Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restrained

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

Hey Trichster

Sometimes it's real difficult to express ones genuinely inquisitive mind, without upsetting someone.

Lessons learned for me.

I try to think very hard about just what I'm typing before hitting the post button.

:circle-of-love: to GF

My humor can sometime hit a nerve, so I try to lay off unless I'm pretty sure most will get the joke.

In other news. I'm coping ok, still on snug watch, (love your new word).

Mom improving, but gonna be a while.

Best wishes to you Trichster and all my 420 friends on here.

:circle-of-love:
I've typed several posts, then paused deleted it all and said, Nice Plants or such. Sometimes my sarcastic humor is taken the wrong way, so I try to be careful.

BB glad to see improvement for you on the home front. Good vibes make for good plants! :yummy:

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

Hey Trichster

BB jumping to the front just to let ya know I'm lurking around.

Just catching up on the unfortunate unpleasantness about 10 pages back.

GF is one of my fave girls on here and I'm pleased to see things have got resolved.

I got caught up in a similar mess some time ago.

Sometimes it's real difficult to express ones genuinely inquisitive mind, without upsetting someone.

Lessons learned for me.

I try to think very hard about just what I'm typing before hitting the post button.

:circle-of-love: to GF

My humor can sometime hit a nerve, so I try to lay off unless I'm pretty sure most will get the joke.

In other news. I'm coping ok, still on snug watch, (love your new word).

Mom improving, but gonna be a while.

Best wishes to you Trichster and all my 420 friends on here.

:circle-of-love:

yup, u nailed it when u said clicking reply too fast, I figured out that it's best to think first,

that hair-trigger is almost always wrong, so I have dis-armed myself!:angel::angel::angel:

best crosspond wishes to mom :circle-of-love:

we have a new Brit in the house BB, you'll like chaka99, maybe you 2 are neighbors:thumb:

high chaka !! :passitleft:

Thank you guys, :thanks:

I'm still basically on Mom watch. However I'll really try to get you guys bang up to date

with some pic updates over the next few days. The plants have come second priority

at the mo, but we're looking after them.

Edit: Hi Chaka.

I'll get acquainted as soon as poss.

:welcome: to :420:

Nice grow... had to skim thru the first couple hundred posts but DAM!!! Seems simplier then runnin branches thru a net. Subbed, better late then never i guess

:welcome: KingBong, we have a lot of fun in here while we learn & share. I'll stop by your yard, to see what you have going on.

Feel free to post a question over here anytime, you'll probably get at least a few answers to help you decide.:goodjob:

Re: WTF! Watch This Flux, 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing, presents "Fluxy Lady" fully restra

Much cooler now, moths will probably be out in force soon. After a hot day like this, they seem to be more numerous.

Shutting it down soon, here's Cybil enjoying the sunset tonight, thanks to everybody that jumped in today.:circle-of-love:

P5137529.jpg

Only 2 big "egg layer" moths tonite,Les, no knock downs, no bats, saw several real small moths, knocked them out ez!

I'm shooshing the bad ones away, with some some SNS 203 neem oil in my high pressure spray/ hudson sprayer.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz:peace: thanks to everybody that contributed today, see you tomorrow:thanks::circle-of-love:.

Re: The culprit? - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

I just picked up some REPS, for this post from a couple weeks ago.

So, I re-read it and it's not bad. Definitely worth a second read,

it explains the short lived DEMISE of Fluxy Lady's desire to get huge.

The autopsy of Fluxys' pot just came back.

The culprit?

3 HOLES!

(some of this post is from pasted edit & mess w/ my general disarray)

3 HOLES! , holes added to the pot, that I failed to ever mention here. The sludge at the bottom of the pot, made flushing, fruitless. The sludge built up from upper soil leaching thru the coco, and building up over time on the bottom of the pot, below the extra holes, kept the flush water, above the sludge, the water ran off, thru the (stupid holes).

After i cut the pot open to get her out & into the ground, I saw an inch of "sludge" that built up at the bottom of her huge pot, the sludge blocked the very bottom drain holes, this did not allow for good drainage. I collected a few scoops of it and filled a 6" pot with a big hole in the center of the bottom. I left an inch or more room in the pot below the top rim, I packed the sludge down a bit like it was at the bottom of Fluxys' pot and topped it off with water, an hour later NO water had drained thru the sludge.

What this means is, all that flush water last week (and a few weeks ago), did not got out the bottom. Reason being, 2" above the bottom drain holes, I had added 3 extra drain holes (big mistake) so all my flush water failed to remove the sludge build up at the very bottom, the flush water all went out the 3 holes that were above the sludge.

The 3 high holes added to the pot, above the original drain holes, was a HUGE mistake, had I realized that the very bottom holes were clogged, I could have easily cleared them, and the sludge would have ran out the bottom. I think this was a big part of her big decline in health that snowballed on me. There were signs of fatigue almost a month ago, this shit was accumulating at the bottom of the pot, since she went into it.
I believe these holes were a big part of the horror show.

who's idea for xtra holes? I will say it was umm,,:scratchinghead:,errrr, it was, ,,:scratchinghead: uhhh, ,,, my friends? :idea:

nope, all my stupidity. must have been on good dope when I thought the holes were a good idea for better drainage, I never thought to wonder why every other pot I've seen since birth, never had side holes, what a mistake. If only I had mentioned these holes that I basically forgot about until a second look at the corpse aka the pot below

The holes in the very bottom, were ALL 100% clogged.
P429culprit.jpg

Thanks KingJohn:thumb: :passitleft: I promise not to do this again!:circle-of-love:

Maybe the moths are just trying to bring Fluxy some bat guano? :high-five:

Been busy with photos - things are good - catch up tomorrow.

Just sayin' high :passitleft:

:Namaste:

The culprit? - those tiny holes in the bottom that got clogged

3 HOLES!
were all that were keeping her alive

:peace:

I did not get grow journal email updates for your journal for some reason for 2 weeks then was not able to spend much time on 420 Magazine last week so I had 153 pages of your journal to go through. Sorry I was not able to assist you with your grow adversities but I am glad to see you stabilized and transplanted your plant. I do not like the coco coir you used as your medium. What brand of coco coir did you purchase? Was the coco coir washed in fresh water when it was processed? Does the coco coir have calcium and magnesium added? Did you wash and soak the coco coir in a pH adjusted water with calcium and magnesium added in to prepare the coco coir for use? I really like the close up trichome and pistil photographs.

Re: Moth nets w TRIPODS 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restrai

I never thought I'd use these tripods that friends gave me long ago!

They are adjustable & IDEAL plant tents! 5 to 10 dollar, mosquito-bed nets, laughing at the moths:thumb:

Thanks to all that shared some 420 :green_heart: here today & anyday

P5047345.jpg

Great idea You should write up a DIY for the project and make a post! A how to DIY may help other people who have the same problem.

Do It Yourself

Re: Moth nets w TRIPODS 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restrai

Great idea You should write up a DIY for the project and make a post! A how to DIY may help other people who have the same problem.

Do It Yourself

I wonder where he got that idea from :thumb:

FLUXY LADY....I wanna take you home.....I wont do ya no harm.....(well...except...I kinda like to stretch things out by their limbs on wires but you might not be in to that) ...ya gotta be all mine all mine....oooh FLUXY LADY

CC it's greenery Dave! Stalking your stalks. Thanks for inviting me to look at this - I don't know if I'll do it too my plants but my wife might like it. OW! apparently not. I knew I joined this place for a reason, I've learned something new already! Rock ON!

FLUXY LADY....I wanna take you home.....I wont do ya no harm.....(well...except...I kinda like to stretch things out by their limbs on wires but you might not be in to that) ...ya gotta be all mine all mine....oooh FLUXY LADY

CC it's greenery Dave! Stalking your stalks. Thanks for inviting me to look at this - I don't know if I'll do it too my plants but my wife might like it. OW! apparently not. I knew I joined this place for a reason, I've learned something new already! Rock ON!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: :thanks: Dave :bravo:

:welcome: aboard Dave! I like you already, whatta you got going? :passitleft:

thanks for stopping by and making me LMAO :thumb: hope to see you back here soon :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom