Smokemups 3rd LST Grow - Lucy - Unknown Bag Seed

Re: Smokemups 3rd LST Grow - Lucy - Unknown Bag Seed - Blue Planet Nutrients

yeh i think youd be on the right path by putting it indoors now, especially with the coke can sized buds your looking for, the light and heat should boost it big now that the calyxes have formed so quick to, if left outdoors i would wonder if it would continue turning as fast as it is and cut down your yield big time to and leave you with smaller buds ... funny you say that it has turned much quicker than your indoor ones to, i had 3 indoor moved one out and its at much further stage than the indoor ones (not as nice mind you - not as much attention and grass hoppers) but no where near the size or bud denseness of the indoor girls.
and lucy does look great even considering what happened which is a damn shame (i to have near kicked my own ass) but as you said its healed up and growing which i guess is the most important. im guessing youve cloned the hell out of lucy? if not why not and have Lucy II up and growing in a couple of weeks (minus the broken stem ;) ?
all in all your plants look bloody fantastic and i druel looking at your updates and previous journals.. keep up the good work \m/

Thanks Sikness..
Yeah so I dont know what my mates girl will do, its still outside atm Im waiting for him to get in touch - but if he leaves it too long it will be pointless really?
Oh well.. And NO MATE - No clones!! I just pop seeds bro - Ive only ever had 1 male from seeds, out of about 100 plants, So thats a 99% female strike rate - Chicks dig me:) I do nothing major, all basic germination and just good soil and I always seem to be lucky with female plants. The male that popped was back when I was like 17yrs old! Nuthin but girls since...
Her snapped stem is fine as its healed and growing well, it did hold her up abit obviously but all in all she s doing well and not dying so yeah it wont be long til she is set out into her last positions and counting down til her 12/12 session:):) CANT WAIT FOR BUDS!!:thumb:
Cheers for stopping by and the great words too, Hope to have some good pics up soon. Later buddy, Smokemup

Dear Smokey,

I actually made this for a comment in another thread but I figured you should know i got rainbow shitting unicorns to get your back if those thieves ever get overzealous again he will shit on their heads.

unicorns_rainbows.jpg

:thedoubletake::thedoubletake: I see it - But I dont believe it!! A RAINBOW SHITTING UNICORN??? Hmmm.. Cant say I have a use for one of those.. What exactly will this " RAINBOW " do, may I enquire??
Lol.. I need a Heat Seeker shitting Unicorn that also has a Mini gun for a Nozzle and can dump a big steamy HEATSEEKER and then SPRAY EM DOWN WITH ITS SUPER- MINI GUN SHLONG!! Now thats a HORSE:):):rofl:
Jimmy.. Your funny shit! Man, I think if we were baked together - We d come up with all sorts of funny crap;) I have a mate that when ever we get baked n a few beers in us, man we re annoyin apparently. My mrs and his hates it cos we just start coming out with all this stupid stoires and comments and we just sit there pissin our selves laughin for ages like little kids tokin our first few cones n giggling over anything..
But yeah, Thanks for the offer of your Unicorn, If indeed I do need such a powerful defence as this, I shall give ya a holla!!
How you been anyways pal??? Hoping all is good.
Lucy is really doing good as can be expected, She will be over 2ft soon and is nearly wide enough for her main tethers to be set out, Id give it a week or 2 and she will be about the height/width I need.
Take care and Ill drive by soon k maate..Have a good one, Smokemup:welcome::passitleft:

* QUICK UPDATE - LUCY WEEK 6 *

Hey there guys,
Hope to find you all well.. I know I said Id wait but thought stuff it she s so pretty Ill take couple pics:) She is still growing ok, But I am unsure now how many branches she will be able to produce and turn into apical tops?
Its got me a bit worried but hoping that over the next couple weeks she ll have grown some more, if by then another 2or 3 start to gain size it should be ok but Im hoping for at least 10 main branches.
With these pics I tried to show her height and the angle she is growing on due to the break, the lower cluster of growth is from where the snap occurred.
Anyway nothing else major to say, Ive watered her today wih 8L of water mixed with 10ml of Seaweed extract. She seems to be a thirsty plant or Im evapping alot of water!
Cheers guys and heres a few of Lucy for now:)

2013-04-03_18_03_31.jpg
2013-04-03_18_03_50.jpg
2013-04-03_18_04_13.jpg
2013-04-03_18_04_55.jpg

On the 2nd and last pic, to the right - down lower, is the original main cola, see how much gain the other Apicals have now on it! About 10-15cm in some cases.. So she slanting to one side atm.. But least she is alive and I just hope that I get a big, Purple harvest:):)
Take care guys, Cheers again, Smokemup

Me new girl ( clone ) is around 12 days in my tent. Should I start to LST now? She is about 5" tall and has several nodes. This is the girl I'm prepping to be the single plant grow.

Mr Smokem, bring me a buuuuuuuuud.
Bring me the biggest that there ever waaaas.

Have yourself a Smokey little Christmas
Let your bongs be full
next harvest all troubles will be out of sight

ect ect ect... :)

And for those who think Xmas is too far away:

Mr Smokems classic hit Big Blunt Big Blunt
Frank Sinatra-New York,New York-Lyrics - YouTube

Start spreading the buds
Im rolling today
I want to smoke up all of it
Big Blunt Big Blunt

These vaperlock tubes
Make smoking ok
But they just cant smoke all of it like a
Big Blunt Big Blunt

I wanna wake up in a field, that dosent end
And find all of the buds that help me mend

These little small joints
they smoke ok
But ill make a brand new blunt of it
Oh my big Blunt

If I can smoke it there
Ill smoke it anywhere
Its up to me, Big Blunt Big Blunt

Big Blunt Biiiiiiiiiig Blunt

I want to wake up in a field, that never ends
And find its got skunk number one
The chronic with twist
top of the list
Skuuuuuuuuuunk number one

These little joint blues
oh they smoke ok
But im gonna make a brand new start of it
With my Big blunt

aaaaaaaaaaand if I can smoke it here
I can smoke it anywhere
Its up to you
Big blunr BIIIIIIIIIG BLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNT!

ok here is the last one i thought of lol

Its really funny but if you simply replace the word "girl" with the word "buds" the song still makes perfect sense. Just listen :)

Yeah Springa that sounds about ok.. Have a look thru Cindy s or last journal at start, you ll see when I started to pull the top across. It was about 15cms I guess, So just gradually tether just below the top pair of leaves and attach the wire or what ever youre using and just lightly start that bending process..
Give my journals a quick look at there should point ya in the right direction bro!! Goodluk mate.. Smokemup

Ill post some of Kiksums buds now theyve been curing a bit;) Lookin tasty as IMO!!
You cant have them but feel free to admire.. Lol..

Someday imma actually bust out my mic and record these songs for old smokey. Believe it or not I can actually sing :)

Hey Smokey, I thought of another song for your album while I was outside doing some gardening.

I'm dreaming of a White Widow Christmas.

:)

LOL.. Sweet az Jimmy;)
Well to tell the truth Im a Wannabe Australian Idol myself! I can sing too - but I like rap music atm and its where my passion lies but Ive sang all sorts from RATM, Faith No more, Pearl Jam, and into many other varieties too - WarrenG, Ice cube, 2pac, Biggie, Ol Dirty Bastard, and of course CYPRESS HILL:):) I went to their concert last year and Sen Dog stage dived and he d have smashed his head on the floor if not for me! I caught his hand on his way down and I just grabbed it and his shoulder stopping him from possibly KO ing himself.. Ive sang songs all my life, Usually when I was hammered drunk and occasionally id be out the front of our house 15min from the city singing for hours thru a Mega phone:) Man we had some neighbourhood fights those years!!
But no one would step in and stop me.. Just beg me to stop.. lol. I was pretty full on then so theyd have probably ended up with the mega phone lodged in their thoat;) But now days I am a shower singer or whenever Im feeling happy or down I always have songs in my mind that remind me of certain times, its funny how music can be such a part of our lives when listening to songs they can take you back to the place and time you were at years ago.. Memories:dreamy::dreamy:
But yeah I FEEL A COLLABERATION COMIN ON!!! JimmyC And Big Smokem live on stage..... RAW STYLE HIPHOP/AWSUM SONG MIX;)

:rofl::rofl: Yeah or even a White Widow x Super skunk #3 Christmas... Doesnt flow as well but will definately smoke better:)

Back
Top Bottom