Tales From The Krip!

STUPIDLY QUICK UPDATE

I flushed today!

EXTENDED VERSION

I am basically out of time on the house issues, so need to get the Sour OG harvested. It's amazing what that extra week has done in terms of ripening her up!

So, did the diminishing light schedule and the ice in the reservoirs help her ripen more quickly?

I have NO clue! :rofl:

I do know they were about the only things I could think of doing to possibly help, so at the very least, it made me feel like I was somewhat in control and being pro-active. In truth, the plant has been in control the whole time! :)

I did do a Clearex flush for about 3-4 hours and then replaced with plain tap water.

I also took two samples. One of them, I actually took on purpose! The other was a small bud that got knocked off somehow when I was untying her or taking her out of the tent. I say "small", but it was actually bigger/denser than my sample bud, so I'll get a good sample in sometime tomorrow!

The trich's are now mostly cloudy and, in truth, if it was an absolute emergency, I could harvest her today and have some good med's.

That being said, I think another 5-7 days, which I just don't have, would get to her to her peak (for my couch-locking taste!) and add some extra weight.

I've never grown a Diesel strain before, although my Pineapple Express smelled somewhat"diesely", and this is some pretty stinky bud! :yummy:

It was a little "surreal" starting to now remove pieces of the flower tent. Really just some tubing, etc. but the whole idea of starting to disassemble.

I don't know how I'm going to sleep without the hum of the inline fan! :rofl:

I'll let her run on plain tap water for another 48-72 hours and then harvest sometime on Wed. The mold guys (BTW...I don't even like saying "mold" and "harvest" in the same post!!! :icon_roll) are supposed to come on Monday for a walk-through, so I need to have everything broken down, stored, and all nugs in jars by then.

In the veg tote, things look good. The White Widow is still going slow and the Cherry Bomb is trying to crawl out of the tote! :morenutes:

The stem on the CB is a "little long & lanky for my liking" (say that 10 times quick!) and I'm now wishing I had buried her stem deeper when I planted her cube. The long stem certainly isn't conducive to Bonsai, so I'm probably going to flower her out and Bonsai one of her clones.

So, I'll soon be closing this chapter in my grow history and considering what my grow will look like when I get my house back. I'm certainly going to get a taller flower tent and hoping to be able to find the room to get a 4'x4' and double the space.

Happy Harvests!

K

P.S. Much thanks to the community for the MOTM nomination this month and the nice words said! :thanks:

I agree 420% with Sue! :welldone:

If they're auto's and like a blade of grass after three weeks, you'll only harvest a blade of "grass" at best! :)

I agree, I just received a fresh shipment of seeds from CKS and will be starting over indoors as soon as I finish building my new grow room in 1 of my extra bedrooms.Thanks for the advice..Bama

I agree, I just received a fresh shipment of seeds from CKS and will be starting over indoors as soon as I finish building my new grow room in 1 of my extra bedrooms.Thanks for the advice..Bama

Best of luck! :goodluck::slide::peacetwo:

What's up Mr. Krip. I stopped by to congrat you on MOTM nom. Way to go bud. I can only imagine what it's gonna be like to tear all of this down when the time come for me to do so. Wow what a so very uninviting thought. Okay man later

Drive by. GL with the MOTM thing. You do deserve it. If I was one to vote, you'd get mine. But I on't do contests. Back when I did, it was drama so I kind of shy away. But GL my Friend and Keepem Green

What's up Mr. Krip. I stopped by to congrat you on MOTM nom. Way to go bud. I can only imagine what it's gonna be like to tear all of this down when the time come for me to do so. Wow what a so very uninviting thought. Okay man later

Thanks, Brother! :thanks:

I actually sub'd to your journal earlier this morning. I haven't had a chance to start reading it yet, but will later on!

Drive by. GL with the MOTM thing. You do deserve it. If I was one to vote, you'd get mine. But I on't do contests. Back when I did, it was drama so I kind of shy away. But GL my Friend and Keepem Green

Thank you, my Brother! Much appreciated!

Maybe you should try voting in the contests again, just to see if it's the same kind of drama? Like THIS month!!! :rofl:

It's no worries, I don't really pay attention to them, either and was surprised when I was informed I was nominated. It was great reading some of the nice things said about me (and the other members!) by the nominees. :circle-of-love:

I said to someone recently in a PM that some people are activists by standing on a street corner with a sign, others hand out petitions, etc. My form of activism is helping as many people to grow our beloved, healing plant as possible.

Imagine how great the world would be if everyone grew their own primo med's! :yahoo:

Thanks, Brother! :thanks:

I actually sub'd to your journal earlier this morning. I haven't had a chance to start reading it yet, but will later on!

I am photo issues right now. But lemme tell you that once I do get some posted there will be a big difference in what was there before. Mostly it's just ramblings of a new indoor grower trying to find his way. But I look forward to you shootin by every now n again. Thanks man

I don't know why I'm having so much trouble wit my sig... Exactly how do you get in touch with an admin

Check my Journal out
First Timer - Let's Grow!

What kind of problem are you having? Are you using the mobile app? You can PM any of the mod's, if needed, but my recommendation would be to just ask for help here or at the thread I posted. Everyone here is happy & willing to help! :)

PRE-HARVEST PICS!

Very early tomorrow morning I'll be harvesting the Sour OG. I likely won't have time to take pics then, but I'll get some once I get her trimmed.

In the mean time, here the last few pics before the harvest:

DSCN36273.JPG
DSCN36332.JPG
DSCN36366.JPG
DSCN36402.JPG
DSCN36413.JPG

Some of her leaves got a little burned, but nothing bad considering she was something like 6" from the light, and nothing that won't be easily removed in the trim.

Instead of using the dry box, as I have for every harvest, I think I'll remove & pack the lights and hang the dry rack, and maybe some individual colas, right in the flower tent and let them dry in there.

We should have harvest pics tomorrow! :yahoo:

BTW...This will still be an EARLY harvest, but buds are looking and working pretty well! :)

How bittersweet. Change is good K. I slept like a babe without the fans in the bedroom, but I'll admit it felt better when they were back up running again. Good luck with the timelines.

I had 3 plants come up about the size of a blade of grass, what is there problem???Bam,a

If it's OK with Krip, post a pic. Impossible to make an accurate assessment without the visual. Are you sure you planted marijuana seeds. MMJ has a very distinct look that doesn't resemble grass in any way. :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom