SoilGirl's Indoor Organic Soil Medical Grow Journal - Mars II 1600 & Other LEDs

Thanks so much for coming by everybody, I feel bad for being so absent. You guys definitely make me feel missed. :circle-of-love: - I will definitely come by and see Buddha (although, I bet you're harvesting Bomb by now too Sue! Crap! I'm missing so much >.<), and your new journal Gfc! And everyone else, just know you're not forgotten and I'm thinking of you and your grows and using everything I learned from you guys all the time. :) (if maybe a little more sparingly in my recent plant neglect haha.........) but anyways, when I get back into the swing of things here I will definitely be doing lots of catching up. I bet Mr. Teddy's getting ready to go outside and his plants are all harvested, I'm sure Reg and BG have tons going on, everyone here is always busy with beautiful plants. :)

Anyways regarding my grow, today is Red Cherry Berry's (the flowering mother) last day. 58 days of flowering. right in that sweet spot recommended by the breeder and I think it's ready to come down. I'll also snap a few other pics and throw up some quick info for you guys to catch you up on whats going on right now. I think I also have some old pics to share too. I'll do my best to catch you up when I have some time today. My Diesel cabdriver is almost done as well. I'll probably cut it down in a week. That Jamaican Fire OG seed sprouted :) hmm what else..... Oh I took 3 Blue Blood clones after I let the OG Kush PR clone die, they aren't looking so chipper at the moment, but I think they'll make it, I only need 1 or 2 to. and I put whats left of OG Kush PR into re-veg (my first re-veg) after harvesting most of it a few days ago. We'll see how that goes....
:Namaste:

:ciao: SoilGirl. That's topped off my Sunday, hearing from you. :love:

I see you've been busy. Hope all is tickety-boo.

I am indeed preparing for the summer season - if this filthy wet spring ever clears up. And my last two girls come down tomorrow - you missed the drama. My timer had a misfunctioning component. Me. :goof:

Looking forward to your photographic evidence.:circle-of-love:

See how much we miss you SoilGirl? This little corner of the forum is missing your light. Take your time though, but thanks for sticking your head out to say hello.

I'll be starting my new journal, as soon as my seeds get here. Dark Devil and Berry Bomb, both autos again. I'll let you know when.

Love you. :circle-of-love:

Overdue Update!

(these first pics are from Feb. 9th)

This was Corleone Kush #1's harvest. About half of the plant's buds had seeds, some pretty riddled. Yet, vaping it it's actually very satisfying. It was harvested early and it has a really nice light citrusy flavor.

P2090002.JPG

I transplanted a sorry looking Diesel mother, and moved her to flowering that day. (And actually also moved my Blue Blood clone into flowering that day as well, and I just realized I didn't get any closeups of how these 2 are doing so far today, I guess soon. I had a long day haha. I digress...)
In one pic you'll see I'm watering it with a tub. :) these fabric containers can be tricky to handwater right so I like to bathe mine every now and then. I also think it kinda helps with gnats, not getting the top soil wet.

P2090009.JPG
P2090010.JPG
P2100011.JPG

P2100012.JPG

Today's Update!

Here's the flower room (now minus RCB) ... my Diesel mother and Blue Blood clone are about a month into flowering and smelling and looking great.

P30800141.JPG
P30800151.JPG

I was about to decide to chop my Dinafem Diesel cabdriver today but, I decided I had enough trimming to do. I just love the smell its giving off, its so exotic and sweet. Here's how that one's looking. It's its 55th day of flowering I think.

P3080021.JPG
P30800171.JPG

Oh, Jamaican Fire OG loses it's "helmet" (seed shell) today! So I'm going to say today is it's Day 1 of Veg :)

P3080022.JPG

I transplanted these RCB and DD clones today into 10 gallon fabric pots of some great LOS soil, for the first time with my own homemade vermicompost and leaf mold making 1/3rd of the mix, although its still a first run of no till, I'm very excited. They're vegging out nicely, but both have pistils >.< which annoys me, since they're still in 18 hrs of light a day. (I stopped doing the 24 hr veg thing haha, which might be why they're trying to begin flowering...)

P3080023.JPG

From left to right here you'll see my Blue Blood mother, my Ghost OG unflux lol, (this flux has been neglected and failed, I'm sorry fellow fluxers the flux isn't with me right now >.<) and my OG Kush PR reveg.

P3080024.JPG

Now the Red Cherry Berry harvest! - 58th day of flowering

P3080025.JPG
P3080029.JPG
P3080030.JPG
P3080031.JPG
P3080032.JPG
P3080040.JPG

Those are some nice nugs, I'm really impressed with how that plant turned out, in only 3.5 gallons of my hybrid PJ/LOS soil. It had a huge stem, I had a hard time removing the branches hahah.

Anyways that's all for now! :circle-of-love::Namaste::volcano-smiley:

Spectacular! You've been busy I see. Those are some beautiful plants SoilGirl.

Congrats on your Red Cherry Berry harvest & your Feb 9 chop SoulGirl. It's good to have you back.

Yeah, what they all said.

Congrats and nice to see you back and growing some nice looking buds

Hey mate!

Long time no ... well it's been a long time :) Not sure if you caught my re-introduction but am back after being on the mend for my health. Looks like you have really stepped it up. gone and done the whole LED thing. I'm right behind you. Just bought 3 Advanced LED lights. Am so excited to get them up. Everything looks great! I'm stoked to be back and play catch up on everyones threads, especially mates like you :)

:wood:

Back
Top Bottom