SBG's First Grow Cabinet Under CFLs (Wish Me Luck)

How does it smoke? How does it taste? Smell?

Don't write reviews on smoke much. But the Laughing Buddha is very Citrussy almost has an after taste of butter. Nice high for the head being a landscape photographer I like something that kicks in with the compositional skills and lets you be creative. Weather its behind the camera or sitting in front of the computer working with lightroom.

I hope that's good enough but thats all I got. Sphnx?

Don't write reviews on smoke much. But the Laughing Buddha is very Citrussy almost has an after taste of butter. Nice high for the head being a landscape photographer I like something that kicks in with the compositional skills and lets you be creative. Weather its behind the camera or sitting in front of the computer working with lightroom.

Couldn't have asked for a better review my friend. Thank you.
My favorite things to photograph with my canon are my girlfriend who's soon to be my fiancee, Buds, and landscapes. I live in a very mountainous area with gorgeous sunsets looking over the city at 4 thousand feet. Can't get enough of it. I like your style, +1 for ya.

Couldn't have asked for a better review my friend. Thank you.
My favorite things to photograph with my canon are my girlfriend who's soon to be my fiancee, Buds, and landscapes. I live in a very mountainous area with gorgeous sunsets looking over the city at 4 thousand feet. Can't get enough of it. I like your style, +1 for ya.
Retired Guy here. and life is just great being a backyard hermit. Growing and Photographing this amazing place Vancouver Island.

Retired Guy here. and life is just great being a backyard hermit. Growing and Photographing this amazing place Vancouver Island.

You sir are a lucky man. I envy that life, but I know I have a ton of exploring left to do. Only been to every state including Hawaii and Alaska multiple times, All over mexico, Cross Canada, been to Cuba (have blood rights to enter) and in a few weeks I'm going to Thailand for a week for business. Can't wait to take pictures there.

Thailand looks amazing, But I just can't go somewhere where they exploit sex trade workers and the female Prime minister seems alright with that. Just my opinion Have fun and take lots of Photos.

I definitely do not agree with the political views over there at all. I get to go do what I do best, and that's make things grow. Running irrigation from a man made lake to a farm. Rice, Banana's, and some others. My buddy is bringing me along to be the brains of it as he says. It's all organic farming. And I'd be getting paid for it. Can't refuse that.

Those sound like great reasons for going there. and sounds like some good Karma things for you.

Ok just rolled a little one of laughing Buddha after 2 week cure, there abouts, I'll add, Very thought provoking.

SBG OUT.

Ok small update. the flowering cabinet is coming to it's final stages, tricomes are starting to go amber. They are not big buds but they are frosty lookin so I'm not to upset by my first grow in a cabinet. and the clones in the veg section of the cabinet are busting out all over clawing at the ceiling trying to get into the flowering section.

Nice, you have the cabinet setup for perpetual growing. once you get this ball rolling ain't no stopping, im harvesting 32g+ every 30ish days. And it looked like with added CO2 bucket it will increase more.

Nice, you have the cabinet setup for perpetual growing. once you get this ball rolling ain't no stopping, im harvesting 32g+ every 30ish days. And it looked like with added CO2 bucket it will increase more.
I'd be happy with that. Might be hard with this Laughing Buddha, it states 80-90 day flowering which is hard to get outside in the Pacific Northwest. But inside a little longer but no problems.

see and here I am wishing to have some sativa, but its best to not get what I wish for at this time. I think that o got lucky in finding two beans that turn out female off a afgani 8th, I bought in December of 2013 and they are ready to harvest in 8 weeks. now something that I do its the last 3 days of complete darkness before cutting them down . recently I was able to get one bean of "pot of gold" we are now in day 5 of flowering, fingers crossed for it to be female.

see and here I am wishing to have some sativa, but its best to not get what I wish for at this time. I think that o got lucky in finding two beans that turn out female off a afgani 8th, I bought in December of 2013 and they are ready to harvest in 8 weeks. now something that I do its the last 3 days of complete darkness before cutting them down . recently I was able to get one bean of "pot of gold" we are now in day 5 of flowering, fingers crossed for it to be female.
Did I miss something? do you have a new journal started that I didn't know about? Mmmmh?

Ok small update. the flowering cabinet is coming to it's final stages, tricomes are starting to go amber. They are not big buds but they are frosty lookin so I'm not to upset by my first grow in a cabinet. and the clones in the veg section of the cabinet are busting out all over clawing at the ceiling trying to get into the flowering section.

Looks like the race is still on to cut,,,, who will make it first lol

Where are your amber showing up? Everywhere or in one concentrated area?

Thats the way uh huh uh huh i like it uh huh uh huh.

Back
Top Bottom