your best lead guy. I rock soil but it’s the specialty of far more people. Coco I feel confident guiding you. Soil I want the help of the group in your best interests. Get it?

Ask about things like:
- pot prep
- watering
- your specific nutes with soil
- calmag and soil
- perlite
- PH

I’ll tell you this: one thing that is an immutable law no matter what anyone else tells you about soil.

Soil if using chem nutes ALWAYS gets ph’ed to 6.3. Every time, no exceptions. Organics or semi organics you never ph and don’t worry about it in the least unless your tap water is super gnarly.

I suggest you get some perlite to add to soil for drainage of you can.

I suggest you use Fox Farms Ocean Forest as your soil if you have access to it and can.

I suggest you start asking in your journal about BioBizz with soil if you’re going that way. I know nothing about your nutes and so far am not particularly impressed. We need to see the labels of the bottles so we can see the numbers.

There you go, that’s my opinion and a few suggestions. Let us know what you decide to do.
well i will put 3 new seeds in small soil pots then will regrow in the 25liter sips i will make two more there is zero improvment on this plants sadly only the 3rd one have no problems i will try to grow it water everyday to runoff but i got a problem with it its in a SIP how can i remove the leftover ^^ something like the thing u drain gasoline from a car ? :D

well i will put 3 new seeds in small soil pots then will regrow in the 25liter sips i will make two more there is zero improvment on this plants sadly only the 3rd one have no problems i will try to grow it water everyday to runoff but i got a problem with it its in a SIP how can i remove the leftover ^^ something like the thing u drain gasoline from a car ?
You can definitely use a siphon to empty the res of a SIP if you ever need to, though most people don't. Are you growing the SIP in coco or soil? I'd say that soil is recommended for SIPs, and if you're intent on learning about SIP growing, you really should read and subscribe to @Azimuth's thread here:

You can definitely use a siphon to empty the res of a SIP if you ever need to, though most people don't. Are you growing the SIP in coco or soil? I'd say that soil is recommended for SIPs, and if you're intent on learning about SIP growing, you really should read and subscribe to @Azimuth's thread here:

it was a test to see if the coco can be grown in a SIP Shed im aware how to use it i have read everything about and talk with azi some time ago i got 3 new seeds placed in small coffe cubs filed with biobizz all mix soil and when they pop up i will place them in 3 new sip's i gotta make them untill they show up as in SIP is so easy to water i had no problems my first grow... also i did measure the ph of the left overs it was 6.2 at one plant the healtyer one and 7 at the other one but i did use ph down about 9mil per 20 liters to make it to 5.8-5.9 also the solution is always correct to 5.8 i think its from the tap water i used for flushing it made it even worse there was a salt build up 100% and the crappy water even made to correct ph it has high EC the one i buy have 0 ec and 7 ph unopened bottle

The first thing to investigate is whether your coco will wick as well from below as soil does. To do that, just place a plant-size pot of dry coco in a pan of water and see how long it takes for the top to get moist.

You will also need to maintain the pH of the water in the reservoir for coco, which is unnecessary for soil SIPs.

I recall that @VetSmoke85 tried subirrigating with coco and his plants didn't do well until he went to top watering.

The first thing to investigate is whether your coco will wick as well from below as soil does. To do that, just place a plant-size pot of dry coco in a pan of water and see how long it takes for the top to get moist.

You will also need to maintain the pH of the water in the reservoir for coco, which is unnecessary for soil SIPs.

I recall that @VetSmoke85 tried subirrigating with coco and his plants didn't do well until he went to top watering.
as far as i learn it wont work very well i need to find a way to take off the leftovers from the feed still one plant will remain in coco to try and learn a little hope she dont get sick like the others

oh and btw u have shown me two shots on the previous plants the one that grow at the bottom to remove them should i do the same on this one when i top it ? its close on getting 5th nod id say a week

The smaller one had tighter node spacing than the other two, so I would wait until you're ready to top it before deciding which nodes to leave and which to remove.

she is a fighter... after everything more then a week without water ( since roots didnt puncture true the pellet net) she managed to survive and now 33 days old is she looks to small for this days what u think ?

she is a fighter... after everything more then a week without water ( since roots didnt puncture true the pellet net) she managed to survive and now 33 days old is she looks to small for this days what u think ?
i know nothing about sip but it looks healthy

@LKABudMan is running coco with his SWICK setup but runs soil for his SIPs. You might pick his brain about what he thinks of coco in a SIP.

Coco SWICK:

Soil SIP:

@LKABudMan is running coco with his SWICK setup but runs soil for his SIPs. You might pick his brain about what he thinks of coco in a SIP.

Coco SWICK:

Soil SIP:
Funny you should mention this Shed. My next auto will be... Coco SIP. The seed should be sprouting any day in the Auto Oasis.

Back
Top Bottom