Thought I'd say Hi since I'm gonna pick your brains

TrilliumBubble

Hi! I'm Trill! This is first time growing two plants using DWC, or any method, for that matter. I have Lemon AK auto and Wedding Cheesecake. I have them in 4" net pots in a 17 gallon plastic Brute container. Can't wait to keep learning bc I already have a lot of questions since the WC was stunted by coming in upside down and being manually flipped. The Lemon AK took off from the start.....and there seems to be a calcium and magnesium deficiency which I hope they will both will grow out of since I've been gradually bumping up the nutes. All suggestions are welcome.
20220202_083842.jpg
20220202_083913.jpg

Hi! I'm Trill! This is first time growing two plants using DWC, or any method, for that matter. I have Lemon AK auto and Wedding Cheesecake. I have them in 4" net pots in a 17 gallon plastic Brute container. Can't wait to keep learning bc I already have a lot of questions since the WC was stunted by coming in upside down and being manually flipped. The Lemon AK took off from the start.....and there seems to be a calcium and magnesium deficiency which I hope they will both will grow out of since I've been gradually bumping up the nutes. All suggestions are welcome.
20220202_083842.jpg
20220202_083913.jpg
Welcome to 420magazine my friend :welcome:@TrilliumBubble
Hope you are well my friend.
You might want to post that question here.

Otherwise put calmag in your water first, drop your ph to 5.6/ 200 ish ppm

Stay safe
Bill

20220202_083842.jpg
20220202_083913.jpg
I’d definitely get that root covered up.

Hi Trill and welcome to :420:

Have you thought about starting up a grow journal ? If you do, drop me a tag!

Here's some links to help you find your way around:

Welcome to 420 Magazine @TrilliumBubble

So what's on your mind?
Are you currently grower, or hoping soon?

If you want to see what other growers are doing; and where to place your grow journal check the link.
How to Make a Grow Journal

Also, after you get over 50 posts, you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff for our vendors.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

edit: damn gram check.

Welcome to 420magazine my friend :welcome:@TrilliumBubble
Hope you are well my friend.
You might want to post that question here.

Otherwise put calmag in your water first, drop your ph to 5.6/ 200 ish ppm

Stay safe
Bill
Thank you! I'll move this question there since I have more questions about adding the calmag.

Hey @TrilliumBubble hope you are well my friend.
Here is a little list of which order your nutrients get put in.
This might help.
Thanks @Rexer

Stay safe
Bill

Screenshot_20220121-122247_Chrome.jpg
You read my mind! Unfortunately I just changed out my water last night, added the nutrients according to General Hydroponic's chart AND THEN read the instructions for the calmag and ArmorSi :(

I suppose I am wondering if I should change out the water again to add the CalMag and ArmorSi first, or wait a week?

I hope you're well too! I appreciate your help

You read my mind! Unfortunately I just changed out my water last night, added the nutrients according to General Hydroponic's chart AND THEN read the instructions for the calmag and ArmorSi :(

I suppose I am wondering if I should change out the water again to add the CalMag and ArmorSi first, or wait a week?

I hope you're well too! I appreciate your help
If it's not a huge waste of money, it would benefit your ladies.
When the mix is done incorrectly it makes the nutrients harder for them to pick up.
If it were me I'd mix a batch correctly and feed them. :Namaste:

Stay safe
Bill

You're totally right and I want to keep the ladies happy.

They're worth the work, but I need to invest in a siphon or pump.
Do you have a hose.
Just make a siphon.
How do you empty it normally?

Stay safe
Bill

Hi Trill and welcome to :420:

Have you thought about starting up a grow journal ? If you do, drop me a tag!

Here's some links to help you find your way around:

I second that notification request! Welcome Trill!

Back
Top Bottom