The Vault Bring You A Seedsman Promo: Win A Grinder Or Seeds

Lucky M.
:thumb:

Hey @George from The Vault! I just wanted to give you a heads up. If @Madmel has not made contact with you yet regarding his prize - please wait up for him as when i last spoke to him 2 weeks ago he was heading in for a serious surgery and did mention that he will not be able to be on the mag for the next coupla weeks. I am sure he is recovering well and should be back soon :thumb::morenutes:
In the meantime check out Mel's outdoor journal and send him some good vibes! He'll be growing some mosters out of the beans he won! :slide:

Hey @George from The Vault! I just wanted to give you a heads up. If @Madmel has not made contact with you yet regarding his prize - please wait up for him as when i last spoke to him 2 weeks ago he was heading in for a serious surgery and did mention that he will not be able to be on the mag for the next coupla weeks. I am sure he is recovering well and should be back soon :thumb::morenutes:
In the meantime check out Mel's outdoor journal and send him some good vibes! He'll be growing some mosters out of the beans he won! :slide:

Thanks for the heads up buddy, I sent a PM earlier today to Mel and yes i will hold on for at least a few weeks :)

Back
Top Bottom