Royale Haze Soil 150w HPS Closet Grow

Well The weight is in.... 32.5 grams. Not bad but not great. Stretch control is incoming. :)
I just had to try some so I will do the smoke report and ask that this journal moved to completed journals.

Smoke Report:
Smell: Fruity, Piney and slightly skunky. Very unique smell.
Flavor: Very mellow and smooth flavor with a hint of pine. Great flavor that is a joy on the taste buds.
High: Creeps in nice and evenly starting with a nice warmth of the body with nice pulsating feeling that increases over time. Creeps into a nice mellow calming effect.

Personal Rating: B+
If stretch was under control could have yielded a heck of a lot more but that was noob error. The high was good and an easy grower if you have enough light.

Thank you all for helping me along the way with my first grow. On to the next one.
wow i was way off, 32 grams? Agreed not bad but could be better, your on the right track now! :thumb:

Yeah I got a handle on this growing stuff now. :)

Yeah I got a handle on this growing stuff now. :)

thats right just a little water, alittle light(well alot more now he he) and a little love is all you need!
your going to have a stellar grow this time! I think everyone here will make sure of it:)

Thanks as always Fishy!

Back
Top Bottom