What's the most money you have ever spent on weed?

Some dispensaries in Michigan are charging up to $450/oz. When ozs were $238 in Lansing I would drive 2 hours one way and buy the legal limit 2.5 ozs...now all rip off prices. Prices are even higher locally if you want to buy recreational...just saw $22/gram. I just paid $95/quarter for Kush Cake this week. I should be independent on the weed front after my second grow planting soon. Going way back we saw $15/oz Mexican replaced by $35-40/oz Columbian gold and red...then a drought for a couple years then skunk arrived around 1981...$300/oz.

I was still paying 240 a zip up here till my first harvest in September. That's friend prices. 350 a zip otherwise. That's why I decided to risk it and grow my own. Too steep a price not too.
For seeds I think the most I paid was $125.00 for ten seeds. DJ short's "Flo."
What did you think about the Flo?

Some dispensaries in Michigan are charging up to $450/oz. When ozs were $238 in Lansing I would drive 2 hours one way and buy the legal limit 2.5 ozs...now all rip off prices. Prices are even higher locally if you want to buy recreational...just saw $22/gram. I just paid $95/quarter for Kush Cake this week. I should be independent on the weed front after my second grow planting soon. Going way back we saw $15/oz Mexican replaced by $35-40/oz Columbian gold and red...then a drought for a couple years then skunk arrived around 1981...$300/oz.
I had no idea dispensaries charge these kind of prices. The more home growers the better. Increase the supply and drive down prices. Of course Federal legalization is a key piece that is missing.

$10 used to be the norm around here not so long ago. Most I ever paid was around $12 but that was at a dispensary and I just wanted to enjoy the novelty of walking into a store for the fist time to buy weed.

I have been collecting strains for a number of years and have about $1500 and 25-30 strains in the fridge that I have yet to try. As such, I typically only buy seed now when it’s a strain that I really want and on sale. The most expensive was Kandy Kush from Reserva Privada which were 115 for 6 fems, but I bought them when TNSB had a 50% off sale.

With the 70% off sale they have today, I am tempted to buy more but with so many on hand, I am not sure I can justify buying more seed that I really don’t need lol

RC

I had no idea dispensaries charge these kind of prices. The more home growers the better. Increase the supply and drive down prices. Of course Federal legalization is a key piece that is missing.

I like the high prices, I dont have to pay them. Last time I bought weed was 2012.

On the other side now.

420% Happy to share.

Government cant get their shit together np, the hippies will.

Never thought I'd say that but it's been true for most of my life.

Anyone know the price for a quart of moonshine?? Corn liquor or fruit infused ?

Some things never change. I guess our government saw what happened after they repealed the ban on alcohol and now dont remember. Yawn

$10 used to be the norm around here not so long ago. Most I ever paid was around $12 but that was at a dispensary and I just wanted to enjoy the novelty of walking into a store for the fist time to buy weed.

I like the Canadian model. $5 for the farmer guaranteed min $10 for dispensary.

How we do it. Everybody wins

Have hit the disp. in Grayling Mi ....DONT....no way their crops tested at what they say.....my first grow was more potent then their highest thc content flower.... Dry weak not cured (sure doesnt seem like it)

I guess the most expensive was that quarter I bought from a guy on Granville St. in Vancouver around 1985. Started talking to him on the street and he told me all kinds of stories from his Vietnam days, mainly about the music scene back then. We talked a long time and then my new friend and I walked to an underground parking lot and he told me to wait a minute and ducked into the stairway where his stash supposedly was, with my $60, and I guess you know how the rest goes... Never saw him again. Good talker..could have been a politician.

Its
I guess the most expensive was that quarter I bought from a guy on Granville St. in Vancouver around 1985. Started talking to him on the street and he told me all kinds of stories from his Vietnam days, mainly about the music scene back then. We talked a long time and then my new friend and I walked to an underground parking lot and he told me to wait a minute and ducked into the stairway where his stash supposedly was, and I guess you know how the rest goes... Never saw him again. Good talker..could have been a politician.
It's funny looking back on that kind of shit. We've all been taken at one time or another

I only started smoking in 2014 and it cost me £20 per 1.8g and when I say quality cannabis I mean this cannabis was the cremdelecrem of bud, I would get either White Widow, Super Skunk or some other hybrid and ever since then I still can't even come close to the quality of the cure it must have had, easy 25% THC and the buds were small and so dense!

Now all you see floating about is literally crap that's cut to early and no cure what so ever and they now want £20 for 1.6-1.8 and it's disgustingly bad in taste smell and looks, from harvest to people selling is about 10 days around my area :oops:.

Yeah it brings back how much it sucked wandering around downtown stressing out, looking to buy weed off of sketchy strangers, some of them being undercover cops, doing deals in back alleys, getting ripped off, all that shit. Good riddance!

I first day it was legal I ordered on the website just so I could try it. I think it was pink kush. Looking back now I wish I didn't because the Canadian government shares info with the states. I may not be able to visit Disney Land lol
You should still be good to go. I bought some from the govt. on the first day and none since. Did it for the novelty of it. I still get into the USA easy enough. Most I ever paid was like 40 for a 1/8 oz. and only did that once.

Back
Top Bottom