Sweet Yet Haunted Seedsman's Purple Ghost Candy Comparative

Nice growth Stone.

And I love your notes, as in your March 24 entry...

"Big response from water."

That says it in a nutshell! :Rasta:
I'm a nutshell guy GDB! My brain is wired for simple and has trouble with long explanations. Not a multi tasker either :p . Drives my wife nuts. Good thing it's a short drive! Here's one thing. I can either watch tv or talk but not both. I just don't have the ability to focus that way. She can easily it appears!
Excellent transplant and it's good to have the bamboo at the ready! :thumb:
She looked just as happy today! Lucky!
Hello Mr Otter 🤩

This journal is shaping up to be a JotM contender. It’s super educational. Well done. Xo
I like to try for the new folks Tra. Thanks for noticing!:thanks:

That frog is a classic, what a neat surprise.
I get a thrill when these things happen! The day before that pic my wife and I were watering and deadheading the hanging geranium at the front entrance and I felt a cold spot on my forearm. It was one of those little frogs jumping from the plant! Nature's little gifts for the eyes!

AFTER POT UP WELLNESS CHECK UPDATE

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE! just a quick pic showing a sweet pot up result.

Here's the tyke. 21 days old.

Purple Ghost Candy 48 hours post pot up.

And I failed to show DLI the other day. I only showed PAR. They equal each other. 300 ppfd of PAR is always = to around 20 DLI when you're set to 18 hours of light.

With a flip of the screen I see what some others use for data.

Have a happy weekend!

Highya SO,

Gorgeous little lady so soon after uppotting!?! Happy Smokin'

Thanks for the great tutorial in how you fill your Earthbox, Stone.

Your plant is looking nice and healthy.

BIG TO DO IN OTTERTOWN! WARMING UP TRENDING UPDATE

Ok now! Happy Wednesday! It's add a heat mat day! I took her out and taped two heatmats to the sides of the pot and turned it on! Tent got in the 50's this week and that broke it for me! She was growing at a snails pace! So 2 x 18 watts should warm things up in a day or so!

Then it's top time and lay those branches down!

A few heat mats for warm and cozy
Put some pep into that plant's mosey! :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom