Sweet Yet Haunted Seedsman's Purple Ghost Candy Comparative

Who You Gonna Call!?

1709035655140.png
1709035386594.png
1709035416644.png

SEEDSMAN
Good day to you all and welcome to my SEEDSMAN PURPLE GHOST CANDY journal!

I'm so happy to be part of this comparative group grow! I'm a virgin group grower and am looking to have fun with everyone and these awesome genetics! Join us and help with that, and let's turn these dreams into jars full of beautiful Purple Ghosty Bud!

PURPLE GHOST CANDY
Here's what @SeedsMan has to say about this one:
Purple Ghost Candy is an easy plant to grow but one which will require some form of support for side-branches due to their size - outdoors it can grow to between 250 - 350 cm. tall. Indoor-flowering takes 70 - 84 days producing 500 - 600 gr/m2. Outdoors in northern latitudes growers can expect to obtain between 700 - 900 gr. from each plant with harvest time during the middle of October. A notable feature of the buds is the very large, golden resin crystals which become apparent very early during flowering.

Purple Ghost Candy retains the OG fuel-like scent while having flavours of spice and earth with notes of lemon and other fruit. Very high levels of THC (27.54%) with low CBD give an effect that is strongly physical with balanced mental stimulation. A perfect strain for down-time relaxation.

That's for me! :partyboy:

I'm going to take one plant and fill a 3 x 3 @Mars Hydro tent that measures 40 x 40 inches. Hoping to reach a pound in the end! We'll see, a healthy plant is my main concern.

Living Organic Soil ala The Rev's True Living Organics v2 is the soil I use. It's been used and amended many times for years.

Pot is EarthBox SIP (sub irrigated planter) My second run with it in this tent. I'm really getting to like this pot.

I use @DYNOMYCO at every opportunity. It's been in my solo cups on a heat mat since I heard the seeds were in the mail! I'll treat the soil every chance! Next will be the seed hole, then potting up into the SIP's main body of soil. I've seen the difference using this mico product makes and I choose to use it over others!

A Nextlight 420h is the light for this grow.
I'm changing up my game here. I'm going to keep the light up high, and pay attention to DLI (daily light interval) as best I can. There's great growing going on with very low power. I want to stop my plants from unhealthy veg periods. ie cal/mag def's. Had the soil tested and it's fine. The problem is in the man :p. I'm almost sure.

There will be fluxing!
My version of one node of growth. I hope @Light Addict is around! I might need some pointers!

There's rigged up moist air input I'll show you all when we get to the grow area, and a 4 inch extraction/filter setup you can see below in my signature. I'll have a pic here too.

Right now in the tent it's just the heat mats under filled solo cups creating an army of mico and friends waiting for seeds with tails.

Today, Tuesday February 27th we get started!

In a tap wet paper towel(well water)in a zip bag and on the cable box for a day until I look for a tail!
Then into the warmth of their first solo homes!
I'm all in!

Thanks for joining in! Say what's on your mind in a peaceful way and make me laugh when you can! I like it best when learning! Though slow, I try to keep at it and share!

1709035444942.png

Tagging along, I’ll be ordering some of these as soon as I decide what else is going in my cart with em.. lol

Let's go Stone!

I want to see you pound a pound out of a 3x3! :Rasta:

Watching!
🧐 Hey Mel, nice to see you!
Tagging along, I’ll be ordering some of these as soon as I decide what else is going in my cart with em.. lol
I like getting lost in those pages Dog!
In for the ride Otter looking for smooth sailing and Big buds... :ciao:
Thanks Smokes! Let's hope!
I'll be a couple of weeks behind you with PGC Stone, so glad to see you leading the way
:reading420magazine:
Oh good Roy! I'll see you there too then! Let us know here please when you do?
Let's go Stone!

I want to see you pound a pound out of a 3x3! :Rasta:
I'm gettin the big hammer! The last one got 13 oz so I can do better maybe!
Page one. Yeah baby. I'm in
Yeah man! Hey Lerugged!
I'm watching the fun. :) Rock it out!
Welcome Lady Cannafan! The Who, Who are You is the song of the day here today! Get the buds out!
Yay! Another Otter journal :) Good growing, Otter!
Hi Carmen! Whew! it's been so long, too long! Glad to be working with the living again!
Whoop whoop! Floor seat!
Hi, Welcome JiggiLotus! Hehe, floor seats! I had them only once, and that was for a Grateful Dead concert. at The Boston Garden! (Gaden)

Who You Gonna Call!?

1709035655140.png
1709035386594.png
1709035416644.png

SEEDSMAN
Good day to you all and welcome to my SEEDSMAN PURPLE GHOST CANDY journal!

I'm so happy to be part of this comparative group grow! I'm a virgin group grower and am looking to have fun with everyone and these awesome genetics! Join us and help with that, and let's turn these dreams into jars full of beautiful Purple Ghosty Bud!

PURPLE GHOST CANDY
Here's what @SeedsMan has to say about this one:
Purple Ghost Candy is an easy plant to grow but one which will require some form of support for side-branches due to their size - outdoors it can grow to between 250 - 350 cm. tall. Indoor-flowering takes 70 - 84 days producing 500 - 600 gr/m2. Outdoors in northern latitudes growers can expect to obtain between 700 - 900 gr. from each plant with harvest time during the middle of October. A notable feature of the buds is the very large, golden resin crystals which become apparent very early during flowering.

Purple Ghost Candy retains the OG fuel-like scent while having flavours of spice and earth with notes of lemon and other fruit. Very high levels of THC (27.54%) with low CBD give an effect that is strongly physical with balanced mental stimulation. A perfect strain for down-time relaxation.

That's for me! :partyboy:

I'm going to take one plant and fill a 3 x 3 @Mars Hydro tent that measures 40 x 40 inches. Hoping to reach a pound in the end! We'll see, a healthy plant is my main concern.

Living Organic Soil ala The Rev's True Living Organics v2 is the soil I use. It's been used and amended many times for years.

Pot is EarthBox SIP (sub irrigated planter) My second run with it in this tent. I'm really getting to like this pot.

I use @DYNOMYCO at every opportunity. It's been in my solo cups on a heat mat since I heard the seeds were in the mail! I'll treat the soil every chance! Next will be the seed hole, then potting up into the SIP's main body of soil. I've seen the difference using this mico product makes and I choose to use it over others!

A Nextlight 420h is the light for this grow.
I'm changing up my game here. I'm going to keep the light up high, and pay attention to DLI (daily light interval) as best I can. There's great growing going on with very low power. I want to stop my plants from unhealthy veg periods. ie cal/mag def's. Had the soil tested and it's fine. The problem is in the man :p. I'm almost sure.

There will be fluxing!
My version of one node of growth. I hope @Light Addict is around! I might need some pointers!

There's rigged up moist air input I'll show you all when we get to the grow area, and a 4 inch extraction/filter setup you can see below in my signature. I'll have a pic here too.

Right now in the tent it's just the heat mats under filled solo cups creating an army of mico and friends waiting for seeds with tails.

Today, Tuesday February 27th we get started!

In a tap wet paper towel(well water)in a zip bag and on the cable box for a day until I look for a tail!
Then into the warmth of their first solo homes!
I'm all in!

Thanks for joining in! Say what's on your mind in a peaceful way and make me laugh when you can! I like it best when learning! Though slow, I try to keep at it and share!

1709035444942.png
Pics right this time. :thumb:
Hope your doing well buddy.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Excellent start to your Purple Ghost Candy journal @StoneOtter

I received my seeds Saturday and just dropped them in water today.
I am going to wait for a couple days to start my journal for @SeedsMan Purple Ghost Candy.

I need to finish up a couple at the end of flower, before I start another journal. I have too many journals (5) going now, and it takes most of my day to update them all.

Good luck with your grow, not that you need it. :green_heart:

Stay safe and grow well my friend,
Tok..

Made it to Page 1. Now, I'll just have to keep up. I'll be growing Purple Ghost Candy, too.

By the way, where did you get the terpene info? Where can I get it for my info, too?

Highya SO,

Glad to join you for a great sounding strain!! Happy Smokin'

Back
Top Bottom