The Anti-Journal Journal

I been slacking on this lately, one of them things called life ;) :rofl: Been warm so watering every 2 or 3 days lately as the leaves get all droopy when they dehydrated, very similar to what I look like when it is warmer than I like it ;) :rofl::rofl:

The DQ and LJ clones that I put outside are loving life right now, quite a big change since last post/pics 11 days ago:
0101715.JPG

DQ only pic:
0082105.JPG

and LJ only:
0091887.JPG

Put the 2 big Chronies into Flower along with a CRF from other Journal.

2 Big Chronies:
0013557.JPG
0023427.JPG

Smaller Chronie that is a Mother currently (until I change my mind, as have one of her cuttings that doing well) and got put into the box with a HX from other Journal (she is on the right):
0072330.JPG

A clone of the small Chronie (Blue Widow), and a Crown Royale clone off plant in my other thread (I've moved any clones from other thread into this one as it is my "going until I die journal" ;) :rofl::hippy:, and a StarDust (not sure if one word or two, one it is ;) :rofl: ) baby clone my Son got from a friend of his (guess it's a clone only kinda thing and they quitting the indoor growing thing, so one of them I will try to keep ongoing in this thread like the Blue Widow as we are at the 3rd generations of the original one from seed).

0111515.JPG
0121327.JPG
0131208.JPG

Looked StarDust up online and as I know it not an Auto (as who we got it from is "old school" and doesn't do Autos ....or even Feminized for that matter plants), so thinking it might be the Ziggy Stardust strain, guess time will tell or until I get better info if possible from my kids friend ;) :rofl: .

And the Dairy Queen in Flower that I let the Blueberry male pollinate:

0043057.JPG
0052841.JPG

Spots on leaves are from when I misted it with a sprayer this morning to clean off/deactivate the pollen, as it was all over the place, so I could play a rousing game of "musical locations" with my plants...darn forgot to play music :rofl::rofl:

Lot's of really cool stuff going on her DW. Really enjoying this thread.
Your new room looks great and the Chronies show its a great environment.
Damn it if i could grow outdoors i would so fast it would take the white right off of rice. They look great and i am sure the quality of that smoke will be legendary.

Gauge

Hey Dwight, you've got some healthy lookin plants going on bro! Nice one
Bet you're happy with em

Do you defoliate much or often?

I'm still experimenting with that, don't defoliate a lot (I'm paranoid of taking too much off, so probably don't take enough) and the two Chronies one I topped and one I did LST at first and really didn't see a difference so unsure which is better yet ;) :rofl:. So far been happy with what I have got from the ones I harvested, so increasing quantity come later as quality is 1st priority. The Mother of those I got just under an 1 1/2 oz off of and it is some top quality stuff IMHO, pics of her back quite a few pages lol along with my first try last year of a couple of Dispensary Clones I bought (I didn't start journal until after the first grow was done, but pics early on in this thread).

Here is pics of the Mother just before harvest (I dug thru my pics here, it's a Blue Widow seed my Son got from a friend that grows):

0042884.JPG
0033090.JPG

Nice healthy plants DM!...:thumb:...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

Yes, they are liking the extra space and larger pot as they no longer confined to a cabinet, we shall see what the difference is in quantity if very much in a couple months ;)

The two Chronies (Blue Widow) I put into Flower timer two weeks ago:

0023436.JPG

And the LJ and DQ clones I made that are my outside test run (LJ on the left side, shorter more Indica dominant):
0082112.JPG
0091894.JPG
0101722.JPG

Moving right along :hippy:

Pics again, supposed to be 108 today and 90s for gosh knows how many days, so they getting watered more to say the least. Hopefully I can get thru this, think an Air Conditioner would pop that fuse out in the shed so I"m trying the frozen milk jugs to keep the temp low 90s tops.

Chronies:

0013586.JPG
0023441.JPG

Outdoor two:
0072342.JPG
0082116.JPG
0091897.JPG

Still plugging along, starting to smell so will find out soon if I'm going to have to buy a carbon can filter or not (don't need to advertise to anyone that walks up the driveway ;) :rofl::rofl: ).

The two Chronies:

0013597.JPG
0023449.JPG
0033291.JPG
0043076.JPG

Didn't want to spend the money on a Portable AC, and my guess it would pop the fuse out in the shed as it is only a 15 amp and I"m already pushing it as it is I think. So been doing the frozen milk jugs in front of a box fan in there trying to keep it in the high 80's max, which it hit 90-91 in there when we had three days of 100-108 outside, soooo I"m hoping that was the end of the 100+ baloney ;) :rofl: as anything above 90 my body don't like at all, so triple digits is too FREAKING hot :rofl:.

Had to stake them up yesterday, as the tops are getting top heavy and I was afraid they were going to break off when I was moving them to water them. Should still have another 3-4 weeks so it was probably a good call as the buds should get a lot bigger/heavier than this:

0013607.JPG
0023454.JPG

Back
Top Bottom