Shiggity Goes Mad Scientist: Paving The Yellowbrix Road With DIY Adventures!

Yeah I didn't see any but I would wait till you see mine light up correctly tomorrow! I think in the future I may just use these 12" aluminum 1/8" thick scraps. It's like 38 shipped for 8 of them. I wouldn't go high wattage on them but I plan on staying below 1A. I like that the aluminum plate has enough space to mount things like the 1.6A fuse holders I have near the + terminal.

A note that when wiring parallel with these take a separate lead from the + and - of the driver for each board. Otherwise only wire 2 boards in parallel. I don't think the connectors are rated for 3+ boards without individual leads.

Actually, I was surprised to see that the connectors are rated for 9 amps! But yeah, no sense in running multiple amps through them if you don't have to, and you don't.

:Namaste::bongrip:

I'm thinking dremel, too. I wish I had a mount for it - use it like a scroll saw, y'know? The wrong holes in the board are only off by a diameter or less. I was hoping there wasn't any circuitry around the rim and it looks like there isn't - good to have it confirmed by you - thanks. :cheesygrinsmiley: Retapping looks a lot harder - fins n stuff in the way.

Walmart has the dremel attached for cutting out holes, its around $10. That would work perfect, you could stand dremel vertical and have precision cuts.

Walmart has the dremel attached for cutting out holes, its around $10. That would work perfect, you could stand dremel vertical and have precision cuts.

'Zactly what I had in mind - thanks!

I have three of chilledled boards in my 2x4 and the ladies are lovin it. 3 90w boards fillin it with light. He also has a nice four channel controller. Each wire in the USB is a channel. Just keep it the same on both ends you will love having automated schedule no timers
namaste

I have three of chilledled boards in my 2x4 and the ladies are lovin it. 3 90w boards fillin it with light. He also has a nice four channel controller. Each wire in the USB is a channel. Just keep it the same on both ends you will love having automated schedule no timers
namaste

I lucked out and got 1st interface board they've sent out for diy, going to wire it up tonight. Have their controller to run it also. These boards are extremely bright, can't wait to get them running. Should be this weekend. They are expensive but seem to be worth it

420-magazine-mobile1955349439.jpg
420-magazine-mobile711884234.jpg
Had to make these bushings to keep board off back plate. Got neanwell lpv20-12's coming, $5 from mouser

I lucked out and got 1st interface board they've sent out for diy, going to wire it up tonight. Have their controller to run it also. These boards are extremely bright, can't wait to get them running. Should be this weekend. They are expensive but seem to be worth it
They are worth it. I run just chilled boards and get great production even great penetration. I retired my cobs too hot. Nice pick up. I love his controller

Ok so I keep getting interrupted by life and general garden management. But I'm working hard moving the flower room. I have everything in place now except the final two lights.

Had some yellowing on the Pineapple Fields I thought was due to the SIPs. Kept troubleshooting it then realized what was happening...I haven't put in the Co2 yet so they were getting TOO MUCH LIGHT!!!! I raised the two LED panels to a few feet and they liked it immediately. A couple days later they are picking back up. I also moved some other plants in to fill the 8x8 of stage 1 garden overhaul. They are in bamboo scrogs.

420-magazine-mobile1543974160.jpg

So here in the pics huck kush and sour bubble are in the front left scrog and pineapple fields is in the rear scrog. Sour bubble is in the left bamboo scrag and Gorilladosha is in the scrog on the right. Scrogless on the right is Megafauna. She looks great after removing from the scrog. Reminds me of Stage's dog crate method. I may try some scrog veg to no scrog flower just like this.

In magafaunas place is the huck kush/sour bubble. Here is a close up below...
420-magazine-mobile322947995.jpg

Here is PF scrog...
420-magazine-mobile1716325168.jpg

Here are the bamboo scrogs and MFauna
420-magazine-mobile585821125.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1964128936.jpg

Gonna make a mad dash to finish two lights and flip Monday or Tuesday!

Back
Top Bottom