Nice to see you Budz. Another year under the belt. I hope you've been keeping well.
Another year indeed. I'm well, can't spend as much time around here as I would like, but I do pop in. I gave up on journals for now and started a picture dump thread lol. I hope things are great with you! Bring on 2022 :)

Each year someone starts wishing others a Merry Christmas earlier than the year before. I, on the other hand, choose to wait until the "thread starter" does it regardless of whose thread it's in. It is now time.

A merry Christmas to all the Saugas! :noel:
Very good! I don't have anything for you yet.
:thanks:

Each year someone starts wishing others a Merry Christmas earlier than the year before. I, on the other hand, choose to wait until the "thread starter" does it regardless of whose thread it's in. It is now time.

A merry Christmas to all the Saugas! :noel:
Whew! Cause I was coming here for precisely that!

Merry Christmas my friend!!

I know I won't be able to make it to everyone's journal, but I want you all to know how much I appreciate being a part of your lives. I wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a happy and healthy holiday season. I hope you're all able to spend time with you families and loved ones... safely.

Merry Christmas fam! :love:

Whew! Cause I was coming here for precisely that!

Merry Christmas my friend!!
You as well Rex! Stay safe and enjoy the holidays. :green_heart:

I know I won't be able to make it to everyone's journal, but I want you all to know how much I appreciate being a part of your lives. I wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a happy and healthy holiday season. I hope you're all able to spend time with you families and loved ones... safely.

Merry Christmas fam! :love:

You as well Rex! Stay safe and enjoy the holidays. :green_heart:
Yes sir there are far too many growers here to wish them all a Merry Christmas unless it’s in a thread as good as yours Sauga! Thanks and right back at ya!

NTH

Have a Merry Christmas Mr. Sauga and family!

Yes sir there are far too many growers here to wish them all a Merry Christmas unless it’s in a thread as good as yours Sauga! Thanks and right back at ya!

NTH
Very kind of you to say NTH. :thanks:
Have a Merry Christmas Mr. Sauga and family!
I will, and I did! :thanks:
Merry Christmas!
Thanks Rex. I hope you and your family had a great day.
Merry Christmas MrSauga!
Thanks 013. I appreciate you stopping by. Merry Christmas to you and your family. :green_heart:
Happy Boxing Day MrS!
Thanks. Is boxing day big for you? If so, happy Boxing Day!! If not, happy day after Sunday.

When can we begin with the Happy New Year's wishes?

And in light of this Covid thing, when can we begin to shower again instead of just always washing our hands?

When can we begin with the Happy New Year's wishes?

And in light of this Covid thing, when can we begin to shower again instead of just always washing our hands?
LOLOL! Now is good... for the shower I mean.
Happy New Year's GDB!

Back
Top Bottom