Silver Kush - White Widow - Martian Kush & Underdawg OG Scrog 600W HPS

yesterday the ladies showed me pistils: flower day 1: 2/17/14

You have some very nice flowers goin' on there!

I guess I never made it over here - fixed that now. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks for the reps and backatcha~ :thumb:

You have some very nice flowers goin' on there!

I guess I never made it over here - fixed that now. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks for the reps and backatcha~ :thumb:

Thanks Grey, great to have another high brix grower along for the show.
Q for ya...When have you been giving your first shot of catatonic drench?? are you only doing once or again later into flower??
Thanks for any help brotha:Namaste::high-five:

Lookin gooood dawg

thanks alot Killuminati99:peace:

here are the updates from last night:
plants have all had their last leaf tucking last night and the screen is fairly full.

they got water about 6 days ago and will be fed Energy tonight along with a spray of stress.

brix still being sprayed on sundays ans stress tuesday and thursday.

0011685.JPG
0021686.JPG
0031615.JPG
0041528.JPG
0051450.JPG
0061271.JPG

Thanks Grey, great to have another high brix grower along for the show.
Q for ya...When have you been giving your first shot of catatonic drench?? are you only doing once or again later into flower??
Thanks for any help brotha:Namaste::high-five:

Lol, Curso and I just talked about it in his journal. He's doing his at the first pistils, I wait until they've fully set, a few weeks later. Curso says his buds are bigger his way. I ditched the late drench - not enough time to really take effect. I may still use it on long-flowering strains.

It looks like you're ready to rock n roll!

:thumb:

Lol, Curso and I just talked about it in his journal. He's doing his at the first pistils, I wait until they've fully set, a few weeks later. Curso says his buds are bigger his way. I ditched the late drench - not enough time to really take effect. I may still use it on long-flowering strains.

It looks like you're ready to rock n roll!

:thumb:

Awesome thanks Gray, great minds think alike you know:high-five:

pistils set for me almost a week ago so im gonna hit a cat drench today or tomorrow then water and follow with enegery...ill post as it happens thanks again Graytail!!!!

fed with the cat drench last night, im excited to see what happens:peace:

fed with the cat drench last night, im excited to see what happens:peace:

Some have said they can tell right away - I really don't see anything obvious for a week or more, sometime after the second drench. Then they take on a different aspect - the flowering structure changes. Fun to watch when the soil is well hooked up. Yours looks great!

Some have said they can tell right away - I really don't see anything obvious for a week or more, sometime after the second drench. Then they take on a different aspect - the flowering structure changes. Fun to watch when the soil is well hooked up. Yours looks great!

I see results with the sprays quite fast. Cat drench usually takes 24 hours.

24 hrs after the drench they grew close to an inch and the pistils def increased in production, 48 hrs after the drench and 24 hours after another spray of stress and close to a half inch or more...

now i know that they are in stretch mode and all but that is still an impressive response in a short period of time. so i liked it for sure...

so to see if i have this right from this cat drench im going, water, cat drench, water, transplant, water, then i plan to add the recharge right about here but forget what to water the re charge in with so im going to have to search for that info unless someone graciously blesses me with the answer :Namaste::high-five:

none the less...loving the kit DOC!!!!

24 hrs after the drench they grew close to an inch and the pistils def increased in production, 48 hrs after the drench and 24 hours after another spray of stress and close to a half inch or more...

now i know that they are in stretch mode and all but that is still an impressive response in a short period of time. so i liked it for sure...

so to see if i have this right from this cat drench im going, water, cat drench, water, transplant, water, then i plan to add the recharge right about here but forget what to water the re charge in with so im going to have to search for that info unless someone graciously blesses me with the answer :Namaste::high-five:

none the less...loving the kit DOC!!!!

Do the Cat Drench two waterings in a row. The Re-charge should be added the 3rd week of bloom, regardless of what drench you're using.

Then give them a real flush on the next watering with just water. Chase this flush a quart of Transplant water. (after flushing the pot, when the water is drained from the top of the pot but still coming out the bottom gently, slowly pour a quart of Transplant Water.)

After the watering I just described above, begin using Growth Energy for a watering, then alternate with a similar dose of Transplant, then back to Energy. If you're growing an OG or other strain that likes the salt (called a heavy feeder by some) use Energy the whole way and add some Epsom salt.

Finish on Energy and Brix. If you can give them a really good flush a week before you harvest and feed Energy when the pots are really wet and draining you'll really increase brix and bulk things up. This gives a sweet, delicate, complex flavor. If you add a bit of transplant you can get more floral overtones. Cat Drench will get it tasting like cat.

I hope that helps! You really can't go wrong except the timing of the Cat Drench can effect yield, but the product is still very, very good.

If you want to get the most out of it, you'll want to play back and forth between Growth Energy and Organic/Reproductive Energy.

Do the Cat Drench two waterings in a row. The Re-charge should be added the 3rd week of bloom, regardless of what drench you're using.

Then give them a real flush on the next watering with just water. Chase this flush a quart of Transplant water. (after flushing the pot, when the water is drained from the top of the pot but still coming out the bottom gently, slowly pour a quart of Transplant Water.)

After the watering I just described above, begin using Growth Energy for a watering, then alternate with a similar dose of Transplant, then back to Energy. If you're growing an OG or other strain that likes the salt (called a heavy feeder by some) use Energy the whole way and add some Epsom salt.

Finish on Energy and Brix. If you can give them a really good flush a week before you harvest and feed Energy when the pots are really wet and draining you'll really increase brix and bulk things up. This gives a sweet, delicate, complex flavor. If you add a bit of transplant you can get more floral overtones. Cat Drench will get it tasting like cat.

I hope that helps! You really can't go wrong except the timing of the Cat Drench can effect yield, but the product is still very, very good.

If you want to get the most out of it, you'll want to play back and forth between Growth Energy and Organic/Reproductive Energy.

Thanks Doc that is exactly what i was looking for. i appreciate you taking the time to respond!

ill have pics tomorrow of the girls

Not alot going on but gonna be much more exciting soon!!!!:cheer:

sprayed brix last night.

we are at 15 days since the flip.

Loving the LED growth is uniform and consistent and node spacing is great. light is still at 22" from canopy.

04968.JPG
04883.JPG
04791.JPG

and here is that wappa. i topped her to control height and being the bonsai mum process i always do.:peace:
04588.JPG
04690.JPG

Not alot going on but gonna be much more exciting soon!!!!:cheer:

sprayed brix last night.

we are at 15 days since the flip.

Loving the LED growth is uniform and consistent and node spacing is great. light is still at 22" from canopy.

04968.JPG
04883.JPG
04791.JPG

and here is that wappa. i topped her to control height and being the bonsai mum process i always do.:peace:
04588.JPG
04690.JPG

Looks like you got things under control over here! I'd like to see a close up pic of the tops of the plants you gave the cat drench to. TBH they look a bit young for the cat drench, I like to see established budsites and urchin pistils and then hit it. It will be interesting to see your results.

This plant looks ready for cat drench to me:
image7301.jpg

And maybe these ready too, i wouldn't go sooner:
image6956.jpg

image6177.jpg

Looks like you got things under control over here! I'd like to see a close up pic of the tops of the plants you gave the cat drench to. TBH they look a bit young for the cat drench, I like to see established budsites and urchin pistils and then hit it. It will be interesting to see your results.

Thanks for the input T. Ill get you a pic of it for tomorrow...i agree it seems comparativly i have jumped the gun a bit early but we'll see what happens. i figure by the second drench here in 5 days or so the pistils should have come on much more and i may see even more change come the second drench.

Im hoping wappa becomes The Whopper :rofl:

lol Tu Shay i agree drZ. Wappa is a go for the next HB run just a mother for the time being

0011694.JPG

so here is the pic...and in comparison to the pics u posted im clearly about a week early but F it, this is what this is all about after all, learning how what and why through trial and error.

0011694.JPG

so here is the pic...and in comparison to the pics u posted im clearly about a week early but F it, this is what this is all about after all, learning how what and why through trial and error.

Early, late....it's a matter of choice.

I used it early one run....plants got colorful, nugs were smaller and very dense. Flavor was awesome, yield was slightly down.
I used it late....huge nugs, more delicate flavor.
Ran twice with ZERO cat drench....sweetest tasting nugs, not quite as dense.

It's all good! It's artistry! You'll enjoy the product no matter what, and as you get more and more tuned in and familiar, you'll grow it your own way and the end product will be reflective of YOU!

It's like piano lessons. The kit puts you in the right key. The directions teach you to play your first song, in the right key, with the right time signature.

But at some point, you're going to want to make your own music...and now you know how.

Enjoy it!

Back
Top Bottom