Tales From The Krip!

Least you don't have to worry about poss anymore.. It's the DUI's that they're after now. Sure you can sit in your car and smoke a joint,,, in certain places,, but that will make your car reak for acouple days to a dog,, they the dogs alert, least to it's handlers alert,, and they are looking at you for the DUI.. A nd as far as income,, DUI's are a gold mine for whatever state/country one's in.. Alot more fines and not having to house abunch of stoners?
Not that I think DUI is a good thing,, it sent me to prison twice. 5 years total for two terms.. I'm a slow learner.

FULL UPDATE

It's been a while since I've posted any pics or done a real update, having harvested just a few weeks ago, and I figured it was time...

First, on the last harvest, the Fruit Punch and White Widow are still drying and not even close to taking weights, but I should easily have over five oz's combined and that should put me over 18 oz. total and possibly closer to, or just ove,r 20 oz. from the last harvest! :yahoo:

I still think I can get 24-32 oz. with the right strains & training, but considering I had four different strains added to the tent at three different times, I'm very happy! :slide:

Both the Tut & Blackwater turned out fantastic. The Tut has turned into a somewhat skunky/sour smell, which is ironic considering it was "floral" up until a cure. The Blackwater has a very nice grape smell. Both strains just glisten in the light with all the trichomes.

Of the two Tut's, Tut #1 was the winner in terms of plant structure (although, she got different training), production, and quality; so, it was an easy decision to cull Tut #2 as I was making room in the small cabinet.

As previously posted, I've now relegated that small cabinet to a "Breeding Cabinet" and am using the small tent (used to partially dry some of the last round) as the veg tent.

Here's what's going on in the veg tent now:

The TWO plants that appear pale in the pic are two Dolato clones and they are pale. I'm not sure why they're having such a tough time hooking up, but gave them some extra Nitrogen and sprayed them with some Destress about 36 hours ago.

In addition to the two Dolatos, I have a couple of Forbidos and Blue Gelato 41 clones which, along with the Dolato, are the three strains being flowered this round. I also have clones of Tut #1 (which, moving forward will just be "Tut"!), Fruit Punch, and Blackwater.

There are also TWO new additions to the family!

First, we have an IHG Platinum Cake:

Next, we have an IHG Platinum Kush Breath:

Both sprouted on Monday and will be the two new strains run next round; and, assuming they're "keepers", will be two of the strains used in the upcoming breeding program.

The main tent doesn't look as exciting as it did when it was packed with all those buds, but it is starting to fill up again:

The two Dolatos were also a little pale and showing some deficiencies, so they got some Destress yesterday and today I gave them an "extra strength" Transplant. The new growth does look good, but is slow on one of the Dolatos that I think was also stressed by some heavy LST & Supercropping:

Here's the better looking of the two Dolatos:

Here's the one that got the heavy LST and is pretty spread out, so has the potential to be the largest producer of the five plants...She doesn't look too bad but need her subcolas to develop:

Both Forbidos and the BG-41 are healthy and the BG-41 looks to already be in High Brix territory.

Here's the BG-41:

Here's one of the Forbidos:

The other Forbidos is in the center, smaller, green SIP container:

I'm pretty well done with all the training, at this point. I'm just going to give them a few weeks to get taller and then make the flip to 12/12. I'd like to see if I can fill up the vertical space a little better this round and break 24 oz.

Happy Harvests!

K

FULL UPDATE

It's been a while since I've posted any pics or done a real update, having harvested just a few weeks ago, and I figured it was time...

First, on the last harvest, the Fruit Punch and White Widow are still drying and not even close to taking weights, but I should easily have over five oz's combined and that should put me over 18 oz. total and possibly closer to, or just ove,r 20 oz. from the last harvest! :yahoo:

I still think I can get 24-32 oz. with the right strains & training, but considering I had four different strains added to the tent at three different times, I'm very happy! :slide:

Both the Tut & Blackwater turned out fantastic. The Tut has turned into a somewhat skunky/sour smell, which is ironic considering it was "floral" up until a cure. The Blackwater has a very nice grape smell. Both strains just glisten in the light with all the trichomes.

Of the two Tut's, Tut #1 was the winner in terms of plant structure (although, she got different training), production, and quality; so, it was an easy decision to cull Tut #2 as I was making room in the small cabinet.

As previously posted, I've now relegated that small cabinet to a "Breeding Cabinet" and am using the small tent (used to partially dry some of the last round) as the veg tent.

Here's what's going on in the veg tent now:

The TWO plants that appear pale in the pic are two Dolato clones and they are pale. I'm not sure why they're having such a tough time hooking up, but gave them some extra Nitrogen and sprayed them with some Destress about 36 hours ago.

In addition to the two Dolatos, I have a couple of Forbidos and Blue Gelato 41 clones which, along with the Dolato, are the three strains being flowered this round. I also have clones of Tut #1 (which, moving forward will just be "Tut"!), Fruit Punch, and Blackwater.

There are also TWO new additions to the family!

First, we have an IHG Platinum Cake:

Next, we have an IHG Platinum Kush Breath:

Both sprouted on Monday and will be the two new strains run next round; and, assuming they're "keepers", will be two of the strains used in the upcoming breeding program.

The main tent doesn't look as exciting as it did when it was packed with all those buds, but it is starting to fill up again:

The two Dolatos were also a little pale and showing some deficiencies, so they got some Destress yesterday and today I gave them an "extra strength" Transplant. The new growth does look good, but is slow on one of the Dolatos that I think was also stressed by some heavy LST & Supercropping:

Here's the better looking of the two Dolatos:

Here's the one that got the heavy LST and is pretty spread out, so has the potential to be the largest producer of the five plants...She doesn't look too bad but need her subcolas to develop:

Both Forbidos and the BG-41 are healthy and the BG-41 looks to already be in High Brix territory.

Here's the BG-41:

Here's one of the Forbidos:

The other Forbidos is in the center, smaller, green SIP container:

I'm pretty well done with all the training, at this point. I'm just going to give them a few weeks to get taller and then make the flip to 12/12. I'd like to see if I can fill up the vertical space a little better this round and break 24 oz.

Happy Harvests!

K

Looking great Krip! What size are the pots in the main tent and when did you upcan to them?

:passitleft:

Looking great Krip! What size are the pots in the main tent and when did you upcan to them?

:passitleft:

They're STILL the #10's YOU recommended to me when I started the High Brix growing! :rofl: The SIP in the middle is about a #4 or #5 depending on whether you count the extra gallon, or so, of the res.

I just up-potted them about 10 days ago, but, because of the limited height I've been working with for veg, they were up-canned before they were root-bound in the #1's. Even if they were root-bound, I'd let them veg longer just to better fill up the space.

Hey, Brother! I was just thinking about you and wondering when you were gonna' be back. I hope you're doing well and best wishes for a Merry Christmas & Happy 2019! I just harvested a few weeks ago, so if you go back a dozen or so pages, you'll see the "good stuff". ;)

Next round is still vegging and I haven't really posted any pics, yet!

Last we chatted a few months ago, I believe you said you were gonna have a grow back up soon? Any progress? If/when you start a new journal, post us a link here!

Mr. Krip! My ears were ringing Senor!
Blew dust off of the grow light and popped some beans. I'm just going to continue on my last Journal.
I'll have a few hours to peruse around. Happy to do it! Best of the Best for you and all as well brother.

That better be one helluva buzz! :eek:

Paiutes sell most expensive pot product to date at Las Vegas dispensary

Delarosa2_t653.jpg

Chris Kudialis

Joe Delarosa of Nuwu Cannabis Marketplace sells a 24-gram cannabis cigar to Los Angeles resident Brandon Hawkins. The transaction was made Friday, Dec. 28, 2018, at the Nuwu store on tribal land near downtown Las Vegas.

By Chris Kudialis (contact)

Saturday, Dec. 29, 2018 | 2 a.m.

Pricey pot cigar

Cigar2_t320.jpg

A marijuana specialty product sold for a record price of $11,000 Friday night at a mega-dispensary on tribal land near downtown Las Vegas.

Brandon Hawkins, 36, flew in from Los Angeles on Friday morning to purchase the pot-stuffed, hemp- and 24-karat gold leaf-coated Leira Cannagar — a 24-gram marijuana flower-stuffed blunt — in the early evening hours at Nuwu Cannabis Marketplace. Buying for a business partner who requested anonymity, Hawkins held six large stacks of rubber band-held $20 bills to make the record purchase just after 5 p.m. Friday.

“I’ve always been a proponent of the industry and I’m happy that it has come this far,” he said.

Hawkins, who owns The Hudson restaurant in West Hollywood and lived in Las Vegas for a decade before moving to L.A. in 2012, connected with Las Vegas grower Virtue to arrange the purchase three months ago.

The Los Angeles buyers were inspired by a $10,000 cannagar, sold in Seattle in June, and wanted something similar to celebrate New Year’s Eve. Ranson Shepherd, co-founder of Virtue, and Hawkins knew each other through their previous employment in the Las Vegas nightlife industry, they said.

Shepherd contacted Ariel Payopay, whose Washington state-based producer Leira made the Seattle cannagar, and the two developed a partnership to launch Leira’s cannagars in Las Vegas. In addition to Nuwu, the company plans to market smaller versions of their cannagars for public sale at The Apothecarium, ShowGrow, The Grove and Nevada Made dispensaries.

On Friday, Hawkins walked out to the center of the dispensary shopping area and handed Nuwu budtender Joe Delarosa the cash stacks at one of Nuwu’s 13 points of sale. Delarosa turned around, grabbed the box with the Leira cannagar, stuffed with Virtue’s Pure Haze, sativa-dominant hybrid flower. He shook Hawkins’ hand, and the purchase was official.

Meanwhile, business at the dispensary went on as usual as Hawkins thanked the staff and casually left the facility without delay. None of the 20 customers shopping during the early evening hours on Friday seemed to take notice of the $11,000 weed cigar’s sale.

Benny Tso, tribal council member and former chairman of the Las Vegas Paiutes, said Friday’s purchase serves to “complement the store and complement the industry.” As marijuana consumption lounges move closer to opening in Las Vegas, Tso predicted exotic cannagars like the product sold Friday will become a regular commodity for VIP clients at the lounges.

“This is what marijuana table service will look like in Las Vegas,” he said.

But unlike Seattle’s product, the cannagar in Las Vegas was not infused with cannabis rosin due to differences in Nevada state law. The $11,000 cannagar sold Friday was essentially a massive version of popular dispensary pre-rolls, wrapped in hemp and gold instead of tobacco paper.

The tribe was also gifted a smaller, 14-gram cannagar wrapped only in hemp as a token of thanks from Virtue and Leira.

“They’re pushing the boundaries on the industry and creating economic impact,” Shepherd said of the Paiutes. “These are all minorities coming forth to change the stigma of the industry.”

Alot of plants take aminute to root.. If I have some on hand,, I almost always got a bottle of superthrive under the counter,,, good stuff for a tonic, but I prefer to water in some of that

'LIQUINOX START with Vitamin B-1. Quart A transplant solution of growth-promoting substances that includes Vitamin B-1, Alpha Naphthalene Acetic Acid'

It gives the roots alittle kickstart in tuff times.. But they look like they are going kick in in aminute or two.

Hey some of these big outfits are getting hella rich Penny.. I just wondered if he didn't make it for himself? Hella publicity stunt? Some peoples really have money to burn???

Back
Top Bottom