SoilGirl's Indoor Organic Soil Medical Grow Journal - Mars II 1600 & Other LEDs

Ive followed this whole grow SG & I think you've done an excellent job!!! Beautiful soul growin some beautiful plants!!!! Cheers.....it'll be great vapin anyways!!! :thumb: :volcano-smiley:

Keep jor head up!!! This same thing happened to my friend last summer, his Entire garden was pollinated in flowering by one plant that hermied... He is still recovering, but he did it.. He is still scared of pollen and seeds in general tho heheh..

You are awesome, chalk it up to a great story you can tell others later on in time :) about how this one time this dang plant hermied and ruined my entire garden, but then you came back and killed it on your next grow :) Now lets strap on them boots and kick some butt!!

What's stopping you from doing what you love? Lack of seeds oR lack of funds to run the lights after you had to chop them down? Summer time is coming fast, perfect time to get some ladys vegging for the outside!! Comon soil girl, you and John Stewart quiting on me I'm same month is not acceptable, summer is coming your outdoor gardens would love your new soil amendments! Don't give up, we all have faith in you.

I&I

Aw everyone thanks for coming by and cheering me up, you guys are awesome. UGH those seeds are so upsetting to me still but, ok. Life goes on. And out of the vaporizer, CK#1 and 2 are actually very nice. They taste like they smelled after only a few days of hanging, now they're getting jarred. Haven't cut GOG or BBK but they'll be soon :\ looks like resin production is dying off now that seeds are in the make. Poor OG Kush PR, perhaps the most disappointing loss, will be soon as well... as great as it smells, it barely spent any time in budding before getting pollinated... hopefully it's clone survives.

I can't tell if my Diesel Cabdriver or if RCB actually got pollinated yet, I'll do a little bud-opsy and see if there's any seeds forming soon, but as of now they look like they're flowering normally. On my pollinated plants you can tell they stopped growing with the same purpose just after pollination.

my mom's here for the weekend so we're probably going to be harvesting BBK and GOG tomorrow :\ we vaped some of the CK#1 earlier tonight, and she Really liked it, couldn't stop giggling for about an hour and a half and then fell right asleep hahaha.

More on harvest and the grow soon. :love:

pretty soon you will be chilling like this ---->

Here you are at your ranch with you next bud patch heheeh..
20150213_150921.jpg

Walking around one of our cannabis farmers markets yesterday I stopped by a booth I've been well fond of over the last couple years. He has a patient with him so I just look over the current inventory and the patient recommends me to check out the "lemon kush" said he had it just recently and wad picking up another "highly recommend" I check it out, looks real fresh (bright green) I don't look much into it as he's taking forever and I need to go to the dab bar first still. (Can't shop on a empty stumach) after going to the dab bar and meeting with some friends I return back to my main booth and decide to check out the inventory now that no patient is being handled. I get to the lemon kush and ask if he had more of it, he says o yea I just didn't expect it to go like it has. about this time I had just opened the container and seen the most seed infested flower I have seen in my 12 years of smoking. told my fiance about it "well did you get a couple grams just to gather seeds?" And sadly they were immature, tiny, just no good.

the extract One could make with that flower still could be good. Even butter for cooking would be a good use. But i can see your disappointment From a cannabis connoisseur perspective. Almost feel as if someone snuck in my lil girls window and put a baby in them :( hah

I&I

Yeah, we're a spoiled group, aren't we?

Walking around one of our cannabis farmers markets yesterday I stopped by a booth I've been well fond of over the last couple years. He has a patient with him so I just look over the current inventory and the patient recommends me to check out the "lemon kush" said he had it just recently and wad picking up another "highly recommend" I check it out, looks real fresh (bright green) I don't look much into it as he's taking forever and I need to go to the dab bar first still. (Can't shop on a empty stumach) after going to the dab bar and meeting with some friends I return back to my main booth and decide to check out the inventory now that no patient is being handled. I get to the lemon kush and ask if he had more of it, he says o yea I just didn't expect it to go like it has. about this time I had just opened the container and seen the most seed infested flower I have seen in my 12 years of smoking. told my fiance about it "well did you get a couple grams just to gather seeds?" And sadly they were immature, tiny, just no good.

the extract One could make with that flower still could be good. Even butter for cooking would be a good use. But i can see your disappointment From a cannabis connoisseur perspective. Almost feel as if someone snuck in my lil girls window and put a baby in them :( hah

I&I

Cannabis Farmers Market...where the heck do you live?

Washington state. Believe we have 5 in the state now, each holds around 20 different vendors all competing with great low prices. They are trying to do away with them, a part of me may die that Day. Till then, even running a shop for the last couple years I go there every week. The dab bar is great too. medicated ice creme, o man, it's the best smell in the world approaching the doors from the driveway.

Galaxy market ;)

I&I

Make some hay while the sun is shinning - my dad always used to tell me that. Turn those seeds into something positive - they picked up your grow methods as will only get better each run. You have your own OG girl, pop some seeds and get crackin. Hermie doesn't mean the next grow will be hermie. My last grow I had 5 girls all cloned from girls and still got a few seeds (3 so far) and the original seed was from hermie buds. I know there's no science behind this but I was thinking hermie seeds give you better odds you get females. That said my new grow are all regular seeds - I built a grow room I can clean very easily in case I get pollinated.

Cannabis can make seeds without males around, its what it is. Just learn and move on. Once my girls are in flower I'm all over them looking for balls, lady balls are ass.

I'm an old timer - sensimilla was never available when I was young, it wasn't until we got Maui Waui was my first try at seedless pot and that was years after I had been smoking. You'll have some good smoke and it will be better than anything you can purchase even with the seeds. Heck why don't you go johhny appleseed on the world and take a long walk and spread some love! It's all good just keep it green SG you're already on the way back.

Cheers

We're missing you Baby. :circle-of-love:

Washington state. Believe we have 5 in the state now, each holds around 20 different vendors all competing with great low prices. They are trying to do away with them, a part of me may die that Day. Till then, even running a shop for the last couple years I go there every week. The dab bar is great too. medicated ice creme, o man, it's the best smell in the world approaching the doors from the driveway.

Galaxy market ;)

I&I

Do you have to be a resident to shop there?

If not I now have a really good reason to move Washington to the front of my Travel list. :)

So the way our medical laws are written here is, you have to have a written recommendation from a doctor that is in washington state or works for a buisness/organization in washington. Meaning if in your state you have say either "the hope clinic" or "4evergreen" which are both big clinics. you can get a recommendation from them and carry it into washington and i believe california. Not positive on oregon or colorado.

I would recommend calling first, speaking with their secretary and asking about their laws. My shop is one of two within a 60 mile radius so I don't allow out of staters or anyone under 21 even though we're medical and technically can. I play by different strict rules because how out in the open I am.

I had a small group of California guys come up and wanted to come in. They had cali cards but the shops wernt also inside washington. They did tell me they were all able to get into shops in seattle with no problem. I know this to be true, there are around 3000 shops between Olympia and seattle and about a quarter to half don't play by the rules which hurt the rest of us.

I can ask my buddy's that work the market next time I'm there. I'd recommend calling and saying your issue. Your coming to visit family and you won't be able to bring your meds with you and don't want to pay the 20-35 a gram recreational 20% thc shit. Believe recreational edibles are 50$ for every 50mg of active thc. Medical they are 10$

If you do want to come and not deal with issues, it's 75$ to get a recommendation for a year. 75$ could make for a hell of a week to just drive around to the markets and shops. Galaxy market is open 7 days a week, a couple are only open for the weekend.

I&I

From paticular doctors yes. You can't go down to your normal doc that gives everyone pills from out of state. 'the hope clinic' and '4evergreen' do authorize out of state patients but your auth states it is illegal to take the medicine out of washington even to oregon Where it's legal to smoke "oregon medical".

The laws are always changing though, there are I belive 100 bills that are being thrown at washington legislation right now. So come March it can change.. I'm checking 3 times a day for any news on cannabis, marijuana, and medical marijuana. Any law that goes into effect won't be enforced until July 2016. (Some shops will enforce like mine, others will milk the system like gfc) ;)

I&I

I&I

Back
Top Bottom