Sweet Yet Haunted Seedsman's Purple Ghost Candy Comparative

☕👊 Mornin' Stone. Baby looks good.

It's incredible how much they can grow in a day👍😊.

Pretty soon she will have a hundred leaves all growing that much in a day😊.

Are you doing an outdoor grow this year? Got a strain picked?
Mornin Gee. thanks! I am! The plan is for a Pineapple Chunk from seed and an Apple Betty outside. Apples and Pineapples this year! My sweet tooth must need a tickle!
Leap of Faith ,Healthy
Thanks Smokes! Good morning!

Mornin Gee. thanks! I am! The plan is for a Pineapple Chunk from seed and an Apple Betty outside. Apples and Pineapples this year! My sweet tooth must need a tickle!

Thanks Smokes! Good morning!
You wouldn't dream of growing an Apple Betty bigger than Bill's would you??!!

Mornin' Stone, looking good. :) I'll be starting mine within a few weeks.:hmmmm: Just started MAC. My thinking is they will need longer veg than the Purple Ghost Candy,:hmmmm: the goal being to get them both on the same light schedule so I can cut some electricity cost.:rolleyes::cheesygrinsmiley:

MAC journal link in my signature,:) just started. Everyone welcome.:)

Mornin' Stone, looking good. :) I'll be starting mine within a few weeks.:hmmmm: Just started MAC. My thinking is they will need longer veg than the Purple Ghost Candy,:hmmmm: the goal being to get them both on the same light schedule so I can cut some electricity cost.:rolleyes::cheesygrinsmiley:

MAC journal link in my signature,:) just started. Everyone welcome.:)
GWH, your link is not working.

You wouldn't dream of growing an Apple Betty bigger than Bill's would you??!!
I can dream of it! Sure! My Cherries DubeLee made 1.75 lb's last year. We had a miserably rainy spring and summer. Fall was the only season that came through for us with some sun! I think if it had a better start it would have produced a little more maybe!?

I don't plan to feed more than last year. Maybe this time an organic boost instead of the candy I gave intermittently. I was very happy last year!
Holy smokes, my head is swimming with all the maths in here! 😂 Baby’s looking absolutely stellar Stone, that’s some impressive growth.
Hi Heavenly, you can just look at the single chart in my post 194 and if we can just trust, I think we'll be ok. That's what I'm doing. 300 ppfd of PAR light gives us around 20 DLI. They like that so far and I'll keep it there for a while I'm thinking.

@SeedsMan PURPLE GHOST CANDY, UPDATE

Just a quickie today, good day to you all! I haven't watered this little darling but for 10 ml on top 3 days after the full wetting. I think roots are getting into my bottom inch of full strength LOS. Her leaves are looking nice to me!

A short story. I ran out of mulch covers for the EarthBox Root & veg boxes and this plant will need one shortly. Calling(that's where you talk into the thing in your hand, then listen:)) around to try and keep our brick and mortar stores alive I found none local so amazon I went. Made the order yesterday afternoon and when I woke up at 4am they were snow covered on my front stairs! All good with the snow part, no damage. What a life!

@SeedsMan PURPLE GHOST CANDY, UPDATE

Just a quickie today, good day to you all! I haven't watered this little darling but for 10 ml on top 3 days after the full wetting. I think roots are getting into my bottom inch of full strength LOS. Her leaves are looking nice to me!

A short story. I ran out of mulch covers for the EarthBox Root & veg boxes and this plant will need one shortly. Calling(that's where you talk into the thing in your hand, then listen:)) around to try and keep our brick and mortar stores alive I found none local so amazon I went. Made the order yesterday afternoon and when I woke up at 4am they were snow covered on my front stairs! All good with the snow part, no damage. What a life!
Looking good Stone😊👊. It looks like these PGC's build big babies🥰. They look really happy and green for what? 13 or 14 days old now?

Stone, is that an effect of the pic or are those some huge leaves on that little puppy? :Rasta:

Highya SO,

Happy Snow Day!! I hope it's winter's last harrah since it's spring by the calendar. I like the simple approach to the PPFD and PAR discussion.

Love how your showing off your PGC! Sounded like an awesome strain, and with top shelf care, you'll have some serious smoke come harvest!! Hope you and yours are well. Happy Smokin'

They are coming around nicely @StoneOtter

I placed both of mine in 5-gallon SIP bucket, but I am thinking about putting one in the grow box I have. I think you may have the same size as you. Been busy last few days, so today I will decided before it's to late.

Stay safe and grow well my friend,
Tok..
Thanks! I had thoughts of going down to 5's Tok. Doing a post grow look at the root area I'm finding only what appears to be around half the container actually used. These 10's were so handy I just used them.
Looking good Stone😊👊. It looks like these PGC's build big babies🥰. They look really happy and green for what? 13 or 14 days old now?
Yeah that's all. 11 days in that last pic. She's a sweeheart!
Are you still planning to flux her?
Absolutely yes! A fluxing of sorts anyway. One nodes worth. I'm not sure how many shoots yet. I want a big plant to fill up the tent if she'll cooperate.
Happy plant happy life , that was quick with the delivery shame you can't buy locality i try sometime cheaper without gas to go get it !!
It was easier for me in every way! Boom wake up and it was there!
Stone, is that an effect of the pic or are those some huge leaves on that little puppy? :Rasta:
I got up pretty close for the pic. I think they look pretty regular to me GDB. Nice color and thickness for this early though!
Highya SO,

Happy Snow Day!! I hope it's winter's last harrah since it's spring by the calendar. I like the simple approach to the PPFD and PAR discussion.

Love how your showing off your PGC! Sounded like an awesome strain, and with top shelf care, you'll have some serious smoke come harvest!! Hope you and yours are well. Happy Smokin'
Thanks Bode! I'm trying to take my time with this grow and do them justice and have fun!
We had an inch of wet slushy stuff that's done from the hottop but lingering on the grass. Hoping for Mothers last hurrah. We're warm by the fire. I'm elevated on IKLWA tincture right now. Sativa is cool for a daytime buzz! Thanks to @Lerugged at @Table Mountain Sativa Co !:adore:
PGC is looking great!
Aw thanks Shed! And thanks to applying DLI to it I'm pretty sure!

Back
Top Bottom