Spimps NLxBB Auto Micro CFL's 2013

do you need a full area tray?

i was not aware that males could be cloned... i was always told to just pluck them (everywhere else) but i guess i could just as easily clone some for practice
Thank you Spimp for the advice...

Yes he needs a full tray. For free. :thumb:

Clone as many times as you can before you have to.

Get a technique, it's quite hit and miss :)

how would you clone a fan leaf??? i understand the theory of the cuttings.. there isnt enough on a single fan leaf for a clone, right?

You cannot take a clone from a fan leaf.

You can only clone where an apical meristem is growing.

That means the growing tip that unfolds in a fractal masterpiece :dreamy:

The fan leaf is a dead end light-processing machine.

You cannot take a clone from a fan leaf.

You can only clone where an apical meristem is growing.

That means the growing tip that unfolds in a fractal masterpiece :dreamy:

The fan leaf is a dead end light-processing machine.

thts what i thought.. i know from reading that you cut 2 nodes down... end node and first node after that.. cut right below "2nd" node, remove nodal growth, split stem, scrape stem, and dip in powder/gel then pllant it....

plants are looking much better mate, certainy well on their way to recovering,

the 420 staff just told me they only just let the sponsors know our details in the last day or 2, so i should hear from them this week to confirm how much postage i need to pay as ill have to cover the postage i think, so you should also hear from them soon as well,

the soil your on about from the sponsors i think your on about that batch of 3 bags, well if you are then ive been reading up on it, bag is is a seedling stage mix and from what i can tell you mix this in with the soil for seedlings stage, then for veg stage you move to the next veg stage bag, this is then the same as a nutrient, you just add it to water and water the plants with it, then when you flip 12-12 you stop using the veg stage one and just use the flower stage one, i also cant wait to give it a try as its seems very simple to use and a bit easier than mixing nutrients that have anything up to 8 different feed stages, so it certainly makes life a lot easier,

so from what i can tell you get 3 bags, one you mix with the soil for seedling stage then you dont need to use anymore, when the plants are in veg which id say is 3 or 4 nodes high then you use the veg stage feed and just water the plants with a mix of that, ill try and find out more info on what they call veg stage, then when flip 12-12 you use bag 3, its basically an all in 1 nutrient but for each stage of growth, so it makes it a lot easier and takes out the mixing part of it all, so if it works out well then ill be using them from now on, it sounds like a great product and seems very easy to use, so hopefully i can afford the postage and i can give it a try, plus if i like a product and it does what it says it does then as im sure you have noticed i always push products that benefit me as if it benefits me and helps my plants grow and produce well then i should share this info with others as it will help others produce great results, so keeping my fingers crossed i can afford all the postage so i can then sample these products and hopefully ill become a long term customer and send them lots of new customers along the way,

Maybe you should invent a "tray" of some kind, that can "collect" the run-off water from the pots...

hmmmmm...... :scratchinghead: Sounds kinda complicaytered :scratchinghead:

Maybe dankdrag could invent one and sell it to you!
So you're going to invent a "tray to collect run-off water from plant pots" ?

I'll have one of those as well please :thumb:

(If it's FREE :eyebrowsmile:)
Dank, seriously... Do you need ammunition? It's past time to fire back.

Young one, you dont consider all the options. Males are also clonable. And if you mess it up, you arent wasting any buds. So no matter what sex your plant is, knowledge is available if you want it. :idea:
my grow area is roughly 12x30ish
Forget those males! Your a dragon, eat your young.

Yes he needs a full tray. For free. :thumb:

Clone as many times as you can before you have to.

Get a technique, it's quite hit and miss :)
Do not; I repeat... DO NOT be intimidated by the playground bully. You don't have to win but you must stand up and fight.:laugh:

Thanks, Reg :thumb: You are really helping me out here by calling me a bully, now of all times!!!! :yikes:

How could I bully my dear squire? :scratchinghead:

Would that not be un420knightly? :high-five:

What I say to my cherished Padawan is always well meant :circle-of-love:

That's your MO. You bullied us in to returning Spimp's journal & I wanted to keep it because I like it. Face it Suavay, Your just a bully & don't know. BUT I AINT SCARED!!!

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:Yeah but you see how I went all Jeffery Dahmer On his butt once his true identity was revealed.

I started my first ever grow around 6 weeks ago by using 1x125 cfl blue,125 red cfl for flower canna coco pro, and canna coco nutes, with bloombastic for the last few days, my strain is galaxy auto, on the website i bought them from said flowering takes 55-60 day. The top cola seems to be doing ok but lower down doesn't seem to be doing that well the white hairs ant changed colour and the buds ant got bigger, someone told me that I can crop the top and crop the bottom later. Is that true? Will someone please let me know, thanx

I started my first ever grow around 6 weeks ago by using 1x125 cfl blue,125 red cfl for flower canna coco pro, and canna coco nutes, with bloombastic for the last few days, my strain is galaxy auto, on the website i bought them from said flowering takes 55-60 day. The top cola seems to be doing ok but lower down doesn't seem to be doing that well the white hairs ant changed colour and the buds ant got bigger, someone told me that I can crop the top and crop the bottom later. Is that true? Will someone please let me know, thanx

Use both lights at the same time and do a top crop and a bottom crop :thumb:

Dank, seriously... Do you need ammunition? It's past time to fire back.

Forget those males! Your a dragon, eat your young.

Do not; I repeat... DO NOT be intimidated by the playground bully. You don't have to win but you must stand up and fight.:laugh:

i need no ammo broke. rico was picking.. and they are giving me learning advice.. it may come off a little cold hearted but it is actually very helpful. i would have never thought to practice on males to perfect a technique.

Back
Top Bottom