Waknbak88 's Multi-Strain - Organic Soil - 1000 Watt - 5x5 Grow

Screenshot_2015-01-02-22-53-52.png
Screenshot_2015-01-02-22-53-30.png
Screenshot_2015-01-02-22-52-15.png

I'm figuring if I can get 2 oz a plant I'll hit my goal. If I pulled 3oz a plant I would be happy as hell and if by some green ganja miracle I pull 4 oz a plant I'll will not know what to do with myself! That's extremely wish full thinking and I'll be happy as hell with 2 oz a plant.

My main breaker was smelling like smoldering plastic so I shut every breaker in the house off except the grow room and I turned my ballast and fan all the way down. Now I am up pulling fire watch lol. I have pulled a many of watches on post that were important to me but none as important as this one.

keep an eye on that for sure man.I fear fire too especially with our kids,I power my closet off one extension cord split up with power strips for the veg side and flower side.Luckily its plugged into a GFC outlet in the bathroom and when I spilt liquid on a connection it just flipped that switch and didnt shut down house.
I like your mycohizzae you have there, the kind I use I put directly on roots at transplants and have also scratched some in at the surface before. I have heard of people watering it in or adding it to the soil mix in the beginning
Those plants are looking great cleaned up nice down low and a solid looking 2 each minimum to me:thumb:

:lot-o-toke:Yea I went and got a new main breaker. Took the old one off and my connection bus that all the breakers hook to was burnt up. Those things are expensive. Thanks for the reply on the promix pur and yum yum I am ready to get them in and make that bloom tea. I'll be happy with 2 each that will keep me smoking lol

subbed up and caught up WnB!

Great journal the plants look top notch for sure!

I agree you are 2 minimum on each some should be 3 for sure!!!:high-five:

I haven't seen or heard of that promix myco before but Im sure it will do just as good or maybe better than allllll the others :)

Best of luck on the 1lb marker ill be sitting on the sides rooting for ya:cheer:

NNIICCEE! Looking great come on FROST!!

When will you be getting that pro mix myco?

I hope in the next couple of days. I accidentally got the granular instead of the powder. I think I'll be ok as I got it to use mostly when brewing ACT. But it was 3lbs. The 4 oz great white is the same price, so I'm a little skeptical lol.

right on. yeah man GW is expensive stuff. I used all kinds of myco from granular to powder in AACT and straight in hydro, and really the one I seemed to really like a lot was Mike Orileys granular myco (I think that's what it was called, had a little Irish man on it) but it was cheap and made great root mass. I used it in AACT as well in soilless, but none the less I used Great white for quite some time 2-3x the price like you said and never saw much of a difference. just my quick .02$ :)

Back
Top Bottom