The Shroom Room With Lady Cannafan

You have been a busy Lady @Lady Cannafan

How many different mushrooms do you have going?

I still have not decided what grain I want to use, when I start my grain jars. So, I am interested on your thought about using corn? How big a bag do you normally buy?

Stay safe and grow well my friend,
Tok..
Use rye grain buddy. I get 50lbs for about 25 bucks at a feed store.

You have been a busy Lady @Lady Cannafan

How many different mushrooms do you have going?

I still have not decided what grain I want to use, when I start my grain jars. So, I am interested on your thought about using corn? How big a bag do you normally buy?

Stay safe and grow well my friend,
Tok..
I have the best luck with the birdseed so far. Uncle Ben's was okay, but one was lost of the two I tried and I cannot get that stuff locally. It's always sold out.

I won't do the corn again, maybe it's because I used a bag of popcorn instead of a standard kind of corn kernels. It looks off to me, and other than the portabella slight mycelium, I don't see any of the mushroom ones doing anything.
I haven't tried rye yet, it's the season coming up that I should be able to get it at local nursery. I'll try it as soon as it is available here.

I've got several strains going in the jars. Growing in the tent right now are just Tidal Wave and Blue Meanie still giving a few here and there. I need to make up some more substrate this coming week to be ready for the jars.

Thanks for popping in and have fun!

I have the best luck with the birdseed so far. Uncle Ben's was okay, but one was lost of the two I tried and I cannot get that stuff locally. It's always sold out.

I won't do the corn again, maybe it's because I used a bag of popcorn instead of a standard kind of corn kernels. It looks off to me, and other than the portabella slight mycelium, I don't see any of the mushroom ones doing anything.
I haven't tried rye yet, it's the season coming up that I should be able to get it at local nursery. I'll try it as soon as it is available here.

I've got several strains going in the jars. Growing in the tent right now are just Tidal Wave and Blue Meanie still giving a few here and there. I need to make up some more substrate this coming week to be ready for the jars.

Rye berries for the win Lady Cannafan.

Thank you for stopping by and your comments @Ramblinrose1965 and @Lady Cannafan

Also, Thank you for your insight @Ramblinrose1965 How have you been, growing anything?
I was thinking about rye berries and you confirmed it for me.

I still have over a dozen Rye jars currently, so it may be a couple months before I order any.

I need to take my grandson to see the rabbit today, and when I get home I will finish up making substrate for the Pan Cyan. The Pan Cyan seems to of picked up a little on re-colonization, but I am still going to mix it with substrate and put it into a shoe box.

Be back later today, and Happy Easter everyone. Time to get ready for the egg hunt.
More to come later.

Stay safe and grow well my friends,
Tok..

Thank you for stopping by and your comments @Ramblinrose1965 and @Lady Cannafan

Also, Thank you for your insight @Ramblinrose1965 How have you been, growing anything?
I was thinking about rye berries and you confirmed it for me.

I still have over a dozen Rye jars currently, so it may be a couple months before I order any.

I need to take my grandson to see the rabbit today, and when I get home I will finish up making substrate for the Pan Cyan. The Pan Cyan seems to of picked up a little on re-colonization, but I am still going to mix it with substrate and put it into a shoe box.

Be back later today, and Happy Easter everyone. Time to get ready for the egg hunt.
More to come later.

Stay safe and grow well my friends,
Tok..
Hello Tokin Roll

Things are good here....a little soggy today.
I have taken a break on growing my golden teachers. I have a surplus of them and don't have anyone to enjoy them with. :( I need some new friends lol

Just harvested my Northern Lights and Lsd plants last month. I have a 1/2 lb currently curing and just getting ready to flip my Lsd clones into flower.
Have fun with the kiddies on the Easter egg hunt and happy Easter to all.

Hello Tokin Roll

Things are good here....a little soggy today.
I have taken a break on growing my golden teachers. I have a surplus of them and don't have anyone to enjoy them with. :( I need some new friends lol

Just harvested my Northern Lights and Lsd plants last month. I have a 1/2 lb currently curing and just getting ready to flip my Lsd clones into flower.
Have fun with the kiddies on the Easter egg hunt and happy Easter to all.
Despite how much I've given to friends, I'm getting a pretty good stash going here.

Millet by itself works really well. I think that's why the birdseed works well. Millet is small.... more contact areas for the mycelium hop to!! You're kickin ass!!! I wanna be your neighbor!! Happy Sunday!! 😎✌️

Millet by itself works really well. I think that's why the birdseed works well. Millet is small.... more contact areas for the mycelium hop to!! You're kickin ass!!! I wanna be your neighbor!! Happy Sunday!! 😎✌️
Thanks Scottay. :)
I certainly wouldn't mind a neighbor that shares the same interests. People around here are stiff as a board, and highly judgmental. LOL

Thanks Scottay. :)
I certainly wouldn't mind a neighbor that shares the same interests. People around here are stiff as a board, and highly judgmental. LOL
I wish I had neighbors that shared the interest too. Alas I keep it to myself. My other half Weezy puts up with my shenanigans!! My own immediate family doesn't even know. It's great to have this community here of like minded folks!! Hopefully psilocybin goes legal like cannabis. Not gonna hold my breath!! Haha I hope this finds you having a happy Tuesday!! 😎✌️

I am having a family dinner tomorrow early, afterward a friend is coming over and we are going to have my Corn Fritters drizzled or dipped in Blue Honey. I can't wait!

Corn fritters.jpg

Back
Top Bottom