Show Us Your Full Flowering Cannabis Gardens: What Are You Growing Today?

@Canuk Seeds Trainwreck
20231207_075259.jpg

You've lost interest in them haven't you , I sense some cones popping in your future 🤪
Yeah mate haven't even checked pH or ec in 2 weeks! 🤣
Just putting a teaspoon and a half of mega crop in me can and tipping it on the seed ridden cunts!! 🤣
Seeing as though I only vape the pooping seeds will only be a problem for others!! 🤣
That's if I don't just turn it into hash!

Yeah mate haven't even checked pH or ec in 2 weeks! 🤣
Just putting a teaspoon and a half of mega crop in me can and tipping it on the seed ridden cunts!! 🤣
Seeing as though I only vape the pooping seeds will only be a problem for others!! 🤣
That's if I don't just turn it into hash!
you crack me up . I figured looking at them you gave up .
How long you got left on them , till you can start afresh

you crack me up . I figured looking at them you gave up .
How long you got left on them , till you can start afresh
They got till the end of fucking January. That will be 10 weeks 12/12 but half of look they on week 3! 🤣
When the Canuk and seedsman are big enough they guna get turfed no matter what they look like!

Here's a couple of pics. They are imminently close to be given the chop, so the call to post our flowering gardens came just in time!

My outdoor growing approach is using organic living soil with a mulch layer on top and worm population in the soil. I am restricted for stealth reasons so unfortunately I have to 'knee cap' the height of the plants to only 2 feet tall. Last year I got over 10oz from one plant but this year I started them later to keep them smaller, but the Godfather OG looks like she might break 10oz regardless.

The plants on the left and right sides of the balcony (a Mango Sherbert & a Strawberry Cough) have been LST'd only. The plant in the middle (a Godfather OG) has been Quinlined, supercropped and LST'd.

Cheers and thanks to 420 Magazine, and best wishes to everyone! :hookah:
Where I can find Godfather Og? I've only seen that at herbies seeds That's my old time fav plant

Where I can find Godfather Og? I've only seen that at herbies seeds That's my old time fav plant
The Godfather OG seed that I grew for plant of the month was from Weed Seeds Express (I haven't checked to see if they are still a sponsor).

Back
Top Bottom