UncleC's Ganja Grove - Organic Soil - LED - SOG - La Chocolat/Vanilla Kush/LSD/GSC

Re: UncleC's Ganja Grove - Organic Soil - LED - SOG - La Chocolat/Vanilla Kush/LSD/GS

Thanks for the compliments gent's.
:thanks:

Re: UncleC's Ganja Grove - Organic Soil - LED - SOG - La Chocolat/Vanilla Kush/LSD/GS

The first book that I had was 'A Child's Garden of Grass' and that was not really about cultivation. Being a farm boy, growing outdoors was simple enough and our local strain was something to behold. The information we have today and the ease at which it flows and shared is amazing.

"I wish, this was a gift from a friend of a friend" works well as long as you do not hang with them too often. As you know it is not a good idea to share the origins with people that you have any doubt about when it comes to your freedom vs. theirs.

The first book that I had was 'A Child's Garden of Grass' and that was not really about cultivation. Being a farm boy, growing outdoors was simple enough and our local strain was something to behold. The information we have today and the ease at which it flows and shared is amazing.

Hey there Happy Hemper.
I grew up on a farm myself so my first attempts at getting a mj plant to grow was simple enough as you say, but the learning curve was VERY steep unless you had a mentor to help you along and share tips and tricks. The things that took years for me to learn back then can now be learned with a just few simple mouse clicks.
It makes me so happy that folks who are just starting along the gardening path have all of this information and help available at their finger tips.

"I wish, this was a gift from a friend of a friend" works well as long as you do not hang with them too often. As you know it is not a good idea to share the origins with people that you have any doubt about when it comes to your freedom vs. theirs.

Oh, I'll need more than just that one excuse. I'll have a whole arsenal of excuses soon but feel free to share any of your good ones. :)

Well I did have mentors, some very qualified mentors at that. I was lucky in that regard.
Isn't the Internet a wonderful thing, such a free flow of information that can do anything from teaching to freeing a nation.
:peace:

I'm a bit late, UnkyHerb but subbed now... Lookin good. Watching that LSD as I have a couple seeds waiting......

I've never grown LSD but I've had the opportunity to purchase some a couple of times and I was thoroughly impressed on both occasions. For night time use only unless you feel like vegging out on the couch all day.

From what I can gather there are 2 phenotypes. I'm looking forward to growing her out and seeing how she does.

I just love the look of the big fat indica leaves!
And the sound of 24% THC...! Just the thing for a night of beer and playstation! My 4 seeds are burning a whole in my pocket but saving them for the right setup... Might be a while, but at least 1 will be started outdoors (southern hem) in a few months no matter what.

You may want to be careful mixing LSD with alcohol and playstation. Sounds like a recipe for someone getting an eye poked out or something..... :)

Ahh, well, that's when my age becomes an definite advantage... years of experience using all those things simultaneously! Hell, had my eyes poked at a few times over the years anyway!! The trick is not to remember why you wake up later with a sore eye!!
Got high hopes for the LSD.. Me and a friend were talkin about weed the other day and he put it best when he said it would nice every now and again to get as stoned as we did when first started smoking...at someone else's house! Remember how completely wasted you used to seem to get in front of strangers for some reason? Tryin to stay cool and not green out or just fall over/get lost on the way to the toilet.... Ahh. REALLY looking forward to that LSD....

Me and a friend were talkin about weed the other day and he put it best when he said it would nice every now and again to get as stoned as we did when first started smoking...at someone else's house! Remember how completely wasted you used to seem to get in front of strangers for some reason? Tryin to stay cool and not green out or just fall over/get lost on the way to the toilet.... Ahh. REALLY looking forward to that LSD....

If you're looking for a good head high with the laughing, giggling, paranoid in front of strangers feel I'd recommend a good sativa strain like Panama Red or Columbian Gold.

Morning UncleC

Have you used any other lights other than the Sun Series?

No I haven't. This is my first go round with indoor gardening.

Ah ok, like me no previous indoor experience so you can't help me with comparing lights LOL

I am using the Mars II 900 and you have the Sun series. I would like to know how they compare but they would have to be used side by side by the same grower for a true comparision

Ah ok, like me no previous indoor experience so you can't help me with comparing lights LOL

I am using the Mars II 900 and you have the Sun series. I would like to know how they compare but they would have to be used side by side by the same grower for a true comparision

I've been considering getting a couple of Mars II 700's to add to the Grove but I have not made up my mind just yet.

That's kinda my problem. Considering more lights this fall but can't make up my mind which ones. Strongly thinking about a couple of the M2 1600s, but the Sun Series interests me too

If you're looking for a good head high with the laughing, giggling, paranoid in front of strangers feel I'd recommend a good sativa strain like Panama Red or Columbian Gold.

Cheers but these days the paranoia of a strong sativa gets to me a bit... Being unable to get off the couch is good enough for me!! But I do wanna eventually try to grow a good sativa.. GHS Super Lemon Haze would be good by the looks of it.. Next seed order will include a couple of them in it.. I'm def. an indica guy these days tho'. The old days around here, sativa was all you could get.. The rise of hydro definately changed that but has also made most of the weed you can buy a bit generic around here these days... Good stuff but not the diversity of flavours/highs that is readily available elsewhere.. I also have some Liberty Haze seeds which by all accounts is a good sativa dom. hybrid.. Bit nervous after reading some things about Barneys Farm germ rates not being great, but the LSD and LH seem to be popular with good reviews.. And photogenic!

Bit nervous after reading some things about Barneys Farm germ rates not being great, but the LSD and LH seem to be popular with good reviews.. And photogenic!

Barney's Farm has a solid reputation. This stuff you read about bad germination rates for seeds from certain breeder is mostly BS. The low germination rates that you often read about on these web forums are usually caused by the gardener, not the seed itself.

Back
Top Bottom