Trala’s Tent

Hey Sis and everyone.
Been bit fucked up. My best mate got doggy dementia so sad.
Anyhows that’s why been quiet but this is about growing pot.
Guess what. I’m growing some. Courtesy of you Tra. White widow x l and a gelato Both Barney’s. And a Girl Scout cookies from an unmentionable place in Amsterdam. They love growing it. Nudge nudge. Wink wink.
Had to pull out door stuff. Cold and wet as fuck here. You mob not so dry either eh.
Have fun Take care Happy growing to all. Couple pics but we all seen a seedling.
Oh. There’s me munted finger. Thoroughly recommend. Don’t hurt much. 6 week off.

F81F694E-B40A-42C3-9744-B03B249227F4.jpeg

AE6E3067-A85F-483D-A3CC-CA83320D5181.png

Oops nearly forgot.
Say hi to BeeBoy for me. 🐝
Hi :)

So nice to see you!

Sorry to hear about your dog. Dementia comes in many forms. Hopefully it’s the pleasantly confused form and not the frontal lobe punch you in the face form.

Ooops I nearly forgot… vacuum that fucking floor ya grub!

Hey Sis and everyone.
Guess what. I’m growing some. Courtesy of you Tra. White widow x l and a gelato Both Barney’s. And a Girl Scout cookies from an unmentionable place in Amsterdam. They love growing it. Nudge nudge. Wink wink.
Had to pull out door stuff. Cold and wet as fuck here. You mob not so dry either eh.
Have fun Take care Happy growing to all. Couple pics but we all seen a seedling.
Oh. There’s me munted finger. Thoroughly recommend. Don’t hurt much. 6 week off.

:(

Omg best weekend ever! I’m so glad I have a few days off coz I need some serious recovery time! I actually missed you guys! Look not a huge amount, but I did think of you lolling!

IMG_4285.jpeg
IMG_4286.jpeg

Best concert ever! I swear the whole Gold Coast was vibing happy. It was meant to rain all weekend, and thank god the metaologists meatyologists weather dudes once again proved to be useless! Weather was good.

Bit of a cute funny tho. Person behind us asked me for my mobile number to send me a pic she took of us weird arsed stalker. She was all “ hope this is not weird”. She apparently liked the way we sang to each other lol. She sent me video too. Look it was a bit, but it was actually nice to see us through a strangers eyes. And I actually love the pic.

IMG_4287.jpeg

Mistakes were made tho. Click here if you dareeeeee!

And OMG! I GOT A PIC WITH THE FUCKING BAND!!!!

IMG_4284.jpeg

I really need to roll out of this bed and do my Sunday Summary.

I’ll circle back later skaters!

Hey Sis and everyone.

sorry to hear that Clinto. mine does too, they called it idiopathic vestibular disease or old dogs disease.....he's had two episodes where he couldn't walk but he recovered from both the old goat and just made it through his 26th fishing trip to Wyoming....hang in there brother.

Okay! I’m gonna jump right in. I have a girlfriend coming for dinner. I’m actually a bit lit. Hopefully I don’t fuck up my carbonara lol!

Sunday Summary on a Tuesday!

Omg I’m so relieved! No evidence of nits! I mean none! Jade is in remission, for now. She is just beautiful. Like shabby end stage of life beautiful, but beautiful none the less.

🌹 The Flower Girls

Jade Bee aka Blue Sunset Sherbert
Seed from Sponsors Barney’s Farm
Flip Age: 78 Days
Days in Flower: 52

IMG_4294.jpeg

Tricky now lives outdoors and I swear she has stretched another half a foot outside. Her leaves are dropping off. I’m not sure why. She has the best glitter tho. This strain is magic.

Tricky Bee aka Tropicanna Banana
Monstercropped Clone
Flip Age: 107 Days
Days in Flower: 26

IMG_4307.jpeg

Em’s a good solid little auto.

Emma Bee aka Gelato Auto
Days in Flower: 15

IMG_4303.jpeg

Lucky is singing like a canary. X Factor baby! She has it in ♠️

Lucky Bee aka Banana Punch
Flip Age: 70 Days
Days in Flower: 6

IMG_4298.jpeg

♥️♥️♥️

🌱 The Veg Girls

Misty looks good. Her Carcanopy is starting to fill out. I’ll flip her when I harvest

Misty Bee aka Gorilla Zkittles

IMG_4321.jpeg

Honey looks like she needs a bigger bed. I might uppot her tomoz

Honey Bee aka Critical Kush

IMG_4314.jpeg

The babies are just being boring as fuck.

Jamie Bee aka Gorilla Glue Auto

IMG_4325.jpeg

Mika Bee and da Imp aka Purple Ghost Candy
Seed from Sponsors Seedsman Seeds

IMG_4327.jpeg

Amethyst Bee aka Purple Ghost Candy
Seed from Sponsors Seedsman Seeds

IMG_4326.jpeg

As always thanks for having a look. Might see yas later. X

Hey tra , u have a journal with odds & ends not ganja related , i can't find it ,i'd like to posts somthing on it , if thats ok with u ? 🌹
I do :)

I’ll have to find it myself tho. Lolling!

It’s in My Threads. Hang on a sec.

Happy HumpDay!!!
So I have yet another cheeky update. Jimbo Jones and I were up and out early this morning. He had to get more puppy shots. 💉

But we have come home and got our uppot on.

IMG_4395.jpeg

Here’s our grow areas today.

🌹The Bloom Room

IMG_4385.jpeg
IMG_4384.jpeg

My swag. Bee MotaVated 4 Life! Clint’s now empty Gin bottle getting a repurpose lol. I’m all about keeping grow memories Xo

IMG_4390.jpeg

Bit of a funny. Preston messaged me and said there’s a surprise in the green hat. It had been on my head since 6am! Lolling!

🌱The Veg Tent

IMG_4386.jpeg
IMG_4391.jpeg

Hope your hump day if full of the good stuff. Sending you all sunshine and smiles!

Happy HumpDay!!!
So I have yet another cheeky update. Jimbo Jones and I were up and out early this morning. He had to get more puppy shots. 💉

But we have come home and got our uppot on.

IMG_4395.jpeg

Here’s our grow areas today.

🌹The Bloom Room

IMG_4385.jpeg
IMG_4384.jpeg

My swag. Bee MotaVated 4 Life! Clint’s now empty Gin bottle getting a repurpose lol. I’m all about keeping grow memories Xo

IMG_4390.jpeg

Bit of a funny. Preston messaged me and said there’s a surprise in the green hat. It had been on my head since 6am! Lolling!

🌱The Veg Tent

IMG_4386.jpeg
IMG_4391.jpeg

Hope your hump day if full of the good stuff. Sending you all sunshine and smiles!

I should never take a break from this website, else I'll be reading 3 novels worth of comments just trying to catch up here!

Your dog is gorgeous. A bonnie wee lad!

Here's my shiba, Musashi, with a pomelo hat we made him

20240119_225326.jpg

Glad to see all the usual folks still here and doing well. A nice community has been formed, its lovely to witness

I should never take a break from this website, else I'll be reading 3 novels worth of comments just trying to catch up here!

Your dog is gorgeous. A bonnie wee lad!

Here's my shiba, Musashi, with a pomelo hat we made him

20240119_225326.jpg

Glad to see all the usual folks still here and doing well. A nice community has been formed, its lovely to witness
Hello you!

Welcome back 🥰

Back
Top Bottom