THConnoisseur's Perpetual Grow Tent

UPDATE: finally decided to toss the 2 plants that were growing awkwardly, 1 of them was blue dream the other was a purple kush, so now each tray only has 2 ladies but DAMN, theyre looking good if i do say so myself :smokin: the blue dream ladies are at 6 weeks and i just mixed up a new res for them wit the introduction of shooting powder, they'll be going crazy this next week with that in their system. the purple kush is 3 weeks old and looks great too, i just cant believe how stumpy these plants are tho! ive grown a few different types of indicas, but these only stretched about 2 inches in flowering! i did top them, but still, theyre nearly the same size they were when i topped them lol id highly recommend this strain for anyone with limited space. with that in mind, my next batch is going to veg for 4-5 weeks before flowering and im not going to top them, i wanna see some big pk's :grinjoint: OK, heres the pics...

garden13.jpg

DSCN00752.jpg

blue dream

DSCN00732.jpg

purple kush

DSCN0078.jpg

blue dream in the daylight

Hmmmm I'll bet I know how THConnoisseur got his name ! just look at those tasty buds !! Nice grow THC..... I love those short Indicas !

thanks dudes! i wish i had 4 of each now that theyre looking so good, i will most definitely from here on out tho cuz i plan to veg 6 of each in case one or two dies on me. im really trying to meet a 3oz+ yield per light, so ill need 4 medium sized plants wit BIG NUGS :) im estimating a 1.5oz yield from the two blue dreams, so adding 2 more ladies and vegging them all 2wks longer than i did should put me right around a qp :) thanks again guys!

very nice,, looks tasty for sure :yummy:

and since they have all that extra room to get that light, it may surprise you and give you a little more per plant...

there is hoping anyways.. :hookah:

UPDATE: alright so the blue dream is 7wks old, the purple kush is 4wks old. everything looks great except for one of the bd ladies decided to start buggin out this past week, now all of the fan leaves are droopy, twisted, and not looking happy. i cant even guess as to what caused it because the other bd in the same tray wit the same nutes looks amazing... so wtf? lol the buds still look great on the oddball, but just to be safe ill probably harvest it early at 8wks, which should be fine. the smoke will be more sativa but its all good, thats why i have purple kush on the menu too :) and sometime this weekend ill begin vegging my next harvest, my clones are taking a little longer than usual to root but theyre comin! peace

DSCN00834.jpg

DSCN00864.jpg

DSCN00871.jpg

DSCN00881.jpg

DSCN00892.jpg

UPDATE: alright so that one blue dream that was acting up just continued to get worse and i had to toss it, there was no saving her... now im left with one blue dream, which will get the chop in 2 wks, and the same 2 purple kush ladies that are looking awesome at 5wks. also, i had 7 of my 10 cuttings take root and are now in 4" rw cubes beginning to veg. ideally all 7 will veg well, and in 2 wks when i harvest that one blue dream i will move 3 of the 7 into that tray, and the remaing 4 will follow 3wks after that when i make room by harvesting the purple kush. the new babies are all purple kush except for one cuz i had some weird issues getting the blue dream to root. either way tho, this will be the first turnover in my new perpetual garden so wish me luck!! i hope to have 3-4 larger plants per tray from now on, stay tuned!

DSCN00931.jpg

veg closet wit babies and mamas

DSCN00922.jpg

all purple kush cuttings except for the back right, thats a blue dream.

DSCN00951.jpg

blue dream

DSCN00943.jpg

DSCN00962.jpg

purple kush girls

DSCN00982.jpg

im stoked about these nugs for being half way through flowering!

peace dudes!

thanks man! i actually got a question about "rep", how do i give it? a number of people have hooked me up and id like to return the favor! let me know whats up wit it, thanks again dude.

Very clean and beautiful grow! I do a perpetual grow also, but don't have a veg room. I'm not all that stable and am always making a mess. I've always used soil, but I am impressed with your work. Maybe I need to look into up-grading.

thanks man! i only got into hydro 6-8 months ago and ill never go back to soil. the ease of hydro growing and the massive yields are unlike soil in every way. i used to lst big plants in soil and would get great results, but lst'ing requires nearly daily attention and by mid-late flowering in soil you have to manually water the plants every other day... its a lot of work. this hydro setup only requires me to change the two reservoirs ONCE a week, which takes me a little over an hour. other than that everything is on a timer and i can live my life during the week without feeling like i have a new born child or puppy at home to care for lol good luck man!

UPDATE!! alright so that one blue dream got the axe yesterday, the nugs look phenominal, smell very pungent and hazey, and are hard as rocks :thumb: the smoke should be great in a few weeks, too bad i didnt have 4 of these ladies like i wanted, it wouldve been a GREAT harvest :( anyway, the purple kush's are maturing quickly, they will get chopped at the end of next week as they seem to be finishing up about a week sooner than the blue dream (tho theyre both "10 wk" strains). they look real good tho and are showing some purple on the tips of the buds and leaves now that theyre older :thumb: also, my vegging closet is a little out of control right now lol the 7 cuttings took off growing the past 10 days and are now 5"-8", and i also added a GREEN CRACK mother to the line up. its a 6.5wk flowering sativa strain that i love and hope to harvest often due to the quick maturing rate. all 10 plants are cramped under the one T5, so ill be adding one more T5 soon to spread things out. OK, enjoy the pics! PEACE

DSCN01375.jpg

DSCN01413.jpg

DSCN01404.jpg

DSCN01484.jpg

hopefully i got a full oz outta this one plant... its gonna be close lol

DSCN01501.jpg

DSCN01432.jpg

the green crack mom is in the 1gal pot on the left. after the next pk/bd grow i plan to start growing green crack in one of the flood trays ALL THE TIME, and the other tray ill switch up between the purple kush and the blue dream or whatever else i decide to try :yummy::slide:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Sending you lots of positive energy through the Universe.

actually, i was wondering how to delete my profile and possibly all pictures that ive uploaded to this site, is there a way i can do that? i cant seem to figure it out...

Back
Top Bottom