Second Time Starting A Grow: Acapulco Gold

Foss

Larger is about 3 and a half weeks, and other is 2 and a half.

438BB6B8-0E6D-4522-B8BA-E971BB8ED1D0.jpeg

928057EF-D0C5-4E68-BD05-11CF583F28B1.jpeg

Larger is about 3 and a half weeks, and other is 2 and a half.

438BB6B8-0E6D-4522-B8BA-E971BB8ED1D0.jpeg

928057EF-D0C5-4E68-BD05-11CF583F28B1.jpeg
Beautiful ladies my friend.
They are a touch hungry though.
Are you feeding properly?

Stay safe :cheesygrinsmiley:
Bill

Thank you, that makes sense as I have been feeding at close to the same rate. I transplanted her a bit early as well. Thought she was big enough, so transplanted the same time as the larger one.
What nutrients are you using my friend?
Soil in the pots right?
Are you following the recommended schedule.
As @Phytoplankton mentioned overwatering is a concern.
Also what ph are you feeding at?

Bill

What nutrients are you using my friend?
Soil in the pots right?
Are you following the recommended schedule.
As @Phytoplankton mentioned overwatering is a concern.
Also what ph are you feeding at?

Bill
Hi Bill, I am using the Indo grow system. PH is good, I think I was giving a bit to much too the small one. I will be very careful with her. Will keep you’s updated.
Cheers.

Hi Bill, I am using the Indo grow system. PH is good, I think I was giving a bit to much too the small one. I will be very careful with her. Will keep you’s updated.
Cheers.
Good = 6.3 ?

Bill

I'm not a huge fan of cutting off leaves. The only times I remove leaves: when they are diseased (mold and bugs), when they are dead or dying (I lean toward removing "off" looking leaves), during flowering when a big leaf is shading out a lower bud, during flowering when I prune the plant to remove excess foliage not important to the upper buds and to open air flow through the plant.

Funny you should say that, because I've been kinda freaked out at how large the leaves are on 3 new plants I am growing – biggest leaves I've had on any plant I've grown. When I first up potted them to 15 gal, the leaves had some curl which was a bit of a concern, and a couple lower leaves had some necrosis spots. Once adapted to the pots, they are looking fabulous.

Back
Top Bottom