The Anti-Journal Journal

Latest pics of the Chronies, they still kicking:

0072274.JPG
0082050.JPG

Now I'm worried it may get too hot in the shed lol I can't win ;) or it's a never ending money pit and I should just buy the crap ;) :rofl:

Will try and update a bit more, too many things going on and been playing a computer game with much of my time along with the NHL Playoffs. Pics of the Chronies (think I will just bring the LJ and DQ clones into this one, too many journals so get it down to two once I get the DQ dry and get some numbers):

two big pots in this pic part of the Chronies:
0042979.JPG

other Chronie in bigger pot:
0062453.JPG

Big size difference as they were all started from cuts same time, the little one I think most folks would have culled as it was struggling ;) but I'm stubborn than most folks :rofl:..it will be interesting first male I get as I don't like to kill plants, so I tend to let them kill themselves on the struggling plants as I don't pull the plug on them often.

Chronies got feed today CalMag/Grow/Root/Marine. Think they liking their new environment as more airflow and bigger pots and all that good stuff, so far so good ;) :rofl: Will get some pics up of them and the Clones that may or may not make it that I got off my DQ and LJ plants (2 DQ 1 LJ), also took some cuttings off the Chronies other day but only one looking like it might make it as was trying some different rooting stuff on them (think I will go back to other or try something different with the new stuff as maybe it was mixed too strong).

Got warm here yesterday and supposed to hit 90 today so everyone got a drink. The Chronies and the two clones from other thread that I moved into this thread that I think may pull thru (a Dairy Queen and a Lilac Jack I took cuttings off of that made it this far):
0013474.JPG
0023354.JPG
0033202.JPG

Was messing around on a site you could have make custom Mouse Pads (and lots of other things), not sure if anyone could sell them and make it worth your while as came out to about $10 apiece with shipping when I made a half dozen so not a lot of room for profit as not sure folks pay 15+ shipping for a mouse pad (we go thru mouse pads a lot here ;) ), well maybe could sell them if I was a better photographer ;) :rofl::rofl: :
0082064.JPG
0091848.JPG

Everybody got fed today as been warm and they were all either light or starting to droop a bit. Chronies got water with Grow/CalMag, smaller ones got regular water. The LJ and DQ clone that were kind of struggling a lot got planted outside, a science experiment or I"m trying to kill them, not really sure which at this point ;) :rofl::rofl: so have two outside ones now or for now until something changes (though in ground so they either die or I wait til they ready or some animal eats them or a plane crashes into them or whatever else life decides I need thrown at me :rofl::rofl:

:Namaste::hippy::hippy:

Haven't took pics in awhile, everyone got fed today, CalMag/Grow to the Chronies.

Chronie pics:
0043005.JPG
0033217.JPG

Pics of the DQ and LJ clones that got moved outside for a test run as they were both struggling anyway:
rsz_005_2_1.jpg
rsz_00628.jpg

Took a couple cuttings off of the small Chronie, see if I can get any of them to grow roots as last time was a total failure (well other than trying out something new for a rooting solution that I may not try again ;) or I mixed it too strong :rofl::rofl: )

I been slacking I guess :rofl::rofl: updated pics and everyone was light and got watered today (both ongoing threads).

The two biggest of the three Chronies:
0062479.JPG
0072308.JPG

And the smaller Chronie:
0082084.JPG
0091868.JPG

And the DQ Clone that is struggling:
0033229.JPG

I will get a pic of the DQ and LJ that are planted outside (my outdoor experiment trial) in a day or two.

Good evening DM!...in regards to problem plants...I use a product that really seems to help and is relatively inexpensive...Humbolts Secret, Garden Tree...can be used with current nutes...its quite concentrated...a little goes a long way...and it's organic...NPK is 0.0.2...advertised as a cure all...I rolled my eyes too!...lolool...but...has helped me out...just putting it out there...good luck with your grow...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

Good evening DM!...in regards to problem plants...I use a product that really seems to help and is relatively inexpensive...Humbolts Secret, Garden Tree...can be used with current nutes...its quite concentrated...a little goes a long way...and it's organic...NPK is 0.0.2...advertised as a cure all...I rolled my eyes too!...lolool...but...has helped me out...just putting it out there...good luck with your grow...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

Thanks will have to see if I can find it or not. Tried some new stuff for the gnats the other day that I picked up at Hydro Store that they recommended called: Gnatrol, seems to have knocked them down so crossing my fingers.

Got watered today as been warm, will probably get some pics up later or tomorrow of them and ones outside.

The three Chronies, they liking life right now and getting rather bushy and taller:

0013521.JPG
0023398.JPG
0033242.JPG

And the DQ and LJ clones I planted outside for a test, they looking a lot better actually or least in my mind ;) :rofl:
0043029.JPG
0052816.JPG
0062485.JPG

The scruffy DQ clone and the scruffy BB from other thread got stuck into Flower as tired of fighting them and will just see what we can get out of them.

Pics of the Chronies, and two of the cuttings (front two in last pic) that I think might make it finally (started with 6 cuttings 2 of each species). Will get some pics of outside ones in the next day or two.

0052826.JPG
0072317.JPG

0043041.JPG

Back
Top Bottom