Silver Kush - White Widow - Martian Kush & Underdawg OG Scrog 600W HPS

Very nice sir grow alottafire. my new name for you. hahahaha but seriously looking nice. well done

lol i can dig it Shottafire :high-five: and thanks for the kind words my friend:Namaste:

Agreed. Need to work on my veg shine like you got going on. Going to try the bubbling bucket. Mahalo

Thanks T much appreciated, let me know what you think about it after u use it:thumb:

pics tomorrow.

notes: day 1 12/12-
2/9/14
Had to flip a 1.5 or 2 weeks earlier than I was expecting since im going to be moving earlier than I expected. just keeping notes for my self here, back tomorrow with some updates

heres whats going on as of now. flipped to 12/12 2 days ago.
and some pics of my first attempt at grafting. pictured is arjans haze #1 grafted onto purple diesel

026230.JPG
028214.JPG
029191.JPG
031168.JPG
032158.JPG
033157.JPG
035135.JPG
022287.JPG
023265.JPG
021326.JPG
020337.JPG
016492.JPG
015538.JPG

Thanks DR. Z, im gonna check on it after a week and see if she has grafted or not...

also heres that wappa

025244.JPG
024239.JPG

This is try number 1...ive only watched videos and read how.

How about you?? any luck before?

I agree man the info is mountainious (made up word:high-five:)

hopefully you can learn from my most probable mistakes!!

Thats one badass present!!! Santa really like you lol :yahoo:

Whats the coverage on one of those 1200's??

Mountainous is a word.. Good job! I try to learn from others success and their not so successful trys but like B. Franklin said, every generation has to touch the stove to see if its hot..
Yes she does :)
Says 4.5ft x 4.5ft .. I might need a less powerful one for the 'lings..im new to this, first light etc..
Theyre certainly reasonable..

Mountainous is a word.. Good job! I try to learn from others success and their not so successful trys but like B. Franklin said, every generation has to touch the stove to see if its hot..
Yes she does :)
Says 4.5ft x 4.5ft .. I might need a less powerful one for the 'lings..im new to this, first light etc..
Theyre certainly reasonable..

aww tu shay i just spelled mountainous wrong and got the red swiggle under the word just like on the word swiggle here....

anyways 4.5x4.5 is a nice coverage, and an amazing first light to have so +rep bro and best of luck with it...forgive me for my laziness(im a work shhh) do you have a journal with it being ran?? can you post a link if you do??? :Namaste:

aww tu shay i just spelled mountainous wrong and got the red swiggle under the word just like on the word swiggle here....

anyways 4.5x4.5 is a nice coverage, and an amazing first light to have so +rep bro and best of luck with it...forgive me for my laziness(im a work shhh) do you have a journal with it being ran?? can you post a link if you do??? :Namaste:
.. no disrespect with your word. I actually quickly read yours as correct

Ty.. No journal yet. Im sproutin beans and cookin some soil..i also need to locate my camera. Little people like electronics too :)Lots of great grows and growers here. To pick a system and follow it is hard. So many excellent ideas!

understandable, atleast you have a plan in place!! i look forward to when you get one started so let me know!!:peace:

nothing to really show here yet, just waiting on pistils to show.

so in the mean time here are a couple pics of some of the mothers to these ladies i have flowering in a micro enclosure as a side meds project. they are 4 weeks in with 4ish weeks to go been feeding AACT.

016494.JPG
015540.JPG
009984.JPG

Thanks Dr. Z!:high-five:

If they smoke half as good as they look we r in for a nice medicine for sure!!

Back
Top Bottom