Tribute to Light Addicts Fluxing

DaKindbuds

This is going to be a side journal on a few choice cuttings I took that I think would be perfect to grow using Light Addicts Fluxing technique. I also have to give props to Xcelr8's cloning guide I read it once and it was so precise I haven't needed any help since.

Stats
2-Connie Chung 1-Maui
Rapid Rooters and Clonex Gel
FF Ocean Forest/Happy Frog/Tupur Gold Coco 33/33/33%
FF full lineup will be used for veg and flower
1000w Super Blue Hortilux bulb was put in hood about a week ago and the difference is extremely noticible
I'm a little behind on training but I'm doing this after I finish typing.
Here's the girls more pics coming soon
And here's one that's going to be perfect for it

Got started, but to do it right I need to transplant first but I have to wait a couple days because there's not enough space. I'm temporarily down a light at the moment in my veg room. Work on them will continue soon

Hey dakindbuds. Just found this. Are you still updating?

Unfortunately I've underestimated the time that needed to be dedicated to my girls in flower and with being down a light and overcrowded in my veg room I've let things slide. But I've cleared space got my ballast back and found a new home for some of my young ones. I just finished flushing my Jedi, and Connie Chung, just got some bud after days without. I'm going to get medicated and get back to that thanks for reminding me. I actually transplanted one of them and untied the other to transplant but never did I'll get to it and post some pics. Although in honesty its not technically fluxing I was extra medicated that day and didn't realize fluxing requires a plant started from seed so its really a tribute inspired by fluxing I guess.

Hey its the man himself! What's up honored to have you stop in. Well then it is an LA tribute. I'll try and make you proud you inspired this project.

Had to put work on my fluxing project on hold found mites on one plant in my veg room yesterday. Took everything out the room to clean and spray. I'm going to start work on them tomorrow. They grew a lot I think I'll top them so I can get the tops all back to the same height. None of these girls have mites as far as I can tell but everyone's getting treated regardless.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom