The Hexapus's Garden

P1160985.JPG

Ok weaseley,, golden tiger has lift off,, up up and away,,

Catching up some.... not digging back... too lazy.
I did run across these completely outrageous words from Lex.... "we as cannabis growers can only be lazy to a certain point lol.".

So rot sux. I'm surprised there was no smell in the pot. If it smelled bad in the clone bucket, that's surely where it originated. I created a little hempy style cloner that I flush regularly in hopes of avoiding any rot.
I'm not sure I'd focus too much on the sludge itself really. It's a constant in my world as well and hasn't historically been the source of my issues... tho things like rot sure do hang out there.
I looked at the plant you pulled. I'm amazed it got as far along as it did.
I think we really face some challenges in the smaller containers. First, your plant is going to have a much larger impact on the nute mix and medium... especially as it enters the deep bloom phase. Secondly, you can really see large swings in every category (PH, PPM, moisture, etc...) in such a small container. These combine to cause some really crazy issues some times. I've been waiting to see if issues like this will play out in my little garden as I move to the 2L containers and dabble with Osmocote+.

Oh look... 2 Christmas cents delivered.... HoHoHo Baby!

Ron, merry freaking Christmas and a happy year to you my friend...

Hey Weasel.. Hope you had a good xmas, mate. Take care and have fun!

Happy New Year, Weasel!

IMG_307920.JPG

Thought I'd drop this here first. :hug: :love:

How your plants looking?

How your plants looking?

Not bad. Despite laying on the whip, the girly wasn't able to get those huskies moving till about 12 days after I left. To be honest I think seasonal libations interfered with the accuracy of her whipping, but that's ok.

The autowatering rig pulled things through in the flower room, and the fact that I'd up-potted all the veg plants, watered the crap out of them, and turned the 600w down to 300, was enough to get them through.

Only problem was the two P Chunks. I spotted signs of mold on it before I left, so wasn't surprised to find it had spread quite a bit when I got back. Compounded by yet another movement fan dying on the day I was packing up. Can we return stuff like this back to the manufacturer, in China?

It wasn't that bad though. Really just many spots of dead sugar leaf starting to go moldy, but not yet wormed into the bud. Not being a person who is terrified of mold, I throw away all the moldy bits and will turn any bordering areas into hash.

Harvested a Mama Thai last night.

IMG_629710.JPG

Weasel and friends, I told you I would need help and it seems that nature has conspired to make that help necessary now. If you could check out this link and offer advice it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance, come on Weasel, your 420 friends need you :thumb:

Males in veg?

Back
Top Bottom