Sweet Yet Haunted Seedsman's Purple Ghost Candy Comparative

I'll probably take pics of the bugs, I usually do, guaranteed I'll pick em up and let them crawl around and I like to place the little molts (shedded bug skins) in my kids rooms like on their keyboard, maybe one on the sink...cuz they hate bugs... 😆 It's fun.. for me anyway 😉
They're supposed to be so thick , like hundreds per couple square feet!!! That's a lot of cicada's!!! It's gonna be like a Cicada Woodstock 24'

I'll probably take pics of the bugs, I usually do, guaranteed I'll pick em up and let them crawl around and I like to place the little molts (shedded bug skins) in my kids rooms like on their keyboard, maybe one on the sink...cuz they hate bugs... 😆 It's fun.. for me anyway 😉
They're supposed to be so thick , like hundreds per couple square feet!!! That's a lot of cicada's!!! It's gonna be like a Cicada Woodstock 24'
Last year was Watkins Glen 50th anniversary! Time flies! :p I had a frog in my weed last summer. A tree frog baby. That's a ton o cicadis you got coming!
1711477873996.png

BOO
TO
YOU
UPDATE
🦇🦇🦇

Good day all! This Purple Ghost Candy of @SeedsMan has been one of my healthiest plants yet! Yesterday she got planted up into her SIP home! Day 20 of life. 18/6 light schedule.

First I took 10 gallons of moist soil and put 2 fists of small perlite and 2 tbsps of @DYNOMYCO in and gave it a good mix. This added perlite is for me. My soil has a need.

Then I filled the SIP container remembering to give a push with my fist on the places where soil's in the water.

That set's the wicking up. Now it's filling and making the reverse sand castle. Sprayed with water and more dynomyco in the hole.,

And water sprayed and mycoed Purple Ghost Candy plant.

Goes in nice and gentle but gets married!

1.6 ltr of ro water around perimeter

Set plastic mulch cover.

And set light to the same 300 ppfd of PAR as DLI recommends for this time of grow.

Here we go!

No water in the rez for a while. I may remove the cover and water for a short time before going to the rez to water on this one.

Notes so far.

Highya SO,

Lovely presentation with the pictures and explanations. Keeping it simple is the name of the game!! Love it. Your Purple Ghost Candy seedling is loving life! Great chronology with your picture display. She'll be a looker all covered in frost! Happy Smokin'

Excellent update.
Thanks!
What kind of temps are your running at SO?
Breeder says warm/hot/dry and I think that's where I went wrong at +/- 70f
Hey Roy, I'm getting mid 70's f light on and around 70 off. It's cool in there. 82 to 85 they say light on is what they like I think. rh is 65 ish lately.
Lovely ! Let the good times rolllllll :passitleft:
All night long!
Highya SO,

Lovely presentation with the pictures and explanations. Keeping it simple is the name of the game!! Love it. Your Purple Ghost Candy seedling is loving life! Great chronology with your picture display. She'll be a looker all covered in frost! Happy Smokin'
Thanks Bode! I like simple! As long as I fit the important stuff in for new folks.
Mine are about 11 days above soil today...

20240328_125531.jpg
Nice Schnookie!

Nice growth Stone.

And I love your notes, as in your March 24 entry...

"Big response from water."

That says it in a nutshell! :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom