Tead's Indoor-ish, Winter, Hempy, OGK, SOG

*rubs his eyes*

I have been reading all night and it's funny how my search results keep bringing me to recent conversations about exactly what I am trying to figure out.

I started out deciding I need to ditch soil in favor of hempy buckets. Then I thought, "Wouldn't it be great if I could do that and use ph perfect nutrients and avoid pH adjusting?"

So I gotta tune in to this conversation. From what I have been reading it's mainly the chelating nutrients that make them available over a wider pH range?

Anyway gotta go back and do some more homework on the whole osmocote and hempy thing. Seems like I'm in the right place.

*rubs his eyes*

I have been reading all night and it's funny how my search results keep bringing me to recent conversations about exactly what I am trying to figure out.

I started out deciding I need to ditch soil in favor of hempy buckets. Then I thought, "Wouldn't it be great if I could do that and use ph perfect nutrients and avoid pH adjusting?"

So I gotta tune in to this conversation. From what I have been reading it's mainly the chelating nutrients that make them available over a wider pH range?

Anyway gotta go back and do some more homework on the whole osmocote and hempy thing. Seems like I'm in the right place.

Oh boy r u lol. If ur lookn for the lazy man grow tech hempy style then go no farther tead is the king of lazygrowing :laugh:. If u wana grow easy buds and get great results stick around ur bound to pick up some great info. When i was doing hempy tead helpd me out alot. Also sweetsue on here does amazing hempy grows. Also i think she uses rx green nutes (from what i hear no need to adjust ph wit these nutes) or she has used them im not sure about currently tho.

Yes indeed I do Jones. :hug: RX Technologies doesn’t require pH adjusting, one of the prime considerations in choosing such a pricey nutrient line. But then I get results like this in hempy.

Looks beautiful Sue!

If I don't have to pH with them, I'd probably hawk everything I own to afford them haha I cannot describe how much I loathe adjusting pH.

It seems like hempy will be what I will be trying next. Maybe a DWC bucket in the mix to see how it compares for yield , but I am definitely more up for lazy growing haha

Yes indeed I do Jones. :hug: RX Technologies doesn’t require pH adjusting, one of the prime considerations in choosing such a pricey nutrient line. But then I get results like this in hempy.

I love it jeez those are beautiful congrats! Is that girl done with rx green nutes?

And yea im currently running a few devil's carnival clones in hopes of making some pollen and then beans of the D.C. Cause those are some amazing buds come harvest time. Not to mention it makes some great concentrate or oil.

I've fallen out of love some with the autos.

You and I both Tead, I planted all the auto seeds I bought, and won't be needing anymore. :laugh: Old dog, old tricks

Peace
Keith

Hahaha! Ever notice the painting on my living room wall, over the mantle? A friend needed a nude model, and she asked me because she knew I’d say yes. :rofl: Riding nude through the city may be a step further than I’m prepared for. Panties would be absolutely necessary. Lol!

Oh God.... the fun that lies ahead. :battingeyelashes:

Panties are optional ... I'm sure Tead knows a good body paint artist ... it is NO after all.

Peace
Keith

Looks beautiful Sue!

If I don't have to pH with them, I'd probably hawk everything I own to afford them haha I cannot describe how much I loathe adjusting pH.

It seems like hempy will be what I will be trying next. Maybe a DWC bucket in the mix to see how it compares for yield , but I am definitely more up for lazy growing haha

Welcome along TF!!! It's a friendly room with fun folk. Let ur hair down and git ur funk on!

A lazy grower hates PH'ing of course... all that testing and measuring.... just not Tead's cup 'o tea.
In my lazy osmo grows, I only put CalMag (5ml/gal) and phdown in the water I feed. This makes PH adjustment easy of course. With my water, 1/8tsp of my phdown/gal puts me right at my 5.5 target. I haven't tested this in years, but previous testing shows I'm good.
Of course, this will not work with a changing mix. However, one could write the amounts down for various levels of nutrients and go from there.

Panties are optional ... I'm sure Tead knows a good body paint artist ... it is NO after all.

Peace
Keith

Does one wear bottoms on their naked ride??? Tead would point out that many do the ride in underwear, often apparently due to issues involving gravity and bike seats, but Tead would never judge because he's having too much fun waggling 'it' in the breeze.

I've been ignoring my own thread recently. Only enough time to hit the threads where I'm trying to help someone. Sorry y'all.

The 5gal had to go. She was taking up the space of 4 plants that were all suffering. Too early, but she had to go.

I need a bigger dry box.

Welcome along TF!!! It's a friendly room with fun folk. Let ur hair down and git ur funk on!

A lazy grower hates PH'ing of course... all that testing and measuring.... just not Tead's cup 'o tea.
In my lazy osmo grows, I only put CalMag (5ml/gal) and phdown in the water I feed. This makes PH adjustment easy of course. With my water, 1/8tsp of my phdown/gal puts me right at my 5.5 target. I haven't tested this in years, but previous testing shows I'm good.
Of course, this will not work with a changing mix. However, one could write the amounts down for various levels of nutrients and go from there.

Does one wear bottoms on their naked ride??? Tead would point out that many do the ride in underwear, often apparently due to issues involving gravity and bike seats, but Tead would never judge because he's having too much fun waggling 'it' in the breeze.

I've been ignoring my own thread recently. Only enough time to hit the threads where I'm trying to help someone. Sorry y'all.

The 5gal had to go. She was taking up the space of 4 plants that were all suffering. Too early, but she had to go.

I need a bigger dry box.
Looking good Tead. Is that an Ox?

Yup.... forgot to say it.
OGKxUltraDog.
Strong plant. No support needed. I like that about the strain... enables my lazy life.

Dam brotha that girl looked tastey. Congrats man. What do u think u will get for a dry weight off her? An nuthn better then a strain that works with ur life style then against it lol. I had a purple kush plant tht for the life of me i cudnt get to turn purple on me. But man an there is no other way to say it but it tasted purple lol. So atleast i got some purple there lol. But yea any light leaks at all an i mean AT ALL even the tiniest of light an it wud hermy on me slightly. But for how good the smoke turned out 2 be i couldnt bring myself to toss the strain for like over a year i kept it in cycle an atleast 1 clone of it going at all times lol. She was a temperamental bitch 2 grow but well worth the meds if u put up with her lol.

It's a shame she had to go, such a nice looking plant......

Yea.... it's never good to take them early. Mostly it's just a shame.
I do it way too often. Space is always a challenge. Sometime I gotta feed the need too... but I brought plenty of toys home from San Diego recently, so the need this time was space. Getting the timing right (thus size use) is always the challenge.

Dam brotha that girl looked tastey. Congrats man. What do u think u will get for a dry weight off her? An nuthn better then a strain that works with ur life style then against it lol. I had a purple kush plant tht for the life of me i cudnt get to turn purple on me. But man an there is no other way to say it but it tasted purple lol. So atleast i got some purple there lol. But yea any light leaks at all an i mean AT ALL even the tiniest of light an it wud hermy on me slightly. But for how good the smoke turned out 2 be i couldnt bring myself to toss the strain for like over a year i kept it in cycle an atleast 1 clone of it going at all times lol. She was a temperamental bitch 2 grow but well worth the meds if u put up with her lol.

Between my lazy ways and my hot ass world, the right strain is some significant magic to me. I recently dropped my Blue Dream line just because it seem much more susceptible to bugs.
I don't do much weighing. I would expect to see 3+oz from her at least. If I had let her gone longer, it would have been an oz more I'd guess.
I'm a touch light challenged at the moment too. Waiting for other things to play out instead of reinstalling my 1000w HPS. I can only squeeze in 4 plants under the LED and that's pushin it.

Yea.... it's never good to take them early. Mostly it's just a shame.
I do it way too often. Space is always a challenge. Sometime I gotta feed the need too... but I brought plenty of toys home from San Diego recently, so the need this time was space. Getting the timing right (thus size use) is always the challenge.

Between my lazy ways and my hot ass world, the right strain is some significant magic to me. I recently dropped my Blue Dream line just because it seem much more susceptible to bugs.
I don't do much weighing. I would expect to see 3+oz from her at least. If I had let her gone longer, it would have been an oz more I'd guess.
I'm a touch light challenged at the moment too. Waiting for other things to play out instead of reinstalling my 1000w HPS. I can only squeeze in 4 plants under the LED and that's pushin it.

Yea i know what u mean i was running into light issues as well and i couldnt afford to buy another perfect sun led which does amazing as ballz lol but its 500 bux a shot!!! ouch!! Lol but if u got cash totally worth it in the end. Ive gotten way more then 500 bux of primo buds from underneath her. But since i couldnt afford another 1 i got a light mover for a 100 bux from the zon. N i put my perfect sun led on it and now i got like almost 2 lights worth of space covered with only 1 light. So idk what ur able 2 spend or if ur garden area could equip one but im sure you could whip something up if needed but it mite be worth checking into if u need more space covered. Idk food for thought lol.

Changes are afoot BJ.... I think you'll like what happens here over the next few months.... dropped some dimes on new Qboard kits and have some ideas on their proper implementation.... wink wink, nod nod....

Lol sweet man ive been thinkn about trying to get some of those qboards myself. From what i hear they run super super low heat which that has me intrigued lol plus i wana get some lights that have better penetration like my perfect sun dwarf star light makes it all the way threw the canopy n gets big dense frosty buds love that thing n it seems like the boards do jus as good if not better so we will have 2 see how much ur buds improve once they up an running congrats bro.

Shots from a 5gal OX bucket...

The last shot really points out the lack of a traditional 'taproot' in my grows. There are a few thick main roots heading down(ish), but no real individual 'taproot'. I forget where I was chatting about it, but it was a recent subject somewhere.

The last shot really points out the lack of a traditional 'taproot' in my grows. There are a few thick main roots heading down(ish), but no real individual 'taproot'. I forget where I was chatting about it, but it was a recent subject somewhere.

I remember. It was “something something seeds something something clones something something”.

Back
Top Bottom