The Great 4/20 Smokathon of 2016!

A little tester nug from my latest harvest quick photo before grindage, currently finishing off drying the bigger stuff, Jarred about 50g today :)

Screenshot_731.png

The strain is Atomic from Bomb Seeds, a very smooth kushy flavor with an almost instant uplifting effect, feeling so energized and no pain, warm and fuzzy all over :) harvested after 60 days 12/12, mostly cloudy trichs.

Pass it around :passitleft:
oh and these too :passitleft: :passitleft: :passitleft:

Happy 420, should be that time somewhere where i post this :)
:Namaste:

NICE :thumb: I have some seed of Atomic popped to grow this year :)

As we all celebrate and dance, let's take a moment to remember that the vast majority of people living in this world are still breaking laws for growing and using our precious joy... myself included.
If you're existing in a world that frowns on our joy, try to take a moment and broach the subject with someone not quite as enlightened as yourself. Spread some love with your fellow humans and let them know that the world can be a better place. The only way we will ever change the minds of the masses is by educating the individuals.

Back to your regularly scheduled programming.....

HAPPY 4/20 EVERYONE!!!

:woohoo:

:party: :slide: :love: :slide: :party:

:passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft:

Brownies anyone?

image10488.jpeg

It's awesome!

It's like a first love Smokeater. Nothing will ever compare to that first buzz from your first harvest. Congrats. :high-five: You gave me happy goosebumps. :laughtwo:

Representing

image10671.jpeg

HAPPY 420 MATES!

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Good morning friends! I have a question for all of you. You see, there is this grow journal by flyfisher I've been following. He was having some issues and I did the best I could do to help. So I'm new here and so is he. I was wondering if you all could stop by his page and show him some love. All the knowledge from all of you could really help a new kid out.
39ac5cc8e460b6fc35a512780df6f587.jpg

I know this page is for the smokathon, but there is no better day to show this fella a warm welcome to 420. :thumb:

OOOOOOOOOh Dr Bob, you must have fairy helpers too! Your herb looks heavenly!
Thanks for sharing! I think I'll start with some fruit punch!

:circle-of-love: HAPPY 420 EVERYONE!!! :circle-of-love:
:passitleft:

:kiss:

Well, still 2 hours to go here in Alaska, but hey, I stared with Kraize back hours ago! :tokin:

Happy 420 to all you wonderful folks out there! The vape is clean except for one draw out to Hoz so far this fantastic holiday. Have some Mega Lemonista, Critical Kush or Fruit Punch. Oh Yeah :thumb:

Stash_420_20161.jpg

:circle-of-love:
Bob ;)

Looking forward to you joining us Blaze!! :lot-o-toke: Beautiful White Rhino!

Happy 420!!

I'm at work now, and when I get home I need to harvest an Exodus Kush, but after that, I'm getting BLAZED!! Will take some pics then as well.

For now, here is some freshly jarred White Rhino...

20160419_175223.jpg

Smoke a Blunt... Bongs or Blunts?

Happy 420 to all the great 420 members Here. Share that smoke with friends and family, enjoy the day of days for cannabis culture awareness. About to head to work now, but let me say this

I smoke two joints before I smoke two joints and then... I smoke two more. :)

See ya In 10 hours for the 4:20 eastern time zone celebration Puffs.

KiG and keep it high, happy 420 everyone :green_heart:Cheers

HAPPY 4/20 EVERYONE!!!

:woohoo:

:party: :slide: :love: :slide: :party:

:passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft:

Brownies anyone?

image10488.jpeg
Don't mind if I do! Now I know why they call you Sweet Sure! :circle-of-love:

Or if you prefer BHO or RSO:
“And they cast out many devils, and anointed with oil many that were sick, and healed them” (Mark 6:13).

Oh and to avoid confusion I am an atheist. But I was forced to go to church all through childhood and teenage years, so I used to read the bible in church looking for weird stuff. The bible delivers huge on the weird stuff, like daughters getting thier dad drunk to have him impregnate them, God sending bears to kill 20 children for calling a disciple baldy, etc.

Now back to your regular 4/20 fun!

Back
Top Bottom