Renegade's BID Tribute Grow - Multi Strain

What's up Peyton...

Yea, bad but not really....LOL.

Soooo, update time....

21 Jan 15, Wednesday, Week 1 of seedling day 5...
Evening...
Air=86
RH=22...currently at 55 with mister on
PH=6.7
PPM=113
Res Temp=81

So P1 hasn't shown her head. Bummer.... Coming up on 1 week since placing in plug. Shell was removed at day 4 and no change. Per my original readings some seeds can take up to a week but any time past that and percentages drop. I'll let her run her course till first nutrients this weekend. (I hope UP is a gurl...LOL.)

However...LOL. Ultimate Purple and Blue Dream are doing just fine. In fact UP is bigger than BD. UP has a root coming out the bottom. Not sure if it's her tap root or not but it's at least an inch long. Both have their first set (single) and already showing their second set of leafs.

More great news is that the Titan 4 arrived today. Gonna play with it a bit before installing it. Want to make sure I understand how to use it. It will get installed this weekend. Nutrients haven't arrived but should be here tomorrow.

So we are off to a good start. It's a bit of a letdown with the loss of P1 but we'll baby these two a bit to make sure they survive. One of the earliest attempts to germinate that failed, failed at seedling this one never made it that far....sniff, sniff...LOL.

Were cool...LOL. Just kiddin...gonna go play with my T4.

Ops...pics. You didn't think I forgot...LOL.

IMG_023437.JPG

Blue Dream...
IMG_023536.JPG

Ultimate Purple...
IMG_023638.JPG

IMG_023738.JPG

Looking good bro, but really.....bad news and then make us wait......i thougt you lost all of them:)lol....thank goodness i was wrong.....sorry to hear that sp1 is being a bit procrastanator:).......pretty sure i butchered the spelling on that one:)lol....congratrs on the controller ...... i love mine:)....i have the autopilot, but same concept:)

LOL....yea just wanted to throw a tease out there.

Update...

T4 is installed and have been playing with it all morning. Unmolested I can maintain 55+. When I turn just 1 intake fan it drops to 35. Fan just turned off and will see how high it will go.

P1 is no more....but P1Two has been called up from the minors and placed in a plug. I will delay full nutrients and 12/12 for at least a week to see if P1Two pop's.

UP and BD are doing great. Both are working on their second set.

Nutrients have arrived and shelved till ready.

It's a good miserable raining day in the Carolina's...LOL. But a good day to say the least....

Hope all are having an equally good miserable day where ever you are.

I'll wait to take pics on Sunday.

24 Jan 15, Saturday, Week 2, day 1 of seedling...

Playing with T4, mister and temps. Mister has been on low. At this level the RH only reaches 50-55 and temps stayed around 82. Turned mister all the way up and RH reached 66 but temps dropped to 79.

I know RH varies depending on stage and temps only really vary slightly between stages. The trick will be maintaining certain RH levels at the same temp level.

The T4 is giving me a lot of insight to controlling and maintaining my levels. Getting the play out of my system early so we can settle in when things really get going.

25 Jan 15, Sunday, Week 2, day 2 of seedling...

Still playing with mister. For education purposes more than anything. The T4 and mister are doing a great job of maintaining my humidity up to where I want it. So now I have a new thing I need to work on. The temp.

Now that the RH feature has been dialed in I can work on the temp feature. I'm going to get a heat lamp and begin working on my temp control. Since introducing the T4 and mister the temps have been ranging 78-84 with 82 being the norm. 82 is fine but when I turn up the mister to get higher RH the temps drop to the high 70's. I want temp to remain consistent even when the RH is up.

All just a learning game...

On another note....

Introducing nutrients tonight for the first time. 1/4 strength for this first week since I still have a possible out of P1Two.

Ultimate Purple and Blue Dream are doing great. Well established and working on their 3rd set of leafs. BD is actually working on her first side shoot coming out of the 1st set of leafs.

Both are already getting some gentle tip spreading and the stacking nodes even this early prove it's working.

Lights will remain on 12/12 till we see if we are going to get anything out of Purple #1Two. Just another week. Going to 12/12 next weekend.

Pics tonight after res change out...

What's up my friend...been trolling all morning and wanted to get that little update out before walking away.

A dialed in system makes life away tolerable...LOL.

Pop'n over to check you out...

Good morning from the east side to the west side my friend:).....i am glad you like your controller....once dialed in it makes life so much easier:).......Have a good one buddy and i will try to catch your photo update later:)......uploading mine as we speak:)lol

ok that's encouraging me to update a bit my yard too, clones finally worked, savita's create a surprise yesterday, flowering mode "on". i feel it's a good day for grower we are !! good luck buddy

25 Jan 15, Sunday, 1932hrs, Week 2, day 2 of seedling...

So the nutrient schedule is as follows.....

I'm going with AN's PH balanced nutrients. Also using AN's "Hobbyist Bundle" and "Sensi CAL MAG Xtra" for my cal/mag supplement. The hobbyist bundle consist of "Voodoo Juice", "OverDrive", "B-52" and "Big Bud".

First week of nutrients will be at 1/4 strength and work up to full within a week or so. This primarily because we're still hopeful for P1Two plus the other gurls have been on a week of "Rapid Rooters".

Both gurls have roots in the water. UP more than BD and both are now about equal in size and leafs.

Evening figures after nutrients...
Air=82
RH=55
PH=5.7
PPM=@1/4 strength 340
Res Temp=73

Water from tap tested at 1355hrs:
PH: 7.0
PPM: 049

I'm taking these readings to confirm AN's claims of PH balanced nutrients. I know PPM isn't part of that claim but it gives me an idea of PPM before and after nutrients are introduced which will give me the ability to watch PPM levels. Thus knowing if the plant is drinking or not. A drop in PPM would/could mean a healthy plant that is feeding.

So it would appear that AN's claims of PH balanced nutrients are holding up so far...nice...LOL. Came in at 5.7 and 5.8 after 4 readings...yea, really...LOL.

Another point I would like to make is temps. Temps based on Platinum's claims of lower temps in the grow area. Yes, absolutely lower temps. LED alone and I haven't had my temps any higher than 77-86 with the average of 82. Remember this is a DYI cabinet, it's very small. Dimensions are 35wx19dx55h, with only 25" of growing space.

Will introduce exhaust next week which should generate more heat just to see where we stand with that. But at this point, lower temps with this unit...proven, check...

I really don't want to jump on claims of how great things are till proven and I'm very please to say that I love this light.

So far very bright and low temps...this one is a winner.

And if my gurls at week 1 is any indication of what's to come then yea, I'm in...LOL. But then we know that...I paid for this one...LOL.

Hell yea Green...

All is good and we may even have a 3rd. P1Two is showing some signs of progress. Fingers crossed.

I don't recall seeing anything from AN regarding water type. I used tap water in my previous so I figured what the hell...LOL.

Hell yeah bro.....looking great......i am going to look up those AN ph balanced line......do you use tap....or r/o....i cant remember:)

Whats up Green...

Yea, chilly at the home front. Wish I were there...LOL.

Out of town but will be home tomorrow to a late arrival.

Princess checked under the hood and sure enough P1Two had cleared the plug and was turning up. So mama removed the dome and turned up the mister.

Air was 84 but RH was 16. No worries, I turned the T4 off while I was away. I didn't want the mister to go dry while I was away and Princess doesn't want to get her hands dirty. She'd rather wait till harvest...LOL.

Thanks for stopping by...

Good morning Renegade:)......chilly morning this morning:).....i hope you have a great day brother:)

Back
Top Bottom