The MedManhattan Project - 1080W LEDs - Scrog Adventure

---------------------------//////////////////////////......................
###################----------------------'''''''''''''''''''
click.........whiiiiiiirrrrrrr---------------------:bong:................>>>>>>>>>
clearing the Oort cloud>>>>>>>>>>>---...,,kuiper belt eminent
evasive manuvers%$#@##$%%^^..........................................:bigtoke:
..................................................start transmission

:Namaste: :thanks: and welcome Hgrow:passitleft:
This journal truely is blowing my mind. You sure have done your research on breeding and looking for the specific traits you want. Great journal to learn from :Namaste:
Thanks for taking the time to read, :nomo: I hope to do a service to the community with this thread. I love sharing what I have learned here on this forum :420: and various independent sources.

:cough:grizz i would reply more on your thread but it would just be :jawdropper: and drool on your keyboard every day until you hire some arborist to remove that monster in your yard.:goodjob:

------------ ...,,,,,-------/////////...........heading back into the belt
:surf: larger update later today when i breach transmission proximity again

:Namaste:

:Namaste: &:welcome: Kriaze :passitleft::thanks:
I'm a little late to the grow but it was an excellent read. I'm subbed for more :thumb:

this journal has quite a bit of life left in it. I will make another journal when N1 is harvested and seeds are counted and ready for the gene project. I also picked up some Tiresias Mist, I am hoping to feminize a batch of Neo, so I can take a break and come back without having to time for sexing. I plan on eating quite a bit of the flowers raw, so I need a lot at a time. The goal of the gene project is to tailor a strain just for my conditions from the wonderful work of the breeders before me. The goal of the next couple of grows is to test if consuming large amounts of raw cannabinoids can work in conjuction with all the other treatments to try and alleviate my chronic pain and PTSD. Growing myself is the only way I could afford to test this hypothesis. I smoke and it is mostly effective, hell it even helps my asthma. I put forth that consuming it in high doses raw will better help my system deal with the sympathetic nervous system responses that wrack my neuromuscular structure and keeping its junctions constantly engaged
day_65_journal.jpg

(even when dulled by injesting cooked or smoking)That is the long version of, this journal is not nearly finished :rofl:
I am going to look at it not as a flower but as a fruit/food. I want to flood my bodies pain pathways with huge doses of cannabinoids is how I explain it to my team of health proffesionals. Who are all on board btw.

Trying to think of the root cause of the pain and disorder at its chemical and mechanical level

:nomo:Some doctors researched the benefits of raw cannabis and has come to the following conclusions:

" Smoking cannabis may not treat the disease, only the symptoms:volcano-smiley:
Therapeutic levels of cannabinoids are better achieved through ingestion
When cannabis is heated or burned, the chemical structure of the plant compounds are changed,
specifically the acidity of THC, which alters its ability to be therapeutic
Raw cannabis activates the brain’s cannabinoid system, which triggers an antioxidant release
These antioxidants act as a “cleaner” and remove damaged cells from the body
Raw cannabis improves the efficiency of the cells in our body
Creating oils, butters or eating the raw plant is the best way to get the necessary beneficial compounds

Raw cannabis can be used every day, multiple times a day by anyone of any age.
Raw cannabis is not psychoactive unless it is heated, meaning there are no worries
of mental or physical impairment after consuming
Raw cannabis can be added to smoothies, juices, and salads
Like any other herb or seasoning, ground up raw buds can be sprinkled on top of soups,
stews, oatmeal, yogurt, or pudding
Juicing specifically takes a lot of material; suggestions; 20-30 big shade leaves or 2-3 raw
buds (2-3 inches in length) per day for therapeutic benefits
Having your own garden at home is helpful as access to this quantity of raw product may
be difficult or illegal in your state."*

I just borrowed this from a mate
Day_65_Toy_on_lend.jpg

to process my last failed journal, not the booze lol

I am hoping I can eat a lot more of the new batch like bananas though
Day_65_Impressive_branch.jpg

the flavor while not delicious does remind one of unripe wild strawberries in the middle of a hot summer, hint of pine and lemon are acrid on the side of the tounge as well........:yummy:

once i get this indoor cannabis cultivation thing down i will be plying my two decades of culinary experience to crafting a gluten dairy free cannabis low inflammation diet for myself. I am trying to not stretch myself too thin though.

I am prepared to continue the adventure to healing or to change my hypothesis and explore different options.
its_dangerous.jpg

:Namaste:....................///////////////////////////-------------------------------------11101001
------------------------------------------/////////////...transmission................:bong:
ended

*open source

Removed and hanging all through house.. :passitleft: did I mention I hate trimming :rofl:

Stooping, chef? Man I love effect of butter-oil-edibles, hate taste.. Apparently dude makes it with s bang and no canna taste.. Secret I think.. Anyways my thinking is that taste is more inline with savoury. I'm trying to come with spices to add to make it more enjoyable.. Cashew paste five star anise... Paprika garlic and oregano... What you think would bring about a more palatable taste..

Stooping, chef? Man I love effect of butter-oil-edibles, hate taste.. Apparently dude makes it with s bang and no canna taste.. Secret I think.. Anyways my thinking is that taste is more inline with savoury. I'm trying to come with spices to add to make it more enjoyable.. Cashew paste five star anise... Paprika garlic and oregano... What you think would bring about a more palatable taste..
I am going to be consuming it raw for now, the cooking will be a future project. I already have a million plates spinning. I dont even have a repair bot extra to program to start a new plate. I will eventually like to have a balance of raw and cooked in my life, but I am starting one pant leg at a time, to answer your first question though, yes.

:Namaste: and Welcome to Day 66

I harvested Neo Primes fruits this evening

Day_66_1180grams.jpg

just shy of 1200g this way

Here is the bud I took most of the photos of
Day_66_75g.jpg

75g this way

The room is resetting and is now running at only 500w total enviroment input
Day_66_headless_neo.jpg

Here are some numbers
23 L water
8 ml Grow Big
2 ml Golden Tree
5 ml Silica Blast

PH 6.68
EC .4

:morenutes: Fed to N2, N3, N4 and L4

Neo was flushed with same method as the A.Haze and the other Medicine Man

Drying Rack 75 degrees and 55 % humidity

Loretta was finished trimming yesterday, no scale for her, just got a new one today.

When I was done I had
Day_65_beans_.jpg

only 4 total

I tiny bit of pollen must have been released when I was removing the males earlier. Each seed was by itself at the bottom of each of the four main stems in a tiny flower.
Day_65_seed_art.jpg

I checked over all of the flowers with a scope and my noob eyes are satisfied I retrieved them all.

I am wondering about Neo and am hoping there are zero seeds on her, on cursory inspection she seems clean but I will know in a few hours when I am done.

If Loretta is clean I am really excited about the 4 seeds(a blessing really), they all look viable to me. Ummm, if I start breaking the flowers open and it starts spilling beans on me, the stoop may not be as happy :volcano-smiley:

Thinking good vibes, I did all i could, all I can do now is reap my work.

:thanks:and :passitleft:good night, bud wash and then to have an ice pack and neck brace waiting at my trimming station....
...................end transmission

:bigtoke:

side note, I had never had scissor hash before I trimmed the Amnesia Haze.........my goodness, that is the sleep aid I have been looking over two decades for. I must say I did not expect to actually be put on my arse from anything cannabis, I was lucky Velma was a small plant, I struggled to make it through before passing out sitting up :blalol:

:bongrip:Grizz, I am of the belief that there are no secrets in cooking, only science. My favorite (and only) cookbook I have .... "On Food and Cooking: The Science and Lore of the Kitchen" it was given to me by a fellow chef I used to butcher and cook whole pigs with on the sidewalk of the city. Its by Harold Mcgee, it was it its 20th revision when I got one. He constantly has been updating it over 3 decades:thumb:. Its been a long time since I have taken a gander into it. I tried to sear it into my mind by reading it over and over again like some religious text, for years mumbling under my breath various passages on egg albumin phases at various temperatures or maillard reaction science, lauging manically about toast. i need a scissor hash hit emoticon so i can preface my ramblings with it. :roorrip:

High Stoopingcrane!

I was reading your journal the other day, and I was impress at all the work you're doing. Journal itself is really interesting and nice to read everything you write. I wish I could do journals like you, but oh well I lack of something I guess :> By the way, your plants look amazing they're really beautiful, I would vote for them on the contest thread thats for sure, so you may want to participate in those events :)

I will subscribe to this and follow it thoroughly.

..^#^10101001111...^1100100000110010..((^^^#% Peace :Namaste:

:Namaste: & :welcome: L-bud "011010000110010101101100011011000110111100100000011001100111001001101001011001010110111001100100" service droid Marvin
High Stoopingcrane!

I was reading your journal the other day, and I was impress at all the work you're doing. Journal itself is really interesting and nice to read everything you write. I wish I could do journals like you, but oh well I lack of something I guess :> By the way, your plants look amazing they're really beautiful, I would vote for them on the contest thread thats for sure, so you may want to participate in those events :)

I will subscribe to this and follow it thoroughly.

..^#^10101001111...^1100100000110010..((^^^#% Peace :Namaste:

Thanks for the wonderful compliments. :passitleft:Its nice to have you on board, I just read your journal and you seem to be having many of the issues I was encountering on this grow (when in buckets)early on. It will be nice to see you hammer out the noob hurdles for when I try it next time. Your bravery in the face of uncertainty is admireable. I think the chiller is the only thing I am missing at this point in my collection . The water temp was the only variable I was unable to control. Now onto the plants

Loretta Prime after 4 days drying
Day_70_Loretta_4_day_dry.jpg

Day 66 Neo Trich check
Day_66_neo_trich.jpg

Gene box has a floor and doors now
Day_66_gene_room_done.jpg

Amnesia Haze is curing now at a dry wieght of 102.5 grams, I am extremely happy with that number, It was basically grown under a 180w light so I beat my goal of .5g per watt on light. .56 actual. I want 1g per watt of light used. I will keep trying :volcano-smiley:
Neo and Loretta will be using 360w as the number i divide from. As both plants light foot print used two 180w lights. I think these numbers will be far kinder to my end goal. My 6th light was over an empty hermied Acapulco Gold, so if i do figure it into the equation it will be to put 60 watts onto the all three plants. Which would bring the AH g/per/light watt consumed to .425. Lower then my goal but I am still hoping my Medicine Man/Ladys should bring that number up quite a bit. I will keep swinging for the fences and/or shooting for the stars. I dream of 1.5g per watt..................... so much work still to do.
:bigtoke:

.......................-------------------------------------------//////////////////////

-----------------------------------###@@@@***************
...001010010001001001 start feed...............-------------:bigtoke:

:Namaste: this will be my last report.....headed to try some new star clusters, see what I can learn, this solar system is harshing my mellow .........................crickle ------------

Final dry #'s

Loretta 213.8 g

Neo 189.1 g

Velma 98.6 g

Total 501.5

I am pretty dissappointed with my gram per watt but "watt" the heck, the smoke is top notch.

Amnesia Haze (Velma):bong:
Day_73_velma.jpg

she is extremely pretty, does not look like any amnesia haze I have seen, red like a cara cara orange. Smells of barnyard, citrus and pine come off the flowers. The smoke is smooth and sneaky, I only took two puffs and my arms felt as though I had been standing inside a doorframe pressing the outsides of my hands into the jamb. It was great for my muscles and pain but not so good if I want to go outside and around people. Maybe hiking meds as I it definitly had an uplifting and painrelieving effect.....

Medicine Man :roorrip:
Day_73_Medicine_Man_2.jpg

It was kinda like moving from a 12 oz craftsman hammer to a 21 oz eastwing framing hammer. I became disoriented pretty quickly my TMD spasming muscles felt flat and at ease. My neck, shoulder and back became a distant memory for about a half hour as I stared into the distance unable to focus on anything. This was perfect for me. Taking the brain off of the nerve pain cycle is the hardest thing for me to accomplish and to calm my sympathetic nervous sytem is even harder for me to do. I was lauging easily and felt much younger then I had in some time. It was smooth even though it had only cured 24 hours and I expect the smoke to mellow out a little more and become more sleepy with an extended cure. It tasted of pine wood and hackle berry with citronella notes.

This is the young prearraged couple
Scud the Stud and N1
Day_73_the_courtship_begins.jpg

she is two weeks into bloom and he just finished a 36 hour dark nap to try and kick his pollen sack into overdrive. The idea is to pollinate and save some pollen, and destroy the male plant as soon as possible. I have a og kush coming up that I want to pollinate with Scuds suds. I will have a ton of seeds from neos line so I am really excited to get that project going when I flower out these clones. I dont have enough really eat, i was hoping for a thousand grams lol, 3 -5 grams a day is what I want to eat. I will smoke this as I try and up that number. I only smoke a gram a day so this is plenty until I get it right.

Conclusion

I did not accomplish my goal of .5g per watt consumed, didnt even come close. I have some good lessons from this grow concerning the nurtrient needs of this specific plant....although that will all change pecause I am switching to permaculture as I run out of my store bought nutrients.....more lessons :thumb: My buds where not as dense as I wanted so there is another area for me to work on as well.
I did not harm or fail any of my ladies this grow....that I am very happy about. I am as some of my chef buddies will point out completely batshit anal retentive when it comes to the quality of a dish I am touching. My fellow mechanics and the motorcycle race teams whos ducatis I used to wrench on as well knew me for my desire for perfection. I am happy with a lot of things on this grow but i am still so new and need not to be so hard on myself.

I set my gene experiment up for success and I will have seed stock for some time with some interesting name making to be had, is it Amnesia Man or Medicine Haze? :Namaste: and :thanks: for all those who stopped by for the trip......................-----ssssssssssssssss..............................

:volcano-smiley:

I will transmit the :bigtoke:---------------=-=== gene experiment data when that comes online.....end crackle!////.....................----------transmission

Thanks stooping for a great journal man... You'll get those numbers turned around in the next grow. Lights could have come closer maybe... Hope you'll still be around or start up another journal.. All the best man..

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom